EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapin @ Del Valle

Mainly just Predictions and key players to watch out for. Who do you think will win and why?

I have Chapin in a nail biter with the upset after getting handled by Andress tonight.

28-21 Chapin.

Re: Chapin @ Del Valle

Del Valle has better coaching and the DV players work harder.

I agree.....Chapin was completely out coached tonight. When they don't have the athletes to help win their coaching shines thru.....Del Valle in a blow out

I'll take Del Valle because Chapin has proven themselves to be really inconsistent. But if Chapin plays to their potential, they'll be in a dog fight.

Chapin has the athletes, but not the coaching. 2 point conversion on the first score, never leave points off the board. Adios Coach Hernandez, time for a change.

Should be an interesting matchup. I'm taking Del Valle in a close one though.

I want to take Chapin over Del Valle but when I see this final Chapin 19 Austin 14 I just can't. Del Valle will beat Chapin by 2 to 3 tds.

Yeah yeah yeah sorry 2-5A was more competitive than 1-5a stop mak No excuses. Bel Air the 4th place team in 2-5A give Andress all they could handle. Parkland beat the brakes off Burges a team chapin had to comeback and beat. Eastlake beat Jefferson before the game started. And now the poor huskies couldnt handle Del Valle

Final
DV: 49
chapin: 28

Worst coaching in El Paso, these Chapin kids NEVER had a chance.. The coaches put them in bad situations Every time...

Chapin coach is one of the highest paid coach in El Paso, and he can't come up with adjustments.

You guys constantly blame the coach, maybe the kids just aren't that good. Was there ever a doubt that del valle would win.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m