EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Socorro Bulldogs

Ok my bulldogs had a tough season but im ready to see what the future holds for Socorro

Re: Socorro Bulldogs

Legend.Abe
Ok my bulldogs had a tough season but im ready to see what the future holds for Socorro

Well the future says you're getting a new high school so that means talent will be headed that way as parents want the newest and the best for their kids.

I think Socorro will start getting in the mix again within a year or two. I was impress d with the freshman class. Offseason starts now for Socorro so if the football team is serious about getting some respect they need to start now.

Definetley ive always thought Socorro lost talent because Eastlake was built

Legend.Abe
Definetley ive always thought Socorro lost talent because Eastlake was built

How's that? They're not even neighboring schools...
Always finding excuses!

When you think about it alot of kids from the Sparks area came to Socorro then Eastlake was built and that became thier home school and let me ask how did Socorro go from 2700 to 2456 and this all happened when Eastlake was built

Sparks sent kids to Horizon Heights and Ensor which fed into Americas before Eastlake was built. However, I believe Desert Wind fed into Socorro before Eastlake was built. So yes, Eastlake took from both Americas and Socorro.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m