EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
midland lee vs eldorado (Friday 4:30, @ SAC)

Will eldorado continue to roll on offense?

Re: midland lee vs eldorado (Friday 4:30, @ SAC)

tuff to call. depends on lee mentality ur they flat out decide to make the rest Ofeldo beat them then they have a chance of they play regular eldo wins

I think El Do has a legitimate chance of pulling this off. They have home field advantage and have improved since their first meeting. Montwood is behind you Aztecs!!!

Lee scored many points against most of their opponents in sporting an 8-2 record, only losing to San Angelo Central and Odessa Permian. The latter was their final game of the season, so they'll probably be still reeling from that 42-7 romping or determined to show that was not their typical team. El Dorado lost 48-34 during pre-district at Midland Lee. It'll be interesting to see how Lee responds to last week, if the Aztecs utilize home field advantage as extra energy, motivate themselves to "sponge" the earlier loss, and if the Lee trek to El Paso assists as an equalizer. I'm thinking this one's a toss-up.

I think ELD QB is going to give Midland Lee headaches all night long with his running and passing ability and could very well pull off an upset against the Rebels.

Do you all understand who Midland Lee is...potential? Thier capacity? Are you kidding me..people have hope El Dorado will pull up the upset? C'mon man!..omg...El Paso!! Mark this..2 qtr..2 min left..the game is over. Rebels by then decide the game.

Devante Harris
Do you all understand who Midland Lee is...potential? Thier capacity? Are you kidding me..people have hope El Dorado will pull up the upset? C'mon man!..omg...El Paso!! Mark this..2 qtr..2 min left..the game is over. Rebels by then decide the game.
Just make sure you come back after the game Devante. Lee isn’t as strong as you guys make em out to be. El Do has been playing lights out especially the defense. El Do advances to the 2nd rd. Let’s get after it Aztecs keep that W in El Paso.

Cats32
Devante Harris
Do you all understand who Midland Lee is...potential? Thier capacity? Are you kidding me..people have hope El Dorado will pull up the upset? C\'mon man!..omg...El Paso!! Mark this..2 qtr..2 min left..the game is over. Rebels by then decide the game.
Just make sure you come back after the game Devante. Lee isn’t as strong as you guys make em out to be. El Do has been playing lights out especially the defense. El Do advances to the 2nd rd. Let’s get after it Aztecs keep that W in El Paso.
I'll be cheering on all El Paso teams in the playoffs.

Barfield suffered injury on second play of the game. Game got out of hand quick. Barfield was the El Dorado team. Hopefully it is not that serious.

I had to leave I couldn’t take it anymore. I understand that CB6 is the game changer but dang does the coach have to run the same plays back to back. I mean if it didn’t work the first time why I’m the world run it again right after. Play calling was horrible. Poor QB kid had a hard learning curve tonight.

I really enjoyed watching the Aztecs this season with Barfield as QB! And despite the loss congratulations to the Aztecs on having a great season.

Cats32
I had to leave I couldn’t take it anymore. I understand that CB6 is the game changer but dang does the coach have to run the same plays back to back. I mean if it didn’t work the first time why I’m the world run it again right after. Play calling was horrible. Poor QB kid had a hard learning curve tonight.
Obviously El Dorado coaches did not have a back up QB prepared all season. El Dorado coaches put all their chips in one Barfield basket and they lost all their chips. Coaches should be held accountable. Aren't they suppose to coach up kids especially backups to be prepared if and when something should occur to be ready and run the offense effectively by knowing all the plays. El Dorado backup QB did not know much and he was a sitting duck. Are the El Dorado coaches not coaching and doing their jobs? Barfield shpuld take last years district tropy and this years district trophy home after graduation. Thos trophies belong to only Barfield.

Eastsider
Cats32
Obviously El Dorado coaches did not have a back up QB prepared all season. El Dorado coaches put all their chips in one Barfield basket and they lost all their chips. Coaches should be held accountable. Aren't they suppose to coach up kids especially backups to be prepared if and when something should occur to be ready and run the offense effectively by knowing all the plays. El Dorado backup QB did not know much and he was a sitting duck. Are the El Dorado coaches not coaching and doing their jobs? Barfield shpuld take last years district tropy and this years district trophy home after graduation. Thos trophies belong to only Barfield.
Nope, This years Trophy belongs to Eastwood. Not El Do . How can even say that you earn a trophy. Sad.

Cats32
El Do’s play book , Gold 6 Right - Maroon 6 Left.

?
Eastsider
Cats32
Obviously El Dorado coaches did not have a back up QB prepared all season. El Dorado coaches put all their chips in one Barfield basket and they lost all their chips. Coaches should be held accountable. Aren\'t they suppose to coach up kids especially backups to be prepared if and when something should occur to be ready and run the offense effectively by knowing all the plays. El Dorado backup QB did not know much and he was a sitting duck. Are the El Dorado coaches not coaching and doing their jobs? Barfield shpuld take last years district tropy and this years district trophy home after graduation. Thos trophies belong to only Barfield.
Nope, This years Trophy belongs to Eastwood. Not El Do . How can even say that you earn a trophy. Sad.
Eastwood lost to almost every team. Stop being ridiculous and make the playoffs next year because Eastwood has not done so for two years straight which is sort of embarrassing when every media outlet had them as a top team to make some noise but sadly no noise was made by them at all.

Next year I predict Eastwood will miss the playoffs again making it the third year in a row not making it to the playoffs.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m