EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eastlake vs. Jefferson

Eastlake vs Jefferson!! What just happened? This will be an interesting game. I pretty much know what the outcome will be but nonetheless you can never underestimate the underdog! Thoughts?

Re: Eastlake vs. Jefferson

Yea it’s a pretty incredible turn of events. A couple weeks ago, they were winless in district, then they win the final 2 including over their rival & are in the playoffs after winning a 5-way-tiebreaker toss. That’s like out of a movie script. Nice to see some good things finally happening with their program along with the new stadium. Snaps the longest playoff drought in the district after 20 yr. Unfortunately, I don’t see this contest being close.

My thoughts exactly. I wish the Foxes luck, but yes Eastlake taking the Win!

People can say all day every day that Eastlake will blow Jefferson out of the water but you know what Jefferson is in the playoffs and your team is probably not. Jefferson has another week of practice and another game and they are overjoyed and having fun I'm sure. That playoff feeling no one can take away from them.

Give credit where credit is due and don't let the El Paso mentality get a hold of you. Give props to Jefferson no matter what.

Believe me I won't be upset if Jeff wins!! I was at that game yesterday and they were impressive! My hats off to them! Hard work pays off. Those kids deserved that win and I'm glad they are in the playoffs. I wish them the best of luck

Janitors vs. Doctors, The Janitors from Eastlake will win convincingly and talk about their two game playoff run 30 years from now.

Legit
Janitors vs. Doctors, The Janitors from Eastlake will win convincingly and talk about their two game playoff run 30 years from now.

Are you still upset over Canutillos loss?

Eastlake is highly favored to win this game against Jefferson.

Jeff 21 Eastwod 14 Viva La Jeff

I can’t wait for next years realignment. These bs bi district championships will finally end. Eastlake and Chapin won’t have cake walks anymore. Happy for Jeff but this game will be over in the first quarter. First quarter 28-0 Eastlake

I was hoping we were going 6A next year, but last I saw the updated numbers, doubt it's going to happen. I'm glad Foxes are in the playoffs, well deserved, but don't think they'll make it past Eastlake!

FALCONFAN
I was hoping we were going 6A next year, but last I saw the updated numbers, doubt it's going to happen. I'm glad Foxes are in the playoffs, well deserved, but don't think they'll make it past Eastlake!

I don't think Eastlake will make it past the second round

Eastsider
People can say all day every day that Eastlake will blow Jefferson out of the water but you know what Jefferson is in the playoffs and your team is probably not. Jefferson has another week of practice and another game and they are overjoyed and having fun I'm sure. That playoff feeling no one can take away from them.

Give credit where credit is due and don't let the El Paso mentality get a hold of you. Give props to Jefferson no matter what.

Thanks for the wise words. Someone sbould start a thread about Cathedral winning back-to-back state titles, maybe you can do the honors chief?

KarlosY
Eastsider

Thanks for the wise words. Someone sbould start a thread about Cathedral winning back-to-back state titles, maybe you can do the honors chief?

Lets not get ahead of ourselves now. I think Jeff deserves credit for making the playoffs. Sure they barely made it but they definitely earned it. Cate plays garbage teams so the same can’t be said for them. Anyone of the teams from EP that are in the play offs right now could be state champs if they played the teams Cate plays.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m