EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Pebble Hills vs San Angelo

Congratulations to Pebble Hills on a winning season. Keep your heads up and be proud of your successful season. You guys did great.

Yes Congratulations Spartans!!! You gave the Bobcats a great game at their house. Great experience for the underclass men, now they know what to expect for next year. Hopefully next year you can schedule some of these type of teams to get a taste and eat at the end in playoffs!

Really, a beat down by Montwood, please, they were lucky to get out of their with a victory. For a team that is just competed for two years at the Varsity level 8-3 is pretty good! Oh yea we destroyed Eastwood but oh yea Eastwood beat Montwood go figure. I was at San Angelo and we had a huge El Paso crowd. The Bobcats were cocky and were thinking this was going to be a cake walk. The Spartans punched them in the mouth all night. Some very questionable calls by the refs but at end of the night I can tell you San Angelo had a lot of respect for the Spartans. As far as El Dorado 63-0 whooping at the hands of Midlan Lee ouch no respect there. First and foremost I am a El Pasoan so best of luck to Montwood hope you guys advance deep in the playoffs, very talented QB and receivers. Get used to it Pebble Hills will be a major player in this district. Go Sparta!

Crazyoldman
Really, a beat down by Montwood, please, they were lucky to get out of their with a victory. For a team that is just competed for two years at the Varsity level 8-3 is pretty good! Oh yea we destroyed Eastwood but oh yea Eastwood beat Montwood go figure. I was at San Angelo and we had a huge El Paso crowd. The Bobcats were cocky and were thinking this was going to be a cake walk. The Spartans punched them in the mouth all night. Some very questionable calls by the refs but at end of the night I can tell you San Angelo had a lot of respect for the Spartans. As far as El Dorado 63-0 whooping at the hands of Midlan Lee ouch no respect there. First and foremost I am a El Pasoan so best of luck to Montwood hope you guys advance deep in the playoffs, very talented QB and receivers. Get used to it Pebble Hills will be a major player in this district. Go Sparta!
This year was your only chance to win something, but could Not hang with the Big Boys in 1-6A. 3 straight losses, Treasure ur short lived 8 Wins season.

Sparta OG
Our fan turn out was ok, but they definitely got louder!

I came down from Abilene to watch the game, arriving at the ticket booth during kickoff and missed the first PH offensive series. I watched the entire game from the standing room at the top of the home side. From what I could tell, there were more PH fans present on the visitor side than I've seen from most of the trips an EP team made to Grande in the playoffs. Spartan fans were also quite vocal when had reasons to be. No doubt a good experience for everyone. I wandered over to the visitor side at the end of the game and enjoyed seeing how all from El Paso were savoring the moments post-game despite the score not in their favor.

1 2 3
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m