EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parkland vs Burges

I have this as one of the better matchups in 5A. Who do you guys got and Why.
35-28 Parkland

Re: Parkland vs Burges

This is going to be a good game. Both offenses are fantastic. It’ll be a high scoring game but it will be up to the defenses to stop the opposing offense. Parkland’s defense is the weaker of the team. But Burges has played well against good teams like Chapin and Montwood. I’ve got Burges by 13.

EPFOOTBALL67
This is going to be a good game. Both offenses are fantastic. It’ll be a high scoring game but it will be up to the defenses to stop the opposing offense. Parkland’s defense is the weaker of the team. But Burges has played well against good teams like Chapin and Montwood. I’ve got Burges by 13.

Burges head coach is former del valle assistant coach so he will do whatever it takes and I say whatever it takes I mean whatever it takes.

I've got Parkland on this one. Deion is back and looked great last game. Parkland's defense has been knocking people around. They are a physical bunch.

Parkland has a great offense with QB AJ Briggs and RB Deion Hankins. So Burges will need to play awesome defense to get the win.

1-5A is weak

EPFOOTBALL67

I have to admit I was thinking this was going to be a good game as well and I honestly believed that Burges Defense would make the difference in the game. But, it looks like we were both wrong. Parkland Offense was amazing but what impressed me even more was their defense. Makes me wonder if 2-5A is better than 1-5A. Either way congratulations to Burges and Parkland for making the playoffs. And best of luck to the Matadors as they move on.

2-5A proved they were better!! Eastlake manhandled Jefferson,Del Valle won with ease against the Chapin, Parkland beat the brakes off Burges and Bel Air almost knocked off the #1 team in 1-5A Andress!! What more proof do you want

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m