EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
Montwood vs Arlington Hs @ Odessa

Who knows about Arlington? Do Rams move on?

Re: Montwood vs Arlington Hs @ Odessa

Eh....... Arlington matches up with them in the secondary and their defense I. Much better than mws. Mw would need to Olay much better on defense

Eh....... Arlington matches up with them in the secondary and their defense I. Much better than mws. Mw would need to Olay much better on defense
I seen film of Arlington and Montwood will have success on offense. And the defense will get key stops.

Arlington Colts wear same colors as Mobtwood green and white. This could be tricky on the eyes of the players. Hopefully Montwood wears all green tops and bottom or all white tops and bottom.

Colts wear same colors as Montwood green and white. This could be tricky on the eyes and minds of the players as it can be confusing when players are playing and running at 100mph. Hopefully Montwood wears all green tops and bottom or all white tops and bottom.

Arlington Colts wear same colors as Montwood green and white. This could be tricky on the eyes and minds of the players as it can be confusing when players are playing and running at 100mph. Hopefully Montwood wears all green tops and bottom or all white tops and bottom.

Arlington Colts wear same colors as Montwood green and white. This could be tricky on the eyes and minds of the players it can be confusing when players are playing and running at 100mph. Hopefully Montwood wears all green tops and bottom or all white tops and bottom.

RAM56
I seen film of Arlington and Montwood will have success on offense. And the defense will get key stops.
Is Montwood the Home Team? Due to their better record?

The rams could win this one they can score but can they stop the the colts by far the best offense they will face all year . If the Rams fall behind this will be tough for them . Hopefully the Dc is better prepared to call or has prepared the players better then he has all year . This colts are good

Sorry montwood fans. Colts with a blowout.

Fan
Sorry Colts fans, or fan or player of another team that is not in the playoffs, Montwood with the blowout.

Here we go again with the negative comments. You probably haven't seen one game Arlington has played and already have Montwood loosing. I strongly believe Montwoods taking this one. I have seen film on Arlington not just highlights.

Eastsider
Fan
Sorry Colts fans, or fan or player of another team that is not in the playoffs, Montwood with the blowout.
I'm a EPT fan and montwood will get blown out. District 1-6a was very weak this year and so was montwood schedule. Yes they played out of town teams in the beginning but combined those teams are 3 and 18. Their defense is full of holes and if you have a decent secondary you will get to the qb. Sorry but this is the final game of your season.

Fan
Eastsider
Fan
I'm a EPT fan and montwood will get blown out. District 1-6a was very weak this year and so was montwood schedule. Yes they played out of town teams in the beginning but combined those teams are 3 and 18. Their defense is full of holes and if you have a decent secondary you will get to the qb. Sorry but this is the final game of your season.
If you actually believe 1-6A was very weak this year then you must also think that Eastwood is really really really weak because they ended up at the bottom of the 1-6A barrel and you must also think that Del Valle is a very very very weak team because Del Valle lost to 1-6A Americas.

Eastsider
Fan
Eastsider
Fan
If you actually believe 1-6A was very weak this year then you must also think that Eastwood is really really really weak because they ended up at the bottom of the 1-6A barrel and you must also think that Del Valle is a very very very weak team because Del Valle lost to 1-6A Americas.
Yes I think 6a was very weak this year. Eastwood did beat montwood and I didn't see any 5a teams. For an ElDo team, that only had one player, to be co-champions that proves my point.

Fan
Eastsider
Fan
Eastsider
Fan
I\'m a EPT fan and montwood will get blown out. District 1-6a was very weak this year and so was montwood schedule. Yes they played out of town teams in the beginning but combined those teams are 3 and 18. Their defense is full of holes and if you have a decent secondary you will get to the qb. Sorry but this is the final game of your season.
Yes I think 6a was very weak this year. Eastwood did beat montwood and I didn't see any 5a teams. For an ElDo team, that only had one player, to be co-champions that proves my point.
So then you are saying that Eastwood is very very very weak since Eastwood lost to Pebble Hills, Franklin, Coronado, and El Dorado all 1-6A teams and you are also saying that Del Valle is very very very weak since 1-6A Americas beat Del Valle.

Thanks for clearing things up on your thoughts about 1-6A.

I wish people would stop using our loss to Americas as the measuring stick for our season....it's obvious that the team that played us was not the same team that finished the season.

Monty is playing well and probably better than any previous Montwood team of this decade. I don't count the last week of the regular season which was a toss away game for them. However, the Arlington Colts, despite being third in district, are playing excellent ball and being third is deceiving since the 1st and second place teams are respectively ranked 7th and 12th in the state. The Rams must execute a great game plan with the precision and effort I saw last year from my Abilene Eagles, also likely playing better than any previous Abilene High team this decade, when they came within a minute of upsetting the eventual state champs in round three.

Fan
Eastsider
Fan
I\'m a EPT fan and montwood will get blown out. District 1-6a was very weak this year and so was montwood schedule. Yes they played out of town teams in the beginning but combined those teams are 3 and 18. Their defense is full of holes and if you have a decent secondary you will get to the qb. Sorry but this is the final game of your season.
I
I believe
I believe that
I believe that we will win

Keeping the faith in our kids. MONTWOOD will win! Keep your negativity to yourself. We want El Paso teams to go far. Unless you have seen Arlington play, you cannot say they are the better team. Go Rams!

Ram qb will be tough to control but colts win a close one

Eastsider
Fan
Eastsider
Fan
Eastsider
Fan
I\\'m a EPT fan and montwood will get blown out. District 1-6a was very weak this year and so was montwood schedule. Yes they played out of town teams in the beginning but combined those teams are 3 and 18. Their defense is full of holes and if you have a decent secondary you will get to the qb. Sorry but this is the final game of your season.
So then you are saying that Eastwood is very very very weak since Eastwood lost to Pebble Hills, Franklin, Coronado, and El Dorado all 1-6A teams and you are also saying that Del Valle is very very very weak since 1-6A Americas beat Del Valle.

Thanks for clearing things up on your thoughts about 1-6A.
I wish I could type slower so toot can understand. I never brought up Eastwood or Del Valid, you did. What I am saying is that montwood will lose to Arlington.

1 2 3 4 5 6
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m