EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parkland vs. Cooper

Let the smack talking commence. Parkland defense has been knocking other teams around. Deion is running over people and #24 is running hard, bouncing off tacklers. I got the Park on this one.

Re: Parkland vs. Cooper

I Love Parkland in this game. Hopefully the Parkland coaches don't lose it and keep themselves focused and keep their players focused. Use timeouts when needed in certain situations such as to calm own players down and also to freeze amd stop cold other team's momentum.

They played them last year and lost. I forget how it went down but I think they got down 3-4 Touchdowns before they could put any points on the scoreboard. The players that were around last year should have an idea what to expect, lets hope they are more ready this year!

Parkland coaching staff will lose this game. I hope I’m wrong but i just don’t see Parkland winning on talent alone.

Koolarrow,

Sorry to hear that you have such a low opinion of coaches and Parkland. Have you even been to their games this year? Do you personally know the kids? Do you personally know the coaches? I think not. However, you are entitled to your opinion, as we all are. Mine is that Parkland will win because the kids are smart, hardworking, and talented and their coaches love them and prepare them every week to do their best.

Let me be clear they Have no chance

running back for Cooper is out. He had problem with leg and had a surgery. We will see Friday.

To all the haters out there, stop the criticism and start supporting all the El Paso teams in the playoffs. Good Luck to all of you, make El Paso proud!

Thought I'd share this !!!!!! Good luck Mats !!!!!

BREAKING: We will be broadcasting EP Parkland’s 5A D2 area game against Lubbock-Cooper at 3 PM MT Friday from Midland! Download the EPISD Sports Radio App or http://www.episdsportsradio.com game will be available on all channels!

There is no hate just opinions and parkland is a middle of the road el Paso team they will get beat bad. Has nothing to do with support. I'm sure everyone supports our local teams. But sooner or later reality sets in. I'm a utep fan, I hope they beat uab I want them to beat uab but the. Reality is theybwill finish 0-12, and there is no hate there.

There is no hate just opinions and parkland is a middle of the road el Paso team they will get beat bad. Has nothing to do with support. I'm sure everyone supports our local teams. But sooner or later reality sets in. I'm a utep fan, I hope they beat uab I want them to beat uab but the. Reality is theybwill finish 0-12, and there is no hate there.
You're a UTEP fan then your comment makes complete sense. Since UTEP has been losing and losing and losing and losing then you are so used to losing that you expect everything that has to do with El Paso to lose.

GO PARKLAND MATADORS!!!

Kingsrealm
Thought I'd share this !!!!!! Good luck Mats !!!!!

BREAKING: We will be broadcasting EP Parkland’s 5A D2 area game against Lubbock-Cooper at 3 PM MT Friday from Midland! Download the EPISD Sports Radio App or http://www.episdsportsradio.com game will be available on all channels!
Nice!!! Go MATS!!! GO EAGLES!!!

Brother, if you were a doctor, you'd be the kind of person to show up to a birthday party for a terminally ill person and remind everyone of their serious illness. Your snide remark of "stating facts" is as tasteless as Richard Dawkins giving a sermon at a church. What's most detestable however, is the fact that you hide your bitterness and obvious lack of support behind "reality sets in". I bet you also take pleasure in going to Pop Warner games and remarking on how most of the kids will never play beyond the high school level. Cheers bud!

Parkland with the 14-0 Lead mid 1st. At work so I’ll provide occasional updates. Listening on the radio. #LetsGoMats

NeBattle
Parkland with the 14-0 Lead mid 1st. At work so I’ll provide occasional updates. Listening on the radio. #LetsGoMats
what is the radio link?

21-7 Parkland 11:47 left in the first half

PedroPicapiedra
There is no hate just opinions and parkland is a middle of the road el Paso team they will get beat bad. Has nothing to do with support. I\'m sure everyone supports our local teams. But sooner or later reality sets in. I\'m a utep fan, I hope they beat uab I want them to beat uab but the. Reality is theybwill finish 0-12, and there is no hate there.
Brother, if you were a doctor, you'd be the kind of person to show up to a birthday party for a terminally ill person and remind everyone of their serious illness. Your snide remark of "stating facts" is as tasteless as Richard Dawkins giving a sermon at a church. What's most detestable however, is the fact that you hide your bitterness and obvious lack of support behind "reality sets in". I bet you also take pleasure in going to Pop Warner games and remarking on how most of the kids will never play beyond the high school level. Cheers bud!
I actually thought they were playing Abilene cooper. Lubbock cooper a while different situation

28-14 parkland 55 seconds till half .
You can listen to live on the link below click on
Andress they have it live
http://www.episdsportsradio.com

Mats
28-14 parkland 55 seconds till half .
You can listen to live on the link below click on
Andress they have it live
http://www.episdsportsradio.com
35-14 Half mats

Go Mats....

These Parkland coaches are really over coaching. They could have cost these kids with their 4th Qtr playcalling

What's the score

Looks like it went final, 45-34

Parkland advancing to Regional Round 3.

Respect

Congratulations Parkland!!! Good job

Great Job Parkland!!

As a Graduate of Parkland!!
Congratulations!!....Keep up the momentum.....good luck next week!!
Make us proud!!

Excellent! Keep it going!

Its funny to read your comment because they defeated many Goliath's,and God will show them favor and give them wisdom.

Itsallabout🕆
Its funny to read your comment because they defeated many Goliath's,and God will show them favor and give them wisdom.
Why didn't God show favor and give wisdom to Montwood, Andress, Eastlake, and Del Valle? I believe in God and with him, through me, I have defeated many Goliath's and am successful all glory to God ofcourse. I just would like to know your answer to that question. Why didn't God show favor and give wisdom to Montwood, Andress, Eastlake, and Del Valle?

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m