EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eastlake vs Abilene Cooper

Can the Falcons get back to the 3rd round? What will it take to get past this explosive Cooper team?

Re: Eastlake vs Abilene Cooper

Not sure why this game is in a 2K capacity stadium unless Eastlake fans don't mind Cooper fans using half of their side.

And your point? Last time I checked games are won on the field, not in spacious stadiums with thousands of seats.

FalconFeather
And your point? Last time I checked games are won on the field, not in spacious stadiums with thousands of seats.

Merely an attempt at social interaction and discussion.
Is that not why there are forums? If not, what's the point in them?
I had hoped someone had some knowledge about the decision outside of equidistance.

eastlakes lack of coaching will be exposed friday.

Ratliff isn't available Friday because they dont host when Permian is playing....

So the teams elected a facility that was equal in distance.....Pecos would have been a better choice IMO...not quite as equal in distance but nicer facility but it may not be available this weekend..some sites dont host Thanksgiving weekend

MattStepp
Pecos would have been a better choice IMO...not quite as equal in distance but nicer facility but it may not be available this weekend..some sites dont host Thanksgiving weekend
Easier travel as well.

Eastlake is about get whooped

Legit
Thanks for that great so informative pre-game analysis on this game.

Legit
Well Legit even if Eastlake lost by 100 today it doesn't change the fact that your Canutillo team lost to them .....and apparently you can't deal with that fact or let it go !!! get over it already !!!!!! time to move on !!!! But if you can't I suggest you keep drinking that haterade ...kick back and keep feeding into that El Paso mentality of yours !!!! because no matter what happens today !!! it won't change how hurt and disappointed you feel about your team losing to Eastlake !!!!! And just an FYI Your Canutillo loss to Eastlake will still be there yesterday, today, tomorrow and the day after that whether they win or lose today!!!!! so you can chew on that and kick rocks the rest of your life little man !!!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: Good Luck to the rest of the El Paso teams that are still in it !!!!! and Go Falcons !!!!

28-21 abilene cooper halftime !!

Cooper 42
Eastlake 21

Final

No adjustments !!!!!!!!! it is what it is !!!!!!!!!! Win or loose go Eastlake !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingsrealm
No adjustments !!!!!!!!! it is what it is !!!!!!!!!! Win or loose go Eastlake !!!!!!!!!!!!
Abilene Cooper will get embarrassed at home against Aledo next week, one of the best in state across all classifications.

Eastlake players spent the day filling out their applications to become janitors today!

Guess what Legit? Canutillo still lost! Nothing has changed! Lmao

All the hype for NOTHING.!!! What a big didisappointmentAll that hype all year long PARA NADA but like that gentleman says win or lose it is what it is well today it is what it is and you guys lost bad.✌😂

Hey you Border"Viva la Jeff" stop crying for your lost against Eastlake 63-14 you guys lost bad😂...it's over better luck next year.

Yeah but no hype at Jeff and at Eastlake all hype and no result. Now you tell me what's worse.😷

Eastlake sure does like to talk a lot this year for players and coaches who've accomplished nothing but a beating in the second round.

Never stood a chance

It seems to me every school talks...look what happened to El Dorado, Del Valle and Montwood!

I would like for the Grid Iron or one of the parents to put up so highlights of the game,touchdown highlights perferably ,think its possible. 👍

You can see the entire game on Nfhsnetwork border....

Well I guess you fans and parents don't like doing that anymore .🎁

You're one lazy dude !!!!!! lol https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/20550/boys-varsity-football here's a link to abilene coopers highlight !!! Merry Christmas !!!

Border ya superalo!! I mean did you really think they,lajeff, had a chance against Eastlake or any of the other schools that were in the playoffs?? You sound bitter brother! Every school, parent, and fan hypes up their school, and that's how it should be. No shame in that! Should we not be proud of our community? La Jeff has a below avg season every year but their community still supports and still take pride in their school. Kuddos to them! I know because I support both Jeff and Eastlake!

Lazy No .Mocking you all YES .Why don't you post that 🎥 of getting Destroyed. 4 rounds short.Till next time Compadres.

Mocking???? I thought you were just not smart. Oh well

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m