EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message to players who are playing in play offs tomorrow

First of all, congrats on representing our area tomorrow, you will do great! A lot of people have posted on this site and some are negative toward El Paso teams, some may be from schools you will be playing and they are trying to mess with your heads. You earned this game tomorrow. Don't worry about any of the extras you heard about the team, they put their pants on the same way you do, no fear. Some people talk about the better weight rooms, better stadiums, nicer jerseys etc. None of that matters. Tomorrow you will be on the field against them. Knock them on their butts, go out and play the game of your lights. Good luck guys. I will be watching and cheering on Parkland Matadors as I film them. I will be talking smack against their filmer, because that's what I do. Go in with clear game plan, you can do it.

Re: Message to players who are playing in play offs tomorrow

Great post. And yes Lion is right. They sweat like you do they bleed like you do. Just stay physical all 4 qtrs without letting up. Good luck tomorrow EPT teams and believe in each other.

Re: Message to players who are playing in play offs tomorrow

well said Mr. Gary D.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m