Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Division I, II, III or NAIA Offers

HOUNDS 93
Eastsider
DaRock
I\\\'m happy for Pebble Hills players Kevin Averette, Justin Wolfe, and Cameron Seabrook receiving offers from UTPB, Clarke U and ENMU but each of these players should have gone Division 1. Someone dropped the ball on these players. What\\\'s concerning about this is if it wasn\\\'t for that El Paso Combine who knows if these 3 players would be going any place after high school. Maybe as walkons somewhere.
Because they are not as good as advertised. Good luck to them. PHHS has not won a District Championship.
Caleb Gerber Air Force
Well deserved Caleb Gerber one of El Paso's best.

Congratulations to the Class of 2018

You guys gave us alot of great memories. Thank you for your efforts. Here's hoping you keep your dreams alive and conquer them. It's been a pleasure watching you on Friday nights and I hope to see some of you on weekends going forward whether at D1 or any other level. Make El Paso proud boys!

Hans Cholo
Congratulations to the Class of 2018

You guys gave us alot of great memories. Thank you for your efforts. Here's hoping you keep your dreams alive and conquer them. It's been a pleasure watching you on Friday nights and I hope to see some of you on weekends going forward whether at D1 or any other level. Make El Paso proud boys!
Richard Lara, Montwood OL -CO 19 #56 offered by Western NM DII
Eric Ramirez, Montwood OLB -CO 19 #35 offered by Western NM DII
Jason Fernandez, Montwood QB -CO 19 #7 Offered by Dorht College NAIA

1 2 3
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m