EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aledo vs. College Station

Will Aledo win their EIGHT STATE CHAMPIONSHIP? I have them winning their eight title vs College Station. Much props to Del Valle for picking up games vs State powerhouse Aledo in 2018 and 2019. Full slate of State Championships on Fox Sports Southwest. El Paso take 📝 notes. Hopefully one day.

Re: Aledo vs. College Station

ThE KiNg
Will Aledo win their EIGHT STATE CHAMPIONSHIP? I have them winning their eight title vs College Station. Much props to Del Valle for picking up games vs State powerhouse Aledo in 2018 and 2019. Full slate of State Championships on Fox Sports Southwest. El Paso take 📝 notes. Hopefully one day.
Take notes of Del Valle losing to Aledo?

Oh I forgot in El Paso it is all about moral victories.

Upper Valley take notes of what it takes to get to a state championship game. The culture behind these programs, the tradition, the investment, the sacrifice. NO El Paso Team has ever done that at the 1a-6a level.

I like how people always comment like they know about what it takes to be a state champion, but we all know they really don't. Fact is that there can only be one champion (or 2 per division). It's an extremely hard thing to accomplish and when you're not a place bleeding D-1 talent or attracting D-1 move-ins through whatever means these places do, then it can be especially challenging. I'm not from here, but from the time that I've lived here, I can say that the quality of El Paso high school football has improved. Buying in by the communities and the players a bit more would probably go a long way toward team(s) success. I like the things that schools like Canutillo and Del Valle do.

Every thread has to have a hater

UpperValley
ThE KiNg
Take notes of Del Valle losing to Aledo?

Oh I forgot in El Paso it is all about moral victories.
You misread that man, he's talking about the great experience that it will be to play them in 2018 & 2019. He never stated anything about losing to them. **** it's like after finishing your breakfast of Doritos and Mountain Dew, your chubby little fingers couldn't type fast enough to crap on El Paso. Good on you. That's pretty friggin awesome for Del Valle, no matter what playing a team like that at any point in the year is a huge learning experience.

ThE KiNg
Upper Valley take notes of what it takes to get to a state championship game. The culture behind these programs, the tradition, the investment, the sacrifice. NO El Paso Team has ever done that at the 1a-6a level.
Hey bro! Let's give credit where it's due! Remember cathedral is the only EP team to win a state championship in football! They got the banners and t-shirts and everything! I hear Coach Walker is in intense talks with Cathedral to play next year at the Sun Bowl!

PedroPicapiedra
ThE KiNg
Hey bro! Let's give credit where it's due! Remember cathedral is the only EP team to win a state championship in football! They got the banners and t-shirts and everything! I hear Coach Walker is in intense talks with Cathedral to play next year at the Sun Bowl!
How many games did Cathedral play in preseason and the regular season?

Which teams did Cathedral play against in preseason and the regular season?

Also how many teams did Cathedral have to beat in the Playoffs before they got to the State Championship Game?

Juco
PedroPicapiedra
ThE KiNg
How many games did Cathedral play in preseason and the regular season?

Which teams did Cathedral play against in preseason and the regular season?

Also how many teams did Cathedral have to beat in the Playoffs before they got to the State Championship Game?
I'm being sarcastic lol

PedroPicapiedra
ThE KiNg
Hey bro! Let\'s give credit where it\'s due! Remember cathedral is the only EP team to win a state championship in football! They got the banners and t-shirts and everything! I hear Coach Walker is in intense talks with Cathedral to play next year at the Sun Bowl!
I wonde why coaches like Coach Perales af Del Valle dont schedule Cathedral for non-district! Back-to-back state champions! First evr in the region for 11-man football, maybe they are scared!

LaCate
PedroPicapiedra
ThE KiNg
Hey bro! Let\\\'s give credit where it\\\'s due! Remember cathedral is the only EP team to win a state championship in football! They got the banners and t-shirts and everything! I hear Coach Walker is in intense talks with Cathedral to play next year at the Sun Bowl!
I wonde why coaches like Coach Perales af Del Valle dont schedule Cathedral for non-district! Back-to-back state champions! First evr in the region for 11-man football, maybe they are scared!
Cathedral likes to schedule San Elizario, Tornillo, Fabens and Clint.

Your defending champs have lost to the likes of Clint both years and chaparal and santa Teresa????????

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m