EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Who will be the best runningback in upcoming 2018 season?

Qbert
Fake news
Tommy Barrett is going to have a breakout year at Coronado. He is going to be unstoppable. Look out for Tommy “moose” Barrett! The train is coming.
Never heard of him. What did he do last season?
Tommy Barrett plays Middle LB. If he is playing FB he might get some carries. Garrett Slaughter is the 1 back in the spread. unless something happened.

sandman
Qbert
Fake news
Tommy Barrett is going to have a breakout year at Coronado. He is going to be unstoppable. Look out for Tommy “moose” Barrett! The train is coming.
Never heard of him. What did he do last season?
Tommy Barrett plays Middle LB. If he is playing FB he might get some carries. Garrett Slaughter is the 1 back in the spread. unless something happened.
Patrick Barrett is a line backer. Slaughter starts and is backed up by Samienego.

Taj Crenshaw from Franklin, thanks to the OL for opening huge holes. Good job Cougar last night in Midland.

Gerber, dumas, crenshaw , and Slaughter are in a battle fir top honors. A lot of football left.

ALPHAWOLF
Americas high school is known for running backs, I believe they will have a sleeper this year, who know one has heard of and will be the newcomer that will take the high school 6A by storm.....
Y'all believe me now, 2300 rushing yards 17 touchdown AND District MVP later.... CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW:grimacing:

TRUEALPHA
ALPHAWOLF
Americas high school is known for running backs, I believe they will have a sleeper this year, who know one has heard of and will be the newcomer that will take the high school 6A by storm.....
Y'all believe me now, 2300 rushing yards 17 touchdown AND District MVP later.... CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW:grimacing:
Dumas was awarded Newcomer of the year while Gerber received Overall MVP

Dr. Bruce Ivins
TRUEALPHA
ALPHAWOLF
Y\'all believe me now, 2300 rushing yards 17 touchdown AND District MVP later.... CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW:grimacing:
Dumas was awarded Newcomer of the year while Gerber received Overall MVP
Props to the kids.

Where is this famous list ?

1 2
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m