EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top OL this fall

What offensive line will stand out this fall.

Re: Top OL this fall

Socorro’s line bouta do work Emilio Delgado and Daniel Carrassco just a couple players that are going to stand out

Montwood will have a stout O-line this coming year.

Spartandad
Montwood will have a stout O-line this coming year.
Montwood Rams will have a very good chance to 3 Peat as 1-6-A District Champs. The O-Line is strong and quick. The Offense will be lead by J. Fernandez QB and key players E. Young RB, C. Ramos, RB I. Vilchis WR. The Defense will be lead by E. Ramirez LB and key players K. Flowers, DE and E. Robles DE.

Mario Carmona Pebble Hills - unanimous 1st team all district & 1st team all city

Fareast
Mario Carmona Pebble Hills - unanimous 1st team all district & 1st team all city
Don't even go there Fareast, you know how political those selections are.

TWood
Fareast
Don\\\\\\\'t even go there Fareast, you know how political those selections are.
Mario Carmona is one of the best lineman in the city and very deserving of all his post-season awards, so don't even start with the hate bitter TWood

Spartandad
TWood
Fareast
Don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t even go there Fareast, you know how political those selections are.
Mario Carmona is one of the best lineman in the city and very deserving of all his post-season awards, so don't even start with the hate bitter TWood
SpartanDad, There is a lot of talented O Lineman athletes out there that don't get selected because of favoritism. Its the Head Coach Buddy selection system. PHHS is famous for that. They didn't even beat Montwood, El Dorado or win a playoff game. Still you and the Media make it seem as if your a District Championship Team. Get real and stay humble. Go Troopers.

Spartandad
TWood
Fareast
Don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t even go there Fareast, you know how political those selections are.
Topic is OL not just an individual. What does PHHS have returning? I know Montwood has a good group of linemen returning and a beast that was injured but is returning this season as well.

TWood
Spartandad
TWood
Fareast
Don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t even go there Fareast, you know how political those selections are.
Mario Carmona is one of the best lineman in the city and very deserving of all his post-season awards, so don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t even start with the hate bitter TWood
SpartanDad, There is a lot of talented O Lineman athletes out there that don\\\\\\\'t get selected because of favoritism. Its the Head Coach Buddy selection system. PHHS is famous for that. They didn\\\\\\\'t even beat Montwood, El Dorado or win a playoff game. Still you and the Media make it seem as if your a District Championship Team. Get real and stay humble. Go Troopers.
LOL!!! A trooper fan pointing out all of the Spartans losses. LOL LOL LOL!!!

Eastside
TWood
Spartandad
TWood
Fareast
Don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t even go there Fareast, you know how political those selections are.
Mario Carmona is one of the best lineman in the city and very deserving of all his post-season awards, so don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t even start with the hate bitter TWood
SpartanDad, There is a lot of talented O Lineman athletes out there that don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t get selected because of favoritism. Its the Head Coach Buddy selection system. PHHS is famous for that. They didn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t even beat Montwood, El Dorado or win a playoff game. Still you and the Media make it seem as if your a District Championship Team. Get real and stay humble. Go Troopers.
LOL!!! A trooper fan pointing out all of the Spartans losses. LOL LOL LOL!!!
Reality, Truth hurts.

Being a member of the Troop....THAT'S what hurts.

1-6A
Being a member of the Troop....THAT'S what hurts.
Good Luck on the smaller 1-6A, you might get fourth.

I surprised that not many people replied to this knowing without a good line it doesn't matter how good your back field is...keeping it real

TheBeast
I surprised that not many people replied to this knowing without a good line it doesn't matter how good your back field is...keeping it real
I'm with the other post, Don't know why the Hypes about Pebble. They haven't beaten any decent program with a winning record.

What do you consider a good OL? What is your criteria? I ask because OL are not all the same as far as schemes and what the coaches are looking for. Americas may want road graders and Pebble Hills may look for more finesse for example.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m