EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class of 2019 with Division 1 Offers?

Is Parkland Matadors Class of 2019 Deion Hankins the only one out of El Paso, TX with official Division 1 offers? If anyone knows of any others please post them here within this thread.

OFFERS:
Oklahoma State
San Diego State
UTAH
Texas Tech
SMU
UTEP

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Deion-Hankins-100970/RecruitInterests

Re: Class of 2019 with Division 1 Offers?

Caleb Gerber has had contact from Texas Tech, Baylor, and NMSU.

Hey GURU Khatib Lyles has serious interests from Division I Programs. Khatib right now has an official truly legit offer from a Division II Program in WNMU which he received last year in the summer of 2017 before his junior season.

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Khatib-Lyles-103503/RecruitInterests

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7401220/5a063bd80dc14125cc811620

******* Khatib transferred to the Parkland Matadors *******

KHATIB LYLES
6'3"
200lbs

2016 Highlights of Khatib when he was a Sophomore

2017 Highlights of Khatib as a Junior 2017

:video_camera: CHECK OUT KARCH GARDINER'S 2017 HIGHLIGHTS :video_camera:
Karch should have D1 offers in the coming months.

OFOD OFOD OFOD OFOD OFOD OFOD OFOD OFOD OFOD OFOD

GURU's question was "Is Parkland Matadors Class of 2019 Deion Hankins the only one out of El Paso, TX with official Division 1 offers?"

The answer to GURU's question is

Lloyd there will be other local players like Khatib Lyles with Division 1 offers soon. It's only a matter of time.

Yale and Texas Tech has officially offered Lyles.

epwatch
Yale and Texas Tech has officially offered Lyles.
Are you positive that Khatib Lyles has official D1 offers from Yale and Texas Tech? I can't seem to find online confirmation of this being true.

Rivals.com and 247sports.com does not have Khatib Lyles with any D1 offers listed. All I see on Khatib's twitter are colleges showing interests but no proof of official offers.

https://twitter.com/khatiblyles

As I stated above it's only a matter of time.

I just read on EP Gridiron's twitter page that Khatib Lyles has a D1 offer from McNeese State University.

McNeese State University? Since when does McNeese take a look all the way down here in El Paso for talent? Hmmmm what is going on??? I am not complaining or arguing or being a hater only that it's amazing D1 Universities far away from the upper most part of the bible belt are looking at El Paso, Texas for prospects. Interesting!!!

Well that's Khatib's first official D1 offer and I'm sure he will receive others.

Khatib Lyles just now received another D1 offer. YALE! epwatch above mentioned it yesterday but it was not official and now it is official.

Khatib Lyles just now received yet another D1 offer. COLUMBIA!

BeastofNE
As I stated above it's only a matter of time.

I just read on EP Gridiron's twitter page that Khatib Lyles has a D1 offers from McNeese State University, Yale and Columbia.

Beast nobody wanted to listen to me about the kid.

That is great about Lyles, but quick question. How do football offers work for Ivy League schools. From my understanding they do not offer academic scholarships. Don’t get me wrong, kid is on path for greater things obviously. Getting attention from Ivy League schools even if for academic purposes is probably more significant than getting noticed for td’s Friday nights. I love my football but Yale, Colombia come on lol.

Curious
That is great about Lyles, but quick question. How do football offers work for Ivy League schools. From my understanding they do not offer academic scholarships. Don’t get me wrong, kid is on path for greater things obviously. Getting attention from Ivy League schools even if for academic purposes is probably more significant than getting noticed for td’s Friday nights. I love my football but Yale, Colombia come on lol.
My bad, meant to say athletic scholarships.

Curious the Ivy League "offers" if we can call it that is somewhat complicating just a tad. I will attempt to explain here but someone out there who comes to this message board may add to this and give more accurate information about this Ivy League stuff and help us both get well educated about it.

Here's what I think I know about it. Ivy League Schools do not give out full rides or full scholarships BUT they do give out pretty handsomely financial packages for the students to be or student athletes to be. Financial packages like say for instance the student or student athletes parents or parent makes less than a certain amount annually. I don't know what that annual amount is but it could be upwards to $75,000 I don't know I could be mistaken on this amount may be more or less. So if the parents or the parent earns less than $75,000 they will not have to dig that deep into their pockets or not dig into their pockets at all for any of their money for their kid's Ivy League education BUT if the parents or parent make more than $75,000 annually or a bunch more like say $250,000 annually these high roller parent$ most likely will have to pay between 15% to 20% of their actual earned annual income for their kid's education BUT the Ivy League institution might lower that % just a bit depending on certain factors. So parents or parent earning less than $75,000 will pay a little or next to nothing or nothing at all coming out of their pockets for their kids Ivy League education. Parent or parents earning more than $75,000 and lot$ more will more than likely have to pay $2,000 up to 4,000 annually and to them paying $2,000 up to $4,000 annually to a Ivy League for a solid and prestige, education, and athletics experience is very well worth it to them over full ride offers elsewhere in the country. They will see it as a superfabulicious cheap affordable deal steal no brainer for their kid to get that Ivy League experience.

Ivy League offers add some heavy spice to student and student athletes that receive multiple offers. Because on one hand if a kid has official D1 offers from New Mexico State, UTEP, SMU, Texas Tech, Wyoming, Florida St., Alabama or any other non-Ivy League institutions they have important things to discuss during dinner and decide what move to make. They have Ivy League offers because the student or student athletes have a einstein sort of a head on their shoulders with a solid GPA well parents or parent and their kid might elect to go the Ivy League route to receive that prestige, education, and athletics experience. A lot of people out there consider Ivy Leagues to serve, on a golden platter, the finest education around.

Do Ivy Leagues give out offers the answer is no but they have pretty handsomely financial packages for the students or student athletes to be.

Congrats to the two players with all those offers. I hope they bring recruiters to El Paso so they see all the talent here. When I watch the state playoffs on TV some high schools had more the 6 players with D1 offers. That's more than all the schools in El Paso and Las Crises put together. I think El Paso and the surrounding area are overlooked by scouts and schools.

RAM56
Congrats to the two players with all those offers. I hope they bring recruiters to El Paso so they see all the talent here. When I watch the state playoffs on TV some high schools had more the 6 players with D1 offers. That is more than all the schools in El Paso and Las Crises put together. I think El Paso and the surrounding area are overlooked by scouts and schools.
Let's put the State of Texas and just how far El Paso is from its other Texan brethren cities into better perspective.

Just look at the magnitude of the State of Texas and the distance El Paso is from say Dallas and Houston.

El Paso is approximately 750 miles away from its brethren cities Dallas and Houston. Obviously it's a whole lot beneficial, $$$college football program budget wise$$$, for college scouts to recruit an area where cities are closer to each other to see and evaluate more skilled players and most importantly to see and evaluate those skilled players of different race and ethnicity in so many positions. The odds of discovering, in larger quantity, bigger, stronger, faster and more skilled athletes in multiple cities, closer to each other, like Dallas, Houston, Austin, and even San Antonio is a whole lot wiser than traveling all the way to El Paso which is practically located in the State of New Mexico.

If I was a college recruiter I too would focus in that region part of Texas as my budget would go alot further. I would get bigger bang for my buck instead of traveling all the way to El Paso, spending lots of money, to see and evaluate a city that is highly Hispanic populated and not much a variety of other races and ethnicity. It would not be a wise thing to do when considering the budget I may have to work with again if I was a college recruiter.

Chew on this to get a much better perspective. El Paso is approximately 800 miles from San Diego, California just about the same distance of El Paso to Houston.

Juco
Curious the Ivy League "offers" if we can call it that is somewhat complicating just a tad. I will attempt to explain here but someone out there who comes to this message board may add to this and give more accurate information about this Ivy League stuff and help us both get well educated about it.

Here's what I think I know about it. Ivy League Schools do not give out full rides or full scholarships BUT they do give out pretty handsomely financial packages for the students to be or student athletes to be. Financial packages like say for instance the student or student athletes parents or parent makes less than a certain amount annually. I don't know what that annual amount is but it could be upwards to $75,000 I don't know I could be mistaken on this amount may be more or less. So if the parents or the parent earns less than $75,000 they will not have to dig that deep into their pockets or not dig into their pockets at all for any of their money for their kid's Ivy League education BUT if the parents or parent make more than $75,000 annually or a bunch more like say $250,000 annually these high roller parent$ most likely will have to pay between 15% to 20% of their actual earned annual income for their kid's education BUT the Ivy League institution might lower that % just a bit depending on certain factors. So parents or parent earning less than $75,000 will pay a little or next to nothing or nothing at all coming out of their pockets for their kids Ivy League education. Parent or parents earning more than $75,000 and lot$ more will more than likely have to pay $2,000 up to 4,000 annually and to them paying $2,000 up to $4,000 annually to a Ivy League for a solid and prestige, education, and athletics experience is very well worth it to them over full ride offers elsewhere in the country. They will see it as a superfabulicious cheap affordable deal steal no brainer for their kid to get that Ivy League experience.

Ivy League offers add some heavy spice to student and student athletes that receive multiple offers. Because on one hand if a kid has official D1 offers from New Mexico State, UTEP, SMU, Texas Tech, Wyoming, Florida St., Alabama or any other non-Ivy League institutions they have important things to discuss during dinner and decide what move to make. They have Ivy League offers because the student or student athletes have a einstein sort of a head on their shoulders with a solid GPA well parents or parent and their kid might elect to go the Ivy League route to receive that prestige, education, and athletics experience. A lot of people out there consider Ivy Leagues to serve, on a golden platter, the finest education around.

Do Ivy Leagues give out offers the answer is no but they have pretty handsomely financial packages for the students or student athletes to be.
Thanks for the info,
I am a bit educated as well, but just like yourself can not say I’m 100% sure on some of those details. I knew about the help these institutions provide Families especially if combined income is below 75,000 (not exactly sure if that is amount but we’ll stick to that figure lol). On top of it if the athlete scores higher on college placement testing it just keeps adding up. I believe programs like Duke and Stanford do something similar just wasn’t aware Ivy League programs work in similar fashion. Taking nothing at all from any of our athletes offered D1 full rides, but advise to all other athletes and Fams seeking scholarships. Keep those grades super high and excel in the classroom. I do not know the stats but if only 1% of athletes make it pro, the rest end up with Monday-Friday schedules and by no means am I saying that is not the path to go, but get yourself an education from an Ivy League and you’ll be making more than half of these players that do make it to the pros. On top of it, this career can last you 30+ years and not the 5-7 years or however long the NFL average career lasts. On another topic from other thread; Yes, I cannot wait to see an EP high school win a state championship but maybe that’s why schools are not combined. To have less students per classroom and hopefully our educators can assist more in keeping those grades super high lol...just sayin.

Just playing the devil’s advocate, but maybe we should start breaking our heads on how we can build “more” schools to have a less student per teacher ratio. This might help our athletes get much higher grades, smaller teams so smaller player per coach ratio. Hate to say it but many of our athletes will fall below these income guidelines so why aren’t we instead starting all kinds of blogs on how to get these Ivy Leagues to look at our athletes lol...just sayin.

We can dream all we want about the configurations of schools and enrollments, but the bottom line is this:
1. Public Education in Texas has nowhere near the funding for the dream schools or larger schools.
2. Public schools are not in the business of putting sports and its possible championships in front of the main purpose, that of educating our kids.

Juco you pretty much explained that as perfect as you can get via social site and not speaking directly to a coach of one of those ivy league programs. Bottom line if an athlete chooses to go ivy his or hers tuition will be paid!

sporty
We can dream all we want about the configurations of schools and enrollments, but the bottom line is this:
1. Public Education in Texas has nowhere near the funding for the dream schools or larger schools.
2. Public schools are not in the business of putting sports and its possible championships in front of the main purpose, that of educating our kids.

sporty you must not be a dreamer. You are a rare breed. You're probably one of those that tells kids not to dream and not to pursue the impossible and to be realistic. Just messing with you sporty don't get all offended. I agree with you but thousands upon thousands of people pursue that main purpose education and they still wind up jobless, broke, lost, among other terrible things. Getting an education is not a guaranteed ticket that one will have a good or great life.

Anyways let us not get off topic.

Just saw this on EP Gridiron's home page

Deion Hankins of Parkland has offers from
Utah
Texas Tech
Oklahoma State
San Diego State
SMU
Utep

Khatib Lyles of Parkland has offers from
McNeese State
Yale
Columbia
Incarnate Word
Kansas

Doesn't take a genius to see and know that a lot of D1 recruiters will be at Parkland games this upcoming season. In my opinion either tell your parents to move to the Parkland area and attend Parkland or if your team is in Parklands district and when you play Parkland play lights out because you never know who might be watching and you might be noticed and offered.

Qbert
Just saw this on EP Gridiron's home page

Deion Hankins of Parkland has offers from
Utah
Texas Tech
Oklahoma State
San Diego State
SMU
Utep

Khatib Lyles of Parkland has offers from
McNeese State
Yale
Columbia
Incarnate Word
Kansas

Doesn't take a genius to see and know that a lot of D1 recruiters will be at Parkland games this upcoming season. In my opinion either tell your parents to move to the Parkland area and attend Parkland or if your team is in Parklands district and when you play Parkland play lights out because you never know who might be watching and you might be noticed and offered.

GURU
Is Parkland Matadors Class of 2019 Deion Hankins the only one out of El Paso, TX with official Division 1 offers? If anyone knows of any others please post them here within this thread.

OFFERS:
Oklahoma State
San Diego State
UTAH
Texas Tech
SMU
UTEP

GURU you can include Arkansas to that list of offers for Deion.

Arkansas WOW man that calls for celebration!!!! Let me open some bubbly.

Lloyd
Arkansas WOW man that calls for celebration!!!! Let me open some bubbly.

Lloyd-U must be in love with Jim Carry

According to EP Gridiron's main page these are the local El Paso players that have official Division 1 offers

DEION HANKINS Parkland high school
>>>UTAH UTES
>>>TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS
>>>OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS
>>SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS
>>>SMU MUSTANGS
>>>ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

KHATIB LYLES Parkland high school
>>>MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS
>>>YALE BULLDOGS
>>>COLUMBIA LIONS
>>>INCARNATE WORD CARDINALS
>>>KANSAS JAYHAWKS
>>>ABILENE CHRISTIAN WILDCATS
>>>DARTMOUTH BIG GREEN

CALEB GERBER Pebble hills high school
>>>AIR FORCE FALCONS

LAMA LAVEA Chapin high school
>>>TEXAS STATE BOBCATS

Today is a happy day for me and all of OFOD.

Karch Gardiner received an offer from Morehead State Eagles
Raymond Montez received an offer from Morehead State Eagles

https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/981366468649672705

DV
Today is a happy day for me and all of OFOD.

Karch Gardiner received an offer from Morehead State Eagles
Raymond Montez received an offer from Morehead State Eagles

https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/981366468649672705
Two great players and well deserved !!!! After seeing some of the post of Karch on twitter I'm starting to believe he might be the best wide receiver in El Paso this season...He's got some mad skills and his work ethic is unbelievable !!!! Hopefully this is the start of many for him and montez !!!!!!!! Congrats to both of them !!!!! Thanks for posting the info DV !!!!!!!!!:+1:

EP Gridiron must have changed the link or something. Here is another EP Gridiron link and also the links on Raymond and Karch.

https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/981414140861435906

https://twitter.com/RMontez_/status/981343231127511041

https://twitter.com/karch__/status/981330049092767746

These are the local area El Paso players and the D1 offers they have so far.

KHATIB LYLES (Parkland High School)
/// Kansas Jayhawks ~ Big 12 Conference
/// Yale Bulldogs ~ Ivy League
/// Columbia Lions ~ Ivy League
/// Dartmouth Big Green ~ Ivy League
/// Utep Miners ~ Conference USA
/// Incarnate Word Cardinals ~ Southland Conference
/// Abilene Christian Wildcats ~ Southland Conference
/// McNeese State Cowboys ~ Southland Conference
/// Liberty Flames ~ Big South Conference

DEION HANKINS (Parkland High School)
/// Arkansas Razorbacks ~ Southeastern Conference
/// Oklahoma State Cowboys ~ Big 12 Conference
/// Texas Tech Red Raiders ~ Big 12 Conference
/// San Diego State Aztecs ~ Mountain West Conference
/// Utah Utes ~ Pac-12 Conference
/// SMU Mustangs ~ American Athletic Conference

KARCH GARDINER (Del Valle High School)
/// Morehead State Eagles ~ Pioneer Football League

RAYMOND MONTEZ (Del Valle High School)

CALEB GERBER (Pebble Hills High School)
/// Air Force Falcons ~ Mountain West Conference

LAMA LAVEA (Chapin High School)
/// Texas State Bobcats ~ Sun Belt Conference

I'm a Matador alum and really don't care about other teams during the regular season but man I just love to see local area El Paso players receive offers no matter which high school in El Paso they are from. I see El Paso players receiving offers like during the playoffs when El Paso teams are playing out of town teams I root for El Paso all the way!!!

BeastofNE
These are the local area El Paso players and the D1 offers they have so far.

/// Arkansas Razorbacks ~ Southeastern Conference

I'm a Matador alum and really don't care about other teams during the regular season but man I just love to see local area El Paso players receive offers no matter which high school in El Paso they are from. I see El Paso players receiving offers like during the playoffs when El Paso teams are playing out of town teams I root for El Paso all the way!!!
That is a beautiful sight to see. Hopefully some others get the calls and made offers to extend that list of D1's.

Earlier today Khatib Lyles received a offer from /// Air Force Falcons ~ Mountain West Conference

Khatib another offer NORTH TEXAS

It's awesome to see these El Paso players getting some well deserved D-1 attention, just wish all players would get some looks from these recruiters. For example where's the love for the Spartan defensive back who held Mr. Lyles to 1 catch for 12 yards with a pick. If I'm not mistaken he was the Spartan #2 CB and he has yet to receive an offer.

😂😂😂

Spread the love
It's awesome to see these El Paso players getting some well deserved D-1 attention, just wish all players would get some looks from these recruiters. For example where's the love for the Spartan defensive back who held Mr. Lyles to 1 catch for 12 yards with a pick. If I'm not mistaken he was the Spartan #2 CB and he has yet to receive an offer.

Unfortunately recruiting doesn't work that way.

I saw lots of players pop and stop Aaron Jones behind the line of scrimmage and none of those players never got looked at or offered.

I've also seen 5'8" defensive players sack 3 to 5 star quarterbacks and those 5'8" players never got looked at or offered but the quarterbacks went on to receive lots of offers.

I can go on and on with this though it's pointless.

The actual true point here is you nor parents or high school coaches are not the college recruiters and college recruiters know what they are looking for and what they want for their program.

Comparing a player to other players and what a player did against a player who has D-1 offers is ridiculous. Every player has good games and bad games. Even your Spartan CB who I've seen get burned and beat by lots of players.

TheTruth
Spread the love

Unfortunately recruiting doesn't work that way.

I saw lots of players pop and stop Aaron Jones behind the line of scrimmage and none of those players never got looked at or offered.

I've also seen 5'8" defensive players sack 3 to 5 star quarterbacks and those 5'8" players never got looked at or offered but the quarterbacks went on to receive lots of offers.

I can go on and on with this though it's pointless.

The actual true point here is you nor parents or high school coaches are not the college recruiters and college recruiters know what they are looking for and what they want for their program.

Comparing a player to other players and what a player did against a player who has D-1 offers is ridiculous. Every player has good games and bad games. Even your Spartan CB who I've seen get burned and beat by lots of players.
I agree with truth about the recruiting. Like me I thought Montwood's wide receiver Tyreese Andrus would have a bunch of division 1 offers by the end of his junior year and a bunch more in his senior year but Tyreese only received one division 1 offer. And I think Tyreese Andrus is 10 times better than Khatib Lyles. Tyreese only 1 offer and Khatib a whole bunch of offers??? Anyways like truth said I'm not a recruiter let's leave the recruiting to the recruiters.

Tyrese is 10 times better than Lyles and everybody that went to a game last year knows this for fact. I think the only thing these recruiters look at sometimes is their size. Very unfortunate.

Spread the love
Tyrese is 10 times better than Lyles and everybody that went to a game last year knows this for fact. I think the only thing these recruiters look at sometimes is their size. Very unfortunate.
Size of players plays a big part to recruiting a high school football player for the collegiate level no doubt about that even grandmothers and grandfathers and toddlers have this knowledge but recruiters evaluate a player in so much more than just a players height and weight. I'm no recruiter but I know a truth in that a player's grades matter just as well as a players character and then there is this thing called luck.

Lots of people especially parents put so much emphasis on statistics, all district this and that honors, I still don't understand why people do that. Maybe they do it for bragging rights but recruiters put statistics and all district this and that honors aside when looking to recruit a player. I've seen players here in El Paso and outside of El Paso score zillions of touchdowns and they did not receive offers. I've seen players rack up zillions of yards and zillions of interceptions and zillions of sacks and did not receive single offer.

The truth of the matter is you, I, parents, nor high school coaches are recruiters so stop with the nonsense. Stop the jealousy and be happy for whoever receives a D-1 offer or offers because D-1 offers are hard to come by. D-1 offers are blessings they are like hitting the lottery$$$ and that is the truth.

A conversation of Tyreese Andrus being better than Khatib Lyles is just plain ridiculous. I have a gorgeous cousin that sings better than Katy Perry, Carrie Underwood, Christina Aguilar, Gwen Stefani, and lots of other popular female singers and guess what my cousin is working at Walmart.

The Truth speaks the truth especially when he says the part about LUCK!!!

Well said truth

Man all you non recruiters saying this kid is better than this kid, I didn't see post of Tyreese going to all these camps Khatib goes to. You gotta get outside the footprint of El Paso bottom line, that's for every sport our kids compete in here in EP.

Pops of 5
Man all you non recruiters saying this kid is better than this kid, I didn't see post of Tyreese going to all these camps Khatib goes to. You gotta get outside the footprint of El Paso bottom line, that's for every sport our kids compete in here in EP.
Camps play a very small tiny role in recruiting.

If you get all student-athletes that participate in every single camp in a single year you will see the truth.

The truth is that there are more student-athletes that do not get noticed from these camps and are not offered than those very small few that do get noticed and offered. The numbers are overwhelming that thousands of student-athletes who participate in camps ended up being a waste of their time and money. Those very small few who were noticed and offered were struck by luck. There's that thing we call luck. Luck plays a huge role in recruiting.

Every single time the recruiting conversation comes about there is always some people who bring up camps. Participating in camps is not a guarantee that you will get noticed and offered a division 1 scholarship.

Camps do help in trying to have lady luck strike upon you though still not a guarantee she will. I know of many student-athletes with out of this world super human phenom skills who participated in lots of camps and never got noticed nor offered 1 single offer.

Do yourself a favor and research a camp any camp I don't care if it's a top notch branded name camp. Get the number of its participants. Then see how many of those participants signed to a division 1 program on signing day. Please do that research and see the truth.

A camp is great to see the other athletes that are out there. This will motivate you, push you, inspire you, to make you a better student-athlete mentally and physically when you return back home and to your high school. It's an eye opener and brings lots of pretend studs back down to earth after seeing real studs.

If you already have division 1 offers before going to a camp or camps it helps somewhat boost your exposure because those who organize and run the camps will be talking about you and spreading the word about you and the offer or offers the student-athlete already possesses. In this case camps do help. Those who organize and run the camps want to toot their own horn in attempt to receive credit as if the camp is what helped the student-athlete receive those division 1 offers.

Aaron Jones participated in camps and he wasn't really noticed and he was not offered after having participated in camps. Utep ended up offering Aaron Jones late in his high school career. Another is Deion Hankins. Deion doesn't participate in hardly any camps and he has crazy offers from huge conferences. I use Aaron Jones and Deion Hankins as examples to show you both sides of the coin. One student-athlete participated in camps and really didn't get noticed and only received one division 1 offer in Aaron Jones and the other not hardly participated in any camps and has been noticed and received lots of division 1 offers from huge conferences in Deion Hankins.

Please stop with the camp nonsense as if it is a guarantee to get student-athletes noticed and division 1 offers.

I repeat do your research. Get the total number of student-athlete participants in camps and then grade those camps at the end of signing day. Do not do this for big name camps like Rivals Elite Camps and Under Armour All America Camps because majority of these student-athletes who participate in these big name camps already have division 1 offers going in.

I wish there was a blog or a social media page for all student-athletes that participated in a camp or camps during their high school careers posting the truth on how they never were noticed and did not receive division 1 offers from participating in camps and also those student-athletes that think they were noticed and offered to share their experience. This will settle all this camp nonsense once and for all.

Great stuff Truth. The truth speaks the absolute truth. My opinion about Camps is this. The high school football players that have been contacted by collegiate division 1 coaches and feel that they have some interest in them then by all means attend camps in the spring and summer for added exposure showing those collegiate coaches who contacted you that you mean business and hope they make you that offer. If those collegiate coaches happen to contact you again and ask you what you have been doing in the spring and summer you have a lot to tell them like that you have been going to camps keeping busy working at improving yourself. If you have their contact information send the collegiate coaches updates on your status as to what you have been up to in the spring and summer. BUTTTTT if you have not received any contact from college coaches at all and you attend camps the odds are against you and don't get your hopes too high. Grind and keep at it and like The Truth said wish upon lady luck to strike that you happen to get that first contact by a collegiate coach showing interest. The Truth mentioned big highly nationally named camps like Rivals Elite 3 strip camps and Under Armour All America. My opinion about those big highly nationally named camps is obviously the players attending these big highly nationally named camps were by invitation only which means these players already have offers going into these big highly nationally named camps reason why they were specially invited and hand picked. If the player is wanting more offers because he still doesn't know which college program to commit to then these big highly nationally named camps will help in maybe getting another offer or a couple of offers because the players are going up against other players that have offers as well and their name and their offers also a video of the player will be listed and posted on Rivals Elite websites and their social media pages and Under Armour All America websites and their social media pages helping in getting more exposure. Collegiate recruiters will flock to these big highly nationally named camps and check out these players on these websites and social media pages because they know all the players have offers. It makes their recruiting job easier so to speak. These big highly nationally named camps are beneficial to attend for those players that already have offers and are looking to possibly get more offers. That's my take on Camps.

Truth and Juco you both make solid points in reference to camps. Good example is Khatib Lyles He is receiving lots of offers and he has been going to lots of camps but he still just has only one Power Five Conference offer Kansas Jayhawks. If camps really were all that as many think and give them credit for then Khatib would have more than one top 5 power conference team offer by now. I am sure a couple of teams from the Power Five Conferences will offer Khatib later but he already went to a lot of camps and he even visited Texas Tech and Texas Tech has not offered him. The point here right this second is that more teams from the Power Five Conferences have not been made to Khatib Lyles by now. Why is this if he has gone to so many camps even popular camps??? So Truth and Juco you guys may be correct about camps.

Deion Hankins on the other hand as you all state has not been going to camps and he has offers from some teams in Power Five Conferences.
BIG 12 ~~~ OKLAHOMA STATE AND TEXAS TECH
PAC 12 ~~~ UTAH
SEC ~~~~~~ ARKANSAS

Westsider
Truth and Juco you both make solid points in reference to camps. Good example is Khatib Lyles He is receiving lots of offers and he has been going to lots of camps but he still just has only one Power Five Conference offer Kansas Jayhawks. If camps really were all that as many think and give them credit for then Khatib would have more than one top 5 power conference team offer by now. I am sure a couple of teams from the Power Five Conferences will offer Khatib later but he already went to a lot of camps and he even visited Texas Tech and Texas Tech has not offered him. The point here right this second is that more teams from the Power Five Conferences have not been made to Khatib Lyles by now. Why is this if he has gone to so many camps even popular camps??? So Truth and Juco you guys may be correct about camps.

Deion Hankins on the other hand as you all state has not been going to camps and he has offers from some teams in Power Five Conferences.
PAC 12 ~~~ UTAH
SEC ~~~~~~ ARKANSAS
Trust me westsider, when Khatib Lyles play for parkland in that district, his stats as a receiver will be insane..... So you add stats along with his sizes, Power 5 is going come knocking....

ALPHAWOLF
Westsider

PAC 12 ~~~ UTAH
SEC ~~~~~~ ARKANSAS
Trust me westsider, when Khatib Lyles play for parkland in that district, his stats as a receiver will be insane..... So you add stats along with his sizes, Power 5 is going come knocking....
I know that and my cat knows that but what people are talking about there is the Camp stuff. People put so much fame and fortune on Camps as if they are a sure thing when looking to get offers when that is far from true. I used Khatib as a example here because he has been going to a lot of camps and he hasn't received lots of offers from teams in any of the Power 5 conferences except Kansas. I'm not knocking on Khatib in any way. I'm referring to Camps here just as everyone else has we are just using players as examples to talk about Camps. I will say again Deion hasn't been going to camps and he has offers from some teams in Power 5 conferences.

Again this is a Camp thing not about Khatib or any player. Me and my cat would like to see Khatib and other players get offers from Power 5 conferences.

Westsider
ALPHAWOLF
Westsider

PAC 12 ~~~ UTAH
SEC ~~~~~~ ARKANSAS
I know that and my cat knows that but what people are talking about there is the Camp stuff. People put so much fame and fortune on Camps as if they are a sure thing when looking to get offers when that is far from true. I used Khatib as a example here because he has been going to a lot of camps and he hasn't received lots of offers from teams in any of the Power 5 conferences except Kansas. I'm not knocking on Khatib in any way. I'm referring to Camps here just as everyone else has we are just using players as examples to talk about Camps. I will say again Deion hasn't been going to camps and he has offers from some teams in Power 5 conferences.

Again this is a Camp thing not about Khatib or any player. Me and my cat would like to see Khatib and other players get offers from Power 5 conferences.
Westsider, how can I put this.... See at the D1 level its a business and at that level college coaches have to make the right decision in offering a player, if not there job is on the line am pretty sure Khatib is getting interest from the power 5 but none has pull the trigger on him just yet.... In Deion case he had a coach at the time, who was pushing his agenda and was building his resume as well(became new coach some where else), in other words the coach had some friends in high places...LOL at the D1 level, which gave Deion the platform he needed for success.... I also think camps are good, it put eyes on a kid that normally wouldn't get any looks and if the kid don't have a good high school coach that can sale a good pitch to college coaches...

I hear you Alphawolf loud and clear but one thing I dislike about your last post is when you said """in Deion case he had a coach at the time, who was pushing his agenda and was building his resume as well became new coach some where else""" That is totally bogus does not matter if it's true or false it's totally bogus. I say it's bogus because high school head coaches think they have a close nit friend connection at the D-1 level but my question is why didn't that head coach help a couple more of Deion's teammates with his so called tight friend connection at the D-1 level? It's all bogus!!!!! If his connection was so tight with D-1 coaches he would have helped get more of Deion teammates get D-1 offers not JUST ONE!!!! Bogus!!!!!! I dislike when people try to give high school football head coaches credit when a player receives a D-1 offer.

Westsider
I hear you Alphawolf loud and clear but one thing I dislike about your last post is when you said """in Deion case he had a coach at the time, who was pushing his agenda and was building his resume as well became new coach some where else""" That is totally bogus does not matter if it's true or false it's totally bogus. I say it's bogus because high school head coaches think they have a close nit friend connection at the D-1 level but my question is why didn't that head coach help a couple more of Deion's teammates with his so called tight friend connection at the D-1 level? It's all bogus!!!!! If his connection was so tight with D-1 coaches he would have helped get more of Deion teammates get D-1 offers not JUST ONE!!!! Bogus!!!!!! I dislike when people try to give high school football head coaches credit when a player receives a D-1 offer.
C'MON Man westsider really, BOGUS! OK look 1st off Deion was a guaranteed, for his coach to put his reputation on the line for,with college coaches. Am going give you a scenario of how high school head coaches think, cause some of them too, would like to make it to the next level as a coach. Lets take Deion for example, he's 6ft tall. 200 something pounds, game stats are off the chart... Now off the field humble, good kid, stay I of trouble, has a Faith base characteristic about himself, good teammate and last but not least has a 3.9 GPA score and did real well on the SAT. Now you have a teammate of Deion's, a good player sometimes average, always get in trouble, on the field he's not a team player, just want his individual shine... GPA 2.0 are at best a 2.3, his SAT is below average.. Now westsider if you was the coach which one of these two players,:thinking_face: would you put your reputation on the line for to a college coach? Don't be BOGUS, speak the TRUE....

ALPHAWOLF
Westsider
I hear you Alphawolf loud and clear but one thing I dislike about your last post is when you said \"\"\"in Deion case he had a coach at the time, who was pushing his agenda and was building his resume as well became new coach some where else\"\"\" That is totally bogus does not matter if it\'s true or false it\'s totally bogus. I say it\'s bogus because high school head coaches think they have a close nit friend connection at the D-1 level but my question is why didn\'t that head coach help a couple more of Deion\'s teammates with his so called tight friend connection at the D-1 level? It\'s all bogus!!!!! If his connection was so tight with D-1 coaches he would have helped get more of Deion teammates get D-1 offers not JUST ONE!!!! Bogus!!!!!! I dislike when people try to give high school football head coaches credit when a player receives a D-1 offer.
C'MON Man westsider really, BOGUS! OK look 1st off Deion was a guaranteed, for his coach to put his reputation on the line for,with college coaches. Am going give you a scenario of how high school head coaches think, cause some of them too, would like to make it to the next level as a coach. Lets take Deion for example, he's 6ft tall. 200 something pounds, game stats are off the chart... Now off the field humble, good kid, stay I of trouble, has a Faith base characteristic about himself, good teammate and last but not least has a 3.9 GPA score and did real well on the SAT. Now you have a teammate of Deion's, a good player sometimes average, always get in trouble, on the field he's not a team player, just want his individual shine... GPA 2.0 are at best a 2.3, his SAT is below average.. Now westsider if you was the coach which one of these two players,:thinking_face: would you put your reputation on the line for to a college coach? Don't be BOGUS, speak the TRUE....
Alphawolf you are totally doing a 360 on your bogusness.

So you're saying that out of the entire 2015 and 2016 Parkland roster there was not 1 just 1 other player whether he be a sophomore, junior or senior besides Deion that your so called high school coach with D-1 connections throughout the universe did not see just 1 just 1 other player with the attributes, grades and potential for the D-1 level? Is this what you are saying because if it is what you are saying then you are the King of the Bogus realm.

Westsider
ALPHAWOLF
Westsider
I hear you Alphawolf loud and clear but one thing I dislike about your last post is when you said \\"\\"\\"in Deion case he had a coach at the time, who was pushing his agenda and was building his resume as well became new coach some where else\\"\\"\\" That is totally bogus does not matter if it\\'s true or false it\\'s totally bogus. I say it\\'s bogus because high school head coaches think they have a close nit friend connection at the D-1 level but my question is why didn\\'t that head coach help a couple more of Deion\\'s teammates with his so called tight friend connection at the D-1 level? It\\'s all bogus!!!!! If his connection was so tight with D-1 coaches he would have helped get more of Deion teammates get D-1 offers not JUST ONE!!!! Bogus!!!!!! I dislike when people try to give high school football head coaches credit when a player receives a D-1 offer.
Alphawolf you are totally doing a 360 on your bogusness.

So you're saying that out of the entire 2015 and 2016 Parkland roster there was not 1 just 1 other player whether he be a sophomore, junior or senior besides Deion that your so called high school coach with D-1 connections throughout the universe did not see just 1 just 1 other player with the attributes, grades and potential for the D-1 level? Is this what you are saying because if it is what you are saying then you are the King of the Bogus realm.
You still didn't answer my question westsider, so I REST MY CASE............AM OUT.....

TheTruth
Pops of 5

If you get all student-athletes that participate in every single camp in a single year you will see the truth.

The truth is that there are more student-athletes that do not get noticed from these camps and are not offered than those very small few that do get noticed and offered. The numbers are overwhelming that thousands of student-athletes who participate in camps ended up being a waste of their time and money. Those very small few who were noticed and offered were struck by luck. There's that thing we call luck. Luck plays a huge role in recruiting.

Every single time the recruiting conversation comes about there is always some people who bring up camps. Participating in camps is not a guarantee that you will get noticed and offered a division 1 scholarship.

Camps do help in trying to have lady luck strike upon you though still not a guarantee she will. I know of many student-athletes with out of this world super human phenom skills who participated in lots of camps and never got noticed nor offered 1 single offer.

Do yourself a favor and research a camp any camp I don't care if it's a top notch branded name camp. Get the number of its participants. Then see how many of those participants signed to a division 1 program on signing day. Please do that research and see the truth.

A camp is great to see the other athletes that are out there. This will motivate you, push you, inspire you, to make you a better student-athlete mentally and physically when you return back home and to your high school. It's an eye opener and brings lots of pretend studs back down to earth after seeing real studs.

If you already have division 1 offers before going to a camp or camps it helps somewhat boost your exposure because those who organize and run the camps will be talking about you and spreading the word about you and the offer or offers the student-athlete already possesses. In this case camps do help. Those who organize and run the camps want to toot their own horn in attempt to receive credit as if the camp is what helped the student-athlete receive those division 1 offers.

Aaron Jones participated in camps and he wasn't really noticed and he was not offered after having participated in camps. Utep ended up offering Aaron Jones late in his high school career. Another is Deion Hankins. Deion doesn't participate in hardly any camps and he has crazy offers from huge conferences. I use Aaron Jones and Deion Hankins as examples to show you both sides of the coin. One student-athlete participated in camps and really didn't get noticed and only received one division 1 offer in Aaron Jones and the other not hardly participated in any camps and has been noticed and received lots of division 1 offers from huge conferences in Deion Hankins.

Please stop with the camp nonsense as if it is a guarantee to get student-athletes noticed and division 1 offers.

I repeat do your research. Get the total number of student-athlete participants in camps and then grade those camps at the end of signing day. Do not do this for big name camps like Rivals Elite Camps and Under Armour All America Camps because majority of these student-athletes who participate in these big name camps already have division 1 offers going in.

I wish there was a blog or a social media page for all student-athletes that participated in a camp or camps during their high school careers posting the truth on how they never were noticed and did not receive division 1 offers from participating in camps and also those student-athletes that think they were noticed and offered to share their experience. This will settle all this camp nonsense once and for all.
Come on Truth people don't want to hear, read or know the truth because they don't want to have their dreams, illusions, fantasies, creation process destroyed.

Truth let people be and allowed to create and learn things on their own journey to their own truth.

GURU
TheTruth
Pops of 5

Come on Truth people don't want to hear, read or know the truth because they don't want to have their dreams, illusions, fantasies, creation process destroyed.

Truth let people be and allowed to create and learn things on their own journey to their own truth.
I would like to see EP Gridiron post and expose more El Paso talented Athletes that do NOT have offers, athletes that have the potential to move on to the D2,D3 and JUCO College levels. It would expose more of the El Paso area talent to rest of Texas and the Nation. Congrats to the athletes with offers already that are very well deserved. Time to expand, expose and promote other talented athletes that have earned it and are deserving of the glory.

I've been coming to EP Gridiron and their forum for years like ever since they started way back in 2004. Believe me when I tell you EP Gridiron knows what they are doing. Just open your eyes and see.

I agree with Juco.

It's obvious to see what EPG has been doing over the years and is still doing especially during the offseason.

Props to EPG for all they have done for high school football in El Paso.

Juco
I've been coming to EP Gridiron and their forum for years like ever since they started way back in 2004. Believe me when I tell you EP Gridiron knows what they are doing. Just open your eyes and see.
JUCO, the eyes and heart is OPEN ! Suggestion to expand and expose more athletes.

HS Football Fan
Juco
I\'ve been coming to EP Gridiron and their forum for years like ever since they started way back in 2004. Believe me when I tell you EP Gridiron knows what they are doing. Just open your eyes and see.
JUCO, the eyes and heart is OPEN ! Suggestion to expand and expose more athletes.
You should email EP Gridiron your suggestion to expand and expose more athletes although that sounds something like what a lot of high school football coaches and parents have emailed suggesting to them. I say this because EP Gridiron has been at this for years like since 2003. I started coming to their website and this forum since 2005. I'm pretty sure EP Gridiron has heard a ton of suggestions and yours highly likely being one of those. And also over the years so many people have posted a lot of suggestions in this forum including me. Anyways don't let that stop you. Email EP Gridiron and then post in this forum by sharing what they told you.

Lama Lavea has a division 1 offer Texas State University. I am hoping some other Chapin players of ours get division 1 offers.

It is a very small percentage of high school football players who receive D1 scholarships. This is spread across the country. It is difficult for fans to see a kid from another school receive a full ride and the kid at their school, whom they feel dominated that kid or team, not get a look. Reality is coaches at the D1 level know what a D1 kid "looks" like. If you have the size and speed, coaches feel they can make you a better player with coaching, different system, opportunity, etc. Many kids are great HS players, but will never sniff D1...and that is OK. 5'10" linebackers just aren't playing much D1 football. 6'2" WR are. Just like how many 6'0" 220lbs OL are on D1 rosters? There aren't too many true D1 talents in El Paso not getting looks.

As far as camps, they help with exposure if you have D1 measurables. If you are 5'9" and run 4.8 you can go to 100 camps and you still aren't a D1 talent. The lack of D2/D3 football programs in close proximity to El Paso hurts a lot of kids opportunities to continue to play football. In the east (Ohio/Pa/NY), there is a lower level football program on every corner. Kids that love the sport can find a place to play. Here in EP, you will have to go away to school to find opportunities. If you want looked out, get on the phone and promote yourself. If you are the parent, get your kid on the phone calling coaches if you believe and they believe they can play on the next level.

CHS_Huskies
Lama Lavea has a division 1 offer Texas State University. I am hoping some other Chapin players of ours get division 1 offers.
Just saw on EP Gridiron's twitter page that your Huskie Lama Lavea received a scholarship offer from NMSU. This kid has 2 D-1 offers now.

Per EP Gridiron's twitter page Khatib Lyles was offered by Indiana University which is a Big Ten program. This is huge!!!

Updated list of local area El Paso football players with D~1 offers

/// Indiana ~ Big 10 Conference
/// North Texas Mean Green ~ Conference USA

/// Arkansas Razorbacks ~ SouthEastern Conference

/// New Mexico State ~ Western Athletic Conference

Khatib Lyles was offered by the Texas Tech Red Raiders

BeastofNE Khatib Lyles got another offer. UTAH

https://twitter.com/khatiblyles/status/992563825894445056

Edgar
BeastofNE Khatib Lyles got another offer. UTAH

https://twitter.com/khatiblyles/status/992563825894445056
Yeah Edgar thanks. You beat me to it.

EP Gridiron posted this on Khatib's Utah offer.

"EP talent Khatib Lyles, C/O 2019, just a couple of days ago picked-up his second Big 12 Offer (Texas Tech) and today Mr. Lyles received his first Pac-12 Offer (Utah). Gridiron stock continues to rise for this EP talent."

Del Valle Karch Gardiner a couple days ago got a offer from the University of the Incarnate Word.

That makes two D-1 offers for our Karch.

University of the Incarnate Word
Morehead State University

OFOD

From October 2017 up until late February 2018 Deion Hankins was the only junior out of El Paso with D-1 offers.

From March 2018 to April 2018 (in only 2 months) 5 juniors out of El Paso received D-1 offers.

Khatib Lyles
Lama Lavea
Karch Gardiner
Raymond Montez
Caleb Gerber

This I find remarkable!!!

Williams
From October 2017 up until late February 2018 Deion Hankins was the only junior out of El Paso with D-1 offers.

From March 2018 to April 2018 (in only 2 months) 5 juniors out of El Paso received D-1 offers.

Khatib Lyles
Lama Lavea
Karch Gardiner
Raymond Montez
Caleb Gerber

Williams 5 El Pasoans receiving Division 1 offers in just 2 months indeed is remarkable as you put it but I must correct you. It was not 2 months but rather just a span of 42 days that 5 El Pasoans received Division 1 offers and that is the truth. Williams 5 El Pasoans receiving Division 1 offers in just a span of 42 days is even more remarkable.

Parkland's Khatib Lyles received first Division 1 offer on Feb. 21, 2018
Chapin's Lama Lavea received first Division 1 offer on Mar. 3, 2018
Pebble Hills Caleb Gerber received first Division 1 offer on Mar. 20, 2018
Del Valle's Raymond Montez received first Division 1 offer on Apr. 3, 2018
Del Valle's Karch Gardiner received first Division 1 offer on Apr. 3, 2018

TheTruth
Williams

Khatib Lyles
Lama Lavea
Karch Gardiner
Raymond Montez
Caleb Gerber

Williams 5 El Pasoans receiving Division 1 offers in just 2 months indeed is remarkable as you put it but I must correct you. It was not 2 months but rather just a span of 42 days that 5 El Pasoans received Division 1 offers and that is the truth. Williams 5 El Pasoans receiving Division 1 offers in just a span of 42 days is even more remarkable.

Those players with those offers have been given lots of exposure by EP Gridiron the last several months on their twitter page where over 100 division 1 coaches follow EP Gridiron. EP Gridiron has been exposing those players long before any of them had offers. Major props goes out to EP Gridiron.

EP Gridiron has also been exposing Jalen Joseph of Andress, Dorian Lewis of Andress, Christian Mckeever of Chapin, and Jay Mcknight of Chapin a lot for the past several months. Would be nice if EP Gridiron would give exposure to more players not only these 10 players.

Deion Hankins
Khatib Lyles
Caleb Gerber
Lama Lavea
Raymond Montez
Karch Gardiner
Jalen Joseph
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight
Dorian Lewis

Coach
TheTruth
Williams

Khatib Lyles
Lama Lavea
Karch Gardiner
Raymond Montez
Caleb Gerber

Those players with those offers have been given lots of exposure by EP Gridiron the last several months on their twitter page where over 100 division 1 coaches follow EP Gridiron. EP Gridiron has been exposing those players long before any of them had offers. Major props goes out to EP Gridiron.

EP Gridiron has also been exposing Jalen Joseph of Andress, Dorian Lewis of Andress, Christian Mckeever of Chapin, and Jay Mcknight of Chapin a lot for the past several months. Would be nice if EP Gridiron would give exposure to more players not only these 10 players.

Deion Hankins
Khatib Lyles
Caleb Gerber
Lama Lavea
Raymond Montez
Karch Gardiner
Jalen Joseph
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight
Dorian Lewis
I've noticed that on EPG's twitter on how they have only been posting stuff on those 10 kids. These 10 kids are very fortunate and hopefully they are calling or messaging EPG with some gratitude.

Qbert
Coach
TheTruth
Williams

Khatib Lyles
Lama Lavea
Karch Gardiner
Raymond Montez
Caleb Gerber

Deion Hankins
Khatib Lyles
Caleb Gerber
Lama Lavea
Raymond Montez
Karch Gardiner
Jalen Joseph
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight
Dorian Lewis
I've noticed that on EPG's twitter on how they have only been posting stuff on those 10 kids. These 10 kids are very fortunate and hopefully they are calling or messaging EPG with some gratitude.
Rain showers of gratitude not only by those selected student athletes but also by El Paso area high school football coaches who have been having multiple Division 1 coaches from near and far stopping by their high schools, visiting with them, and that is the truth.

EP GRIDIRON has exposed many athletes. Garrett Slaughter from Coronado is getting nibbles as well. The Coaches do a good job with promoting their own talent. Robert Anderson does a fine job over there.

Try it!
EP GRIDIRON has exposed many athletes. Garrett Slaughter from Coronado is getting nibbles as well. The Coaches do a good job with promoting their own talent. Robert Anderson does a fine job over there.
I agree. Coronado coaches do a great job in helping their players get division 1 offers. You heard it from me first CORONADO WILL HAVE LIKE 5 OF THEIR PLAYERS SIGN TO DIVISION 1 TEAMS ON FEBRUARY 2019 AND GARRETT SLAUGHTER BEING ONE OF THEM. JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!

T-Birds#1

T-Birds#1
Try it!
I agree. Coronado coaches do a great job in helping their players get division 1 offers. You heard it from me first CORONADO WILL HAVE LIKE 5 OF THEIR PLAYERS SIGN TO DIVISION 1 TEAMS ON FEBRUARY 2019 AND GARRETT SLAUGHTER BEING ONE OF THEM. JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!

T-Birds#1
List the 5 Coronado players that you say will have D-1 offers by February 2019. And who is Garrett Slaugter? Never heard of him :thinking_face:

Slaughter was the kid that torched your Rams for the 98 yard touchdown pass last year. Youshould really watch his Hudl. All district as a Sophomore. Injured late last year. Pretty goid player.

I see some of you girls are getting off topic.

I started this thread and I titled it Class of 2019 with Division 1 Offers?

Please girls either stick to the topic or go start a new thread where you can talk about Coronado players with no Division 1 offers but might have Division 1 offers because they are getting nibbles.

Class of 2019 with Division 1 Offers? Stick to the topic Thank You!

TheTruth
Qbert
Coach
TheTruth
Williams

Khatib Lyles
Lama Lavea
Karch Gardiner
Raymond Montez
Caleb Gerber

Deion Hankins
Khatib Lyles
Caleb Gerber
Lama Lavea
Raymond Montez
Karch Gardiner
Jalen Joseph
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight
Dorian Lewis
Rain showers of gratitude not only by those selected student athletes but also by El Paso area high school football coaches who have been having multiple Division 1 coaches from near and far stopping by their high schools, visiting with them, and that is the truth.
I'm sure that majority of El Paso players would like EP Gridiron to promote them. They and I'm sure their parents want so badly to be on EP Gridiron's main page, twitter and facebook pages. In my opinion I don't know why EP Gridiron promotes any players when later those same players probably will not give a dam about EP Gridiron and El Paso high school football. EP Gridiron should just have this forum and post final scores. They should stop wasting their money and energy on posting pictures and uploading videos. This is just my opinion don't anyone get all bent out of shape because of my opinion.

Coach
TheTruth
Williams

Khatib Lyles
Lama Lavea
Karch Gardiner
Raymond Montez
Caleb Gerber

Deion Hankins
Khatib Lyles
Caleb Gerber
Lama Lavea
Raymond Montez
Karch Gardiner
Jalen Joseph
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight
Dorian Lewis
I find it a coincidence that half of the 11th graders on that list of players that EP Gridiron has been promoting for several months are the only 11th graders in the El Paso area that have gotten division 1 scholarship offers. This to me is a phenomena because everyone knows there are a lot of other skilled, faster, stronger, taller, and smarter 11th graders in all the El Paso area and why aren't they getting division 1 scholarship offers? This tells me that it increases El Paso players chances at getting a division 1 scholarship offer if they are exposed by EP Gridiron. I'm not saying El Paso players won't get a division 1 scholarship offer if they are not exposed by EP Gridiron what I'm saying here is that it increases a players chances a lot because like some said there are 100's of division 1 coaches following EP Gridiron on their twitter page and I even checked that for myself and it's a fact. It doesn't take a genius to see the value that EP Gridiron has and this brings me to say that with the post by EP Gridiron on their facebook page that they will no longer be doing El Paso football at the start of the 2018 football season that value EP Gridiron has will be greatly missed and we all won't really notice that value missing until 2 to 3 years after EP Gridiron has been gone.

Deion Hankins OFFERED
Khatib Lyles OFFERED
Caleb Gerber OFFERED
Lama Lavea OFFERED
Raymond Montez OFFERED
Karch Gardiner OFFERED
Jalen Joseph
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight

All this talk of EPG, exposure and division 1 coaches does have merit. I know and others I'm sure know that division 1 coaches have been coming to El Paso visiting with El Paso high school football coaches and one has to ask with this occurring why aren't other El Paso football players being offered instead of only the same El Paso players being offered that EPG has been exposing for months and months and months??? There is a lesson to be learned here. EPG is doing something that works which is good for El Paso.

EP Gridiron just extended their list of El Paso junior players they are exposing on their twitter page. They added Johnny Cerros and Will Williams.

Deion Hankins
Khatib Lyles
Caleb Gerber
Lama Lavea
Raymond Montez
Karch Gardiner
Jalen Joseph
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight
Johnny Cerros
Will Williams

IGWT
EP Gridiron just extended their list of El Paso junior players they are exposing on their twitter page. They added Johnny Cerros and Will Williams.

Deion Hankins
Khatib Lyles
Caleb Gerber
Lama Lavea
Raymond Montez
Karch Gardiner
Jalen Joseph
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight
Johnny Cerros
Will Williams
I'm thinking and want to say that Jalen Joseph, Christian Mckeever, Jay McKnight, Johnny Cerros and Will Williams are not division 1 prospects and will not get division 1 offers but then again that is exactly what I thought about Caleb Gerber, Lama Lavea, Raymond Montez and Karch Gardiner before they got offers so I rather not say anything.

Muskrat
All this talk of EPG, exposure and division 1 coaches does have merit. I know and others I'm sure know that division 1 coaches have been coming to El Paso visiting with El Paso high school football coaches and one has to ask with this occurring why aren't other El Paso football players being offered instead of only the same El Paso players being offered that EPG has been exposing for months and months and months??? There is a lesson to be learned here. EPG is doing something that works which is good for El Paso.
Hmmm me knows EP Gridiron the force uses Muskrat

Lyles stock really blew up IMO when he went to the Rivals camp in Dallas then hooked up with one of the Select 7on7 teams in DFW...then he went to the UA camp in Houston and did real well....offers started coming fast and furious...timing is no coincidence there..

MattStepp
Lyles stock really blew up IMO when he went to the Rivals camp in Dallas then hooked up with one of the Select 7on7 teams in DFW...then he went to the UA camp in Houston and did real well....offers started coming fast and furious...timing is no coincidence there..
Nope wrong!!! Khatib was getting looks way before that. But I understand how camp$, 7on7'$, and other$ always$ try to take the credit for his offers and other players offers.

Looks and offers are totally different....hundreds of guys get looks but never get the offers (and then you've got to decipher if the offer is a committable offer; which is another story)....he competed well on a big stage against highly regarded prospects (multiple times), credit goes to him and him only for doing that no question, but the exposure absolutely helped expedite the process...maybe the offers do come but certainly not like this during the spring...

I saw Lyles in Oct play against Montwood and liked his measurables a lot, watched him closely in the game...sent his name and HUDL to a D1 coach...D1 coach said "kid looks good, but need to see if he can beat good corners, not 5'6 150 lb corners who run 4.9" Harsh but true when it comes to the recruiting game...

MattStepp is 100% correct on this one.

Wrong again!!!

Everyone knows who knows Khatib that he was getting looks at Franklin before he arrived to Parkland and while at Parkland he started getting more looks and then the offers starting coming and they started coming way before the Rivals camp and Under Armour camp.

The Rivals Camp was on March 26, 2018 and the Under Armour Camp was on April 24, 2018

Khatib's timeline

McNeese State offered on February 21, 2018
Yale offered on February 21, 2018
Columbia offered on February 21, 2018
Incarnate Word offered on February 26, 2018
Kansas offered on February 26, 2018
Abilene Christian offered on March 10, 2018
Dartmouth offered on March 10, 2018
Utep offered on March 22, 2018

8 division 1 offers before the Rivals camp on March 26, 2018

Liberty offered on March 31, 2018
Liberty had communicated with Khatib way before the Rivals camp and Under Armour Camp. Offer was coming camps or no camps

Air Force offered on April 5, 2018
Air Force had communicated with Khatib way before the Rivals camp and Under Armour Camp. Offer was coming camps or no camps

North Texas offered on April 6, 2018
North Texas had communicated with Khatib way before the Rivals camp and Under Armour Camp. Offer was coming camps or no camps

Indiana offered on April 19, 2018
Indiana had communicated with Khatib way before the Rivals camp and Under Armour Camp. Offer was coming camps or no camps

12 division 1 offers before the Under Armour camp on April 24, 2018

Texas Tech offered on May 2, 2018
Texas Tech had communicated with Khatib way before the Rivals camp and Under Armour Camp. In fact Khatib went to Texas Tech junior day on March 4, 2018 way before the Rivals and Under Armour camps. Offer was coming camps or no camps.

Utah offered on May 4, 2018
Utah has been communicating with Khatib way before the Rivals camp and Under Armour Camp. In fact Utah coach who has been in communication with Khatib used to coach at Franklin high school. Offer was coming camps or no camps.

New Mexico State offered on May 21, 2018
New Mexico State has been communicating with Khatib way before the Rivals camp and Under Armour Camp. This offer was easily coming camp or no camp.

New Mexico offered on May 22, 2018
New Mexico has been communicating with Khatib way before the Rivals camp and Under Armour Camp. This offer was easily coming camp or no camp.

Lots of other power five conference coaches have been in communication with Khatib way before the camps. Power five conference coaches that will be offering him from here on out are not going by camp stuff. They have already been interested way before the camps and are only waiting on other things to unfold.

I call BS that you sent his name and HUDL to a D1 coach. If you did you did so way after Khatib already had division 1 offers. And if you say you knew he was going to get division 1 offers before the offers came that's BS lots of people say that about players and majority of the time they are wrong.

I swear everyone wants credit for stuff they had no part in.

Nobody is trying to take credit there "Diva-dad". He's just saying that the Rivals and Under-Armour camps helped his exposure. How else do you explain the #6 ranked WR in the district from last year getting so much attention??

BeastofNE is absolutely correct as Parkland standout Khatib Lyles was heavy on D-1 recruiters radars prior to participating in combines, camps and 7on7. Just look at how tall he is. Word is that he's a smart kid not Einstein smart but smart nonetheless. And his play on the field is amazing. Looking at the timeline BeastofNE posted is all truth. This sun city phenom manchild had several offers long prior to participating in anything during the offseasons. Word around my circle of well connected friends is that Big Ten, Big 12 and Pac 12 teams were recruiting Khatib midway through his sophomore year in 2016. Teams like Northwestern, Illinois, Indiana, Arizona, Arizona State, Texas Tech, Kansas, Baylor and others. The recent elite camps Khatib participated in a way helped but this phenom was going to receive all those offers regardless of having participated in those elite camps I mean again just look at how tall he is and the smarts he has and the mechanics he is blessed with and with his teammate Deion Hankins who has bigtime offers on his team. Khatib is one of those players that needs not attend anything during the offseason not unless he is looking to get experience and better for the coming season and maybe a additional look from a recruiter that has yet to contact him. Look the person to end this ridiculous conversation once and for all is Khatib the player himself for he is the one that knows when he received all those calls and messages from D-1 recruiters, how interested they were, his thoughts plus feelings that the offers were coming no matter what but then again Khatib I'm sure is one of those players that gives everyone props and closes with all glory to God and that is the truth.

Not-a-Diva
Nobody is trying to take credit there "Diva-dad". He's just saying that the Rivals and Under-Armour camps helped his exposure. How else do you explain the #6 ranked WR in the district from last year getting so much attention??
How else do you explain the #6 ranked WR in the district from last year getting so much attention??

Don't know or care how BeastNE will answer this though as for me a lot of people, El Paso high school football coaches and even players know the answer to that question but a lot of them do not believe it nor do they want to accept it and the answer has nothing to do with camps. It's pointless for me in giving the answer. Ignorance is bliss.

I stand by what I said...I'm not hiding behind a screen name..you can look me up pretty easily...I know how the game works and especially with as many TXHSFB coaches who are coaching in D1 now its easy to get info if you have the right contacts...my info is out there check the references

As I said "looks" and "offers" are two totally different things....Lyles would have gotten some offers yes but the kind of interest he's getting has certainly been helped by the exposure he's gotten on the camp 7on7 scene...two words... True Buzz

When did Lyles hookup with TrueBuzz? I believe in late January, maybe earlier than that??

Who is True Buzz??
What do they do???
Where are they based?

Check the twitter timeline..its all there..its not hard to put two and two together....if you follow recruiting and the trends its taken this is no shock....

I'm not a big select 7on7 guy but there is zero question that affiliation has been huge for Lyles and getting his name out there....that Indiana offer came after he visited the campus...with??? True Buzz...

Lyles has the DNA and work ethic to be a D1 player, no question about it...but if you dont think him getting himself out there with 7on7, camps, etc. hasn't enhanced his recruitment (which is ALL I'm saying) then you dont know the game or just in denial...

I just posted Khatib's timeline did you not see it. Obviously you're full of yourself and always think you are right.

7on7 camp ohhhh Please Khatib was on many college coaches radars many months before all that. 7on7 camps do some good to some players but they also do wrong in my opinion by trying to take credit as if players who receive offers is because they participated in their camp BS. I find it hilarious how some of these 7on7 camps call players who get offers their Product. If they are going to insist on calling players their Product then Hudl might as well call all players their Products because without Hudl thousands of athletes wouldn't be noticed at all including Khatib.

I'm pretty confident in what I do....full of myself? I dont think so..but I think I'm the best at what I do...if I didnt then why am I doing it? Of course I think I'm always right..until you prove me wrong I believe I'm right..

There's anecdotal evidence of "looks" but the factual evidence is the offers which came post Feb 21....first tweet referencing TrueBuzz was Feb 6...coincidence?

Money talks and BS walks....college coaches speak loudest with their offers and nothing else...they are salesman and will make you think they love you and the next minute go to the next hot thing.....thousands of kids "get looks" or "are on the radar" but no scholarship offer...everything is lip service unless they put their job on the line and offer you that bag...

Kids get offers their freshman year now...saw a QB with multiple Big 12 offers Saturday and has never taken a varsity snap..how is that??...college coaches offer when they know they have something.....they dont wait around anymore....what changed between the end of Lyles junior year and now?? He took the time to step outside his comfort zone and challenge himself and prove that he's an elite player...full credit to him.....I'm no fan of TrueBuzz but I'm also not blind....

BeastofNE what you are saying is somewhat correct and what Matt is also saying is somewhat correct

HOWEVER

Noone should ignore the nearly 200 college coaches that follow EP Gridiron on their twitter page.

EP Gridiron has been posting stuff on Khatib Lyles ever since his sophomore year and with all those college coaches following EP Gridiron lots of them being D-1 coaches well it has been great exposure for Khatib Lyles since 2016.

Also noone should ignore that of those nearly 200 college coaches who are following EP Gridiron on their twitter page that there are coaches in there from McNeese State, Liberty, Columbia, Yale, Dartmouth, Incarnate Word, Kansas, Abilene Christian, Utep, New Mexico, Air Force, North Texas, Indiana, Texas Tech, Utah, and New Mexico State all who have offered Khatib Lyles. Those programs happen to follow EP Gridiron on their twitter page and Khatib Lyles happens to have offers from those programs. This is way too much to be perceived as a simple coincidence.

Now with those nearly 200 college coaches following EP Gridiron in mind and also going through EP Gridiron's twitter page since 2016 I find all of this on Khatib Lyles.

2nd October, 2016
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/782669619953741824

1st November, 2016
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/793508795351564288

26th March, 2017
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/846029094139678722

5th April, 2017
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/849624518289182721

17th July, 2017
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/887089309064495104

27th August, 2017
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/901883667764695040

29th October, 2017
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/924855912988209152

27th February, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/968414884919734272

2nd March, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/969810989142151169

4th March, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/970364092774080512
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/970393047057002501
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/970470040544923650
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/970490203000442881

9th March, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/972253992893014018

10th March, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/972697621612711944

12th March, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/973335017115062272
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/973343764294062080

13th March, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/973717650282106880
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/973718048279588864

22nd March, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/976956281415139328

23rd March, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/977205099578748928
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/977272764037025793

27th March, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/978706659123097600

31st March, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/980206742641496064
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/980245976945446912

4th April, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/981647070124806145
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/981968131764772864

5th April, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/982014061431918594

6th April, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/982343599508676609
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/982400081272983552

14th April, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/985357239706963968

18th April, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/986650828269375490

19th April, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/987063603923750912
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/987091738383831040

29th April, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/990811694569066496

2nd May, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/991719266943750145
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/991781045409341441

4th May, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/992594809750802433
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/992636311096954882

17th May, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/997220893595242496

20th May, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/998098973515644928

21st May, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/998738962419208192
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/998802275723333632

22nd May, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/998995561230622726

24th May, 2018
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/999860059436920833
https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/999862647980986368

If you ask me this is a whole lot of great exposure on a high school football player. If someone knows of a website page, twitter page or facebook page where Khatib Lyles has been given more exposure than what EP Gridiron has given him since 2016 through videos, photos, links, etc. with nearly 200 college coaches following please post that page or pages I would like to see it.

Juco don't forget about the emails, messages and texts that EPGridiron sends out to college coaches on behalf of local area El Paso HS football players. They've been doing this for years. EPGridiron will be missed.

Juco as well I give major props to Khatib's football coaches over the years for without Khatib's coaches over the years and Khatib himself working hard on and off the field over the years none of us would be talking about any of this.

Coach
Juco don't forget about the emails, messages and texts that EPGridiron sends out to college coaches on behalf of local area El Paso HS football players. They've been doing this for years. EPGridiron will be missed.

Juco as well I give major props to Khatib's football coaches over the years for without Khatib's coaches over the years and Khatib himself working hard on and off the field over the years none of us would be talking about any of this.
Coach thanks. I did forget to mention that in my post but I have mentioned in the past of what EPG does and have been doing for years the mailings, emails, messaging, and cell texts. And Coach you're so right EPG will be missed.

T-Birds#1
Try it!

T-Birds#1
There is only 1 T-bird player that might have the talent to go D1 and its Juan Pablo Romero ( Kicker) Neither Slaughter or any one else in this years Varsity team is D1 caliber. We may have a couple of D2s/NAIAs and some D3's. but 5 D1's?? lay off of the medical!

I disagree with you. I think Carter McFadden and Garrett Slaughter both have that potential. Edward Seabrook is another. Tommy Barrett can play at the next level, although He is probably too short and slow to play "Mike LB" but might be able to play D2 or D3. Dom Varela is another on the border of the next level play. Time will tell. Lets let 2018 season marinate. Give props to the kids in El Paso that have been offered scholarships. I am proud of all of you.

IGWT

Deion Hankins
Khatib Lyles
Caleb Gerber
Lama Lavea
Raymond Montez
Karch Gardiner
Jalen Joseph
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight
Johnny Cerros
Will Williams
It's obvious that whenever the EP Gridiron people tweet a player on their twitter the player is immediately noticed by collegiate coaches because of all those collegiate coaches following them on twitter. This brings me to close with this """The EP Gridiron people should extend their list even more by atleast 4 to 5 additional players""".

IGWT

Deion Hankins
Khatib Lyles
Caleb Gerber
Lama Lavea
Raymond Montez
Karch Gardiner
Jalen Joseph
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight
Johnny Cerros
Will Williams
I just saw on EP Gridiron twitter page that 2 players from that list got offers today.

They're not division 1 offers they are division 2 offers but I thought it would be right to post it in this thread of division 1 offers since both of the players that got the offers are from that EP Gridiron list of players they are promoting on their twitter.

Raymond Montez and Lama Lavea got offers from UTPB.

I guess that's the only way a El Paso football player who is not one of EP Gridiron's D-1 prospects gets to be exposed on EP Gridiron's twitter page by first receiving a D-2 offer. Well whatever the case now hopefully Taj gets looks from some or all of the D-1 coaches that follow EP Gridiron's twitter page.

Taj received a D-2 offer UTPB

http://www.hudl.com/profile/7932636/Taj-Crenshaw

That is the only way. Gotta get it done yourself just like Lyles.

Well there you have it. If you want to get exposure from EP Gridiron then earn your way in by receiving a D2 offer like Taj Crenshaw did. That's probably any local El Paso player's best bet instead of requesting for EP Gridiron to extend their list. EP Gridiron usually gives props to local El Paso player's on their twitter that get D2 offers. This will help out the player get more looks from all the Division 1 and Division 2 college coaches that follow EP Gridiron on their twitter page.

Seasonal
I disagree with you. I think Carter McFadden and Garrett Slaughter both have that potential. Edward Seabrook is another. Tommy Barrett can play at the next level, although He is probably too short and slow to play "Mike LB" but might be able to play D2 or D3. Dom Varela is another on the border of the next level play. Time will tell. Lets let 2018 season marinate. Give props to the kids in El Paso that have been offered scholarships. I am proud of all of you.
Let me start by saying this is only an opinion

I agree with you regarding McFadin beeing top Tbird talent, he does have the size and the skill but not sure he has enough for D1.

Seabrook is a great athlete but lacks size and seems to have some problems off the field. he missed the spring game for some school issues.

Barrett is a great athlete but again not enough size for D1.

Slaughter has the gym dedication obviously but lacks size and speed.

Varela, has the size and the skill, just need consistency.

Edgar
IGWT

Deion Hankins
Khatib Lyles
Caleb Gerber
Lama Lavea
Raymond Montez
Karch Gardiner
Jalen Joseph
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight
Johnny Cerros
Will Williams
I just saw on EP Gridiron twitter page that 2 players from that list got offers today.

They're not division 1 offers they are division 2 offers but I thought it would be right to post it in this thread of division 1 offers since both of the players that got the offers are from that EP Gridiron list of players they are promoting on their twitter.

Noticed on EP Gridiron's twitter page that Jalen Joseph and Will Williams received offers. Jalen and Will have been players on that EP Gridiron list. Open your eyes to see what is going on here people especially you El Paso area high school football coaches and players. EP Gridiron's twitter page is a river of gold and that is the truth.

RANGER
Seasonal
I disagree with you. I think Carter McFadden and Garrett Slaughter both have that potential. Edward Seabrook is another. Tommy Barrett can play at the next level, although He is probably too short and slow to play \"Mike LB\" but might be able to play D2 or D3. Dom Varela is another on the border of the next level play. Time will tell. Lets let 2018 season marinate. Give props to the kids in El Paso that have been offered scholarships. I am proud of all of you.
Let me start by saying this is only an opinion

I agree with you regarding McFadin beeing top Tbird talent, he does have the size and the skill but not sure he has enough for D1.

Seabrook is a great athlete but lacks size and seems to have some problems off the field. he missed the spring game for some school issues.

Barrett is a great athlete but again not enough size for D1.

Slaughter has the gym dedication obviously but lacks size and speed.

Varela, has the size and the skill, just need consistency.
I think Coronado is going to be waaay short on talent this year. However, this is about D-1 potential. Carter needs some size and he is capable of D-2. Barrett is at best D-2 he is as wide as he is tall. Looks like a 2 technique. He made a lot of tackles and looked good doing it, because the offense made a habit of going three and out last year. Varela may be the only kid big enough to play D-1. as for Slaughter being D-1 material, I do not think so. I think he is fast enough, and strong enough, but may not be big enough. Maybe d-2?? who knows? Coronado will need to find something or Franklin will wipe them out this year. Pebble Hills will do well this year too.

TheTruth
Edgar
IGWT

Deion Hankins
Khatib Lyles
Caleb Gerber
Lama Lavea
Raymond Montez
Karch Gardiner
Jalen Joseph
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight
Johnny Cerros
Will Williams

Noticed on EP Gridiron's twitter page that Jalen Joseph and Will Williams received offers. Jalen and Will have been players on that EP Gridiron list. Open your eyes to see what is going on here people especially you El Paso area high school football coaches and players. EP Gridiron's twitter page is a river of gold and that is the truth.
Appreciate the heads up TheTruth. Time to update EP Gridiron's list as Jalen Joseph and Will Williams received offers

Deion Hankins ~ ~ OFFERS
Lama Lavea ~ ~ OFFERS
Khatib Lyles ~ ~ OFFERS
Raymond Montez ~ ~ OFFERS
Karch Gardiner ~ ~ OFFERS
Caleb Gerber ~ ~ OFFER
Jalen Joseph ~ ~ OFFER
Will Williams ~ ~ OFFER
Christian Mckeever
Jay McKnight
Johnny Cerros

You are right TheTruth local El Paso hs coaches and players ought to pay attention at this.

Well it looks like EP Gridiron is adding more players!!! Finally!!! Hopefully they keep adding more!!!

These are the new players I'm seeing on their twitter page.

Dasen Chisolm Americas high school
Taj Crenshaw Franklin high school
Mario Carmona Pebble Hills high school
Eric Ramirez Montwood high school

Eastsider
Well it looks like EP Gridiron is adding more players!!! Finally!!! Hopefully they keep adding more!!!

EPG giving exposure to another Montwood player Richie Rich Lara. This is awesome with like 250 collegiate coaches following EPG's twitter page man may God bless Richie with offers.

https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/1007778398402482176

GURU

OFFERS:
Oklahoma State
San Diego State
UTAH
Texas Tech
SMU
UTEP

GURU you started this thread on February 18, 2018 and Deion Hankins was the only El Paso, TX high school junior football player with offers? It is now June 17, 2018 only 4 months have passed and amazing what has occurred.

El Paso, TX high school junior football players with a D-1 offer or offers

Deion Hankins
Will Williams
Caleb Gerber
Khatib Lyles
Raymond Montez
Lama Lavea
Karch Gardiner

El Paso, TX high school junior football players with a D-2 offer or offers

Jalen Joseph
Dasen Chisolm
Taj Crenshaw

Larry
GURU

OFFERS:
Oklahoma State
San Diego State
UTAH
Texas Tech
SMU
UTEP

GURU you started this thread on February 18, 2018 and Deion Hankins was the only El Paso, TX high school junior football player with offers? It is now June 17, 2018 only 4 months have passed and amazing what has occurred.

Deion Hankins
Will Williams
Caleb Gerber
Khatib Lyles
Raymond Montez
Lama Lavea
Karch Gardiner

Jalen Joseph
Dasen Chisolm
Taj Crenshaw
That is amazing but what is much more amazing are the over 200 college coaches who are Followers of EP Gridiron's twitter page. As IGWT stated above "EP Gridiron's twitter page is a river of gold"

IGWT
In my opinion there will be some programs that will try to sway and steal Will Williams away from Baylor. Hopefully he doesn't listen to anyone and signs officially with Baylor on signing day February 2019.

I think Deion Hankins should give his commitment as well.

I would like to see him commit to either Arkansas or Oklahoma State.

UpperValley
I think Deion Hankins should give his commitment as well.

I would like to see him commit to either Arkansas or Oklahoma State.
I agree Arkansas or Oklahoma State for Deion Hankins. Also I would like to see Khatib Lyles commit to one of these programs Indiana, Kansas, or Texas Tech.

GURU
Larry
GURU

OFFERS:
Oklahoma State
San Diego State
UTAH
Texas Tech
SMU
UTEP

Deion Hankins
Will Williams
Caleb Gerber
Khatib Lyles
Raymond Montez
Lama Lavea
Karch Gardiner

Jalen Joseph
Dasen Chisolm
Taj Crenshaw
That is amazing but what is much more amazing are the over 200 college coaches who are Followers of EP Gridiron's twitter page. As IGWT stated above "EP Gridiron's twitter page is a river of gold"
IGWT did not state the river of gold comment. Person who stated that was TheTruth on post from Jun 11, 2018 - 11:36AM

About the 200 or so D1 and D2 college coaches that are following EP Gridiron's twitter page although it being remarkably amazing what I find mind boggling about it is that there are a lot of recruiting websites who have twitter pages and have thousands and thousands of followers but out of those thousands and thousands of followers they don't even have hardly any D1 and D2 college coaches following them and if they do maybe only like 5 or 10 of them. EP Gridiron has 200 or so following them and EP Gridiron does only 1 city El Paso and that's what is mind boggling about it. Props to EP Gridiron

MHS_Rams
Eastsider

EPG giving exposure to another Montwood player Richie Rich Lara. This is awesome with like 250 collegiate coaches following EPG's twitter page man may God bless Richie with offers.

Just saw on EP Gridiron's twitter page that your Lara guy just received a offer from Division II Western New Mexico University

https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/1009926789467172864

Edgar
MHS_Rams
Eastsider

Just saw on EP Gridiron's twitter page that your Lara guy just received a offer from Division II Western New Mexico University

https://twitter.com/EP_GRIDIRON/status/1009926789467172864
Heck yeah!!!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m