EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Eastwood Troopers 2018 Schedule

2018 "Tentative" Football Schedule. New District, Same Mission.

Re: Eastwood Troopers 2018 Schedule

Welcome to 2-5A. Looking forward to week 6.

I see one district win maybe 2

You must be Joking 1 or 2 Games? More like District Champions Eastlake and Chapin lost most of their Varsity players and Bel Air and Eldorado are gonna be Young I see Del Valle as the Only Real Test in 1 5A

Troop
You must be Joking 1 or 2 Games? More like District Champions Eastlake and Chapin lost most of their Varsity players and Bel Air and Eldorado are gonna be Young I see Del Valle as the Only Real Test in 1 5A
Eastwood had everyone last year 2017 and the year before 2016 and what did they do??? Eastwood also supposedly had the best quarterback in the universe in 2016 and 2017 and what did they do with that? Lets see what Eastwood does this year.

That's why I said you will beat Bel Air and Chapin but do not sleep on Eastlake or El Do

3-7 will be your record Bel Air, Horizon, and Chapin

Eastwood coaches are too worried about which of their 4 different colored helmets to wear or which 16 uniform combinations to put on.

Is Eastwood playing in Plano week 1? Long drive, big stadium....

Eastwood Troopers

2018 Schedule

Aug. 31
Eastwood @ Americas

Sept. 7
Eastwood @ Plano

Sept. 1
Horizon @ Eastwood

Sept. 21
Eastwood @ Midland Lee

Sept. 28
Montwood @ Eastwood

Oct. 12
Eastlake @ Eastwood

Oct. 19
Eastwood @ Del Valle

Oct. 26
Chapin @ Eastwood

Nov. 2
Eastwood @ Bel Air

Nov. 9
El Dorado @ Eastwood

Go Troop!

Eastwood coaching staff needs a makeover. HC is a salesman and does a good job convincing parents but the product speaks for itself. Needs to return to the basics of teaching tackling, etc. RB's had a field day against the troop last year.

Eastwood wins 3 games this season at best! Change my mind/ prove me wrong........

TrooperX
Eastwood wins 3 games this season at best! Change my mind/ prove me wrong........
I see them winning 2 games Horizon and Bel Air. El Dorado looks horrible against Pebble Hills but they will be ready to Eastwood.

FalconFeather
Eastwood coaches are too worried about which of their 4 different colored helmets to wear or which 16 uniform combinations to put on.
Hey give them some credit! You dont end up in the running for the FRESHMEN District Championship every year since 2012 without being able to lure the talent to EASTWOOD with smoke & mirrors / cool uniforms! Why this has not resulted in any real success at the Varsity level....thats a different story.

Spitfire
Troop
Eastwood had everyone last year 2017 and the year before 2016 and what did they do??? Eastwood also supposedly had the best quarterback in the universe in 2016 and 2017 and what did they do with that? Lets see what Eastwood does this year.
Hahahahaha!!!! Good one Spitfire...hahahaha!!!

Are we going to overlook the fact that americas had another 4th quarter come back on Eastwood. Someone needs to tell Julio that football is a 4 quarter game. Melton apparently owns him. But if you listen to his commentary they are always the best team with the best players.... well then maybe julio is the problem.

Cats32
Spitfire
Troop
Hahahahaha!!!! Good one Spitfire...hahahaha!!!
Thank you Cats32 but it really wasn't nothing writing was clearly on the wall. Lol

The funny thing about my "many colored uniform" post back in the spring is that the Superintendent called coach out at the District convocation mentioning all their uniforms and how cute they looked. Went on to say that he expected them to pretty much win!

So your an eastlake fan and you were at an ysleta convocation????????

I'm going to Plano! Plano lost to Euless Trinity in overtime playoff rd1 last year. I think Plano will hang with Eastwood.

Hang? Eastwood just lost to a team that was 2-8 last year. Pretty sure they will do more than hang.

1 2
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m