EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Will class of 2018-2019 be the class with the MOST D1 recruits??

Much props to El Paso Football, are region is finally noticed. Thanks to EP Gridiron, Greater El Paso Football Showcase Combine, Coaches, Parents Etc...

When it is a said and done this should be the class with the most D1 commits ever in El Paso. Everyone keep grinding and working for it. El Paso is on the Come Up!!!

Deion Hankins is one of the most prolific players to come out of El Paso. He is very deserving the All-State running Back has NFL- Type attributes all ready.

Lyles, Gerber, Montez, Gardiner, and Lavea are very worthy. I can’t wait to once again see this talent come football season in the fall.

Others with D-1 potential are McKeever and Knight (Chapin), two headed monster Jones, Lewis, (Andress), any other D-1ayers out there??????

What class has produced the most D-1commits ever?

Re: Will class of 2018-2019 be the class with the MOST D1 recruits??

Absolutely King loads of props to EP Gridiron. EP Gridiron is doing a hell of a job they always have been like for the past 10 to 15 years. It's obvious with social media now to see what EP Gridiron has been doing all these years in the back of the curtain so to speak. We are all now able to see it happening almost in real time. We are able to see how EP Gridiron has been functioning in promoting their hand picked targets so to speak to division 1 programs. I have been saying this and others also have been saying in this forum about EP Gridiron over the years of what they really do. EP Gridiron is 365 days. I've been told by some parents that EP Gridiron had told them in advance which division 1 program or programs are interested in their kid and eventually that program or programs emailed, messaged and then called them. These parents are the ones that can tell us more of what EP Gridiron has been doing over the years better than me.

Also loads of props to the Greater El Paso football showcase with the combine at the end of the year to get local players noticed by division 2 and 3 and NAIA programs. This combine is great for those players that went unnoticed by division 1 programs and have the opportunity to be seen and offered by division 2 and 3 and NAIA programs. Local players are fortunate to have this combine. Again loads of props to EP Gridiron for the way they promote this combine. Word is that EP Gridiron played a key role in helping get this combine started. Those old topics are no longer in this forum but the word was before the combine even became a reality that one of the owners of the Houston Texans who had the idea for the combine and was going to fund it contacted the owner of EP Gridiron and that the owner of EP Gridiron met with director of athletics of school districts and also other people. There was more to it but can't recall all of it. I'm just glad the local players have this combine and the opportunity to be noticed by division 2 and 3 and NAIA programs.

And ofcourse props to the high school coaches. Alot of the coaches do so much for their players and their teams. I know some don't but most of them do. These high school coaches sacrifice so much for their players and teams. The way I see it high school coaches run the factory and EP Gridiron with what they do and also the Greater El Paso football showcase with what it does packages and wraps up the products and ships them out.

Like you said King props to the parents. Most not all parents but most support their kids. It all starts at home.

Will class of 2018-2019 be the class with the MOST D1 recruits?? Well King if EP Gridiron keeps promoting their targets and if the coaches and parents are on top of the kids about their academics and listen to their teachers and if the kids keep working hard to get better and listen to their coaches it might be.

There are hundreds of D-1 coaches following EPG on twitter which means that whatever EPG post on their twitter page those D-1 coaches instantly get it on their main home twitter page. Hundreds of D-1 coaches don't just follow anyone. It's obvious that EPG has a connection with D-1 coaches and that is the truth.

Juco what EP Gridiron does extremely well is the way they sell their selected players. So Juco the analogy that you used by saying that high school coaches are like the factory and EP Gridiron packs and ships the product out. Juco you forgot to mention the sales part of it all. A salesperson has to sell the product before the packing and shipping of the product. Which brings me to say this. EP Gridiron selects the products from the factory and then promotes and sells the products and then ships the products out to Div. 1 programs.

Westsider
Juco what EP Gridiron does extremely well is the way they sell their selected players. So Juco the analogy that you used by saying that high school coaches are like the factory and EP Gridiron packs and ships the product out. Juco you forgot to mention the sales part of it all. A salesperson has to sell the product before the packing and shipping of the product. Which brings me to say this. EP Gridiron selects the products from the factory and then promotes and sells the products and then ships the products out to Div. 1 programs.
That's correct Westsider. That's exactly how I see it.

I would like to emphasize once again that a lot not all but a lot of high school football coaches do so much for their players in a lot of ways. Most parents and people in general have no idea how much a lot of high school football coaches impacts players lives and how much a lot of these high school football coaches sacrifice of themselves and their own lives. Same goes for a lot of parents and guardians of the players. A lot not all but a lot of parents and guardians do so much and sacrifice a lot for their kids ever since youth football, middle school football and high school football. Westsider this again causes me to repeat this that high school football coaches and parents and guardians are like a factory making a product but someone has to sell the product to division 1 recruiters and that's where EP Gridiron has come in and done. Likewise with the Greater El Paso football combine they brought a event where players have the opportunity to instantly sell themselves to division 2, division 3 and NAIA recruiters.

TheTruth
There are hundreds of D-1 coaches following EPG on twitter which means that whatever EPG post on their twitter page those D-1 coaches instantly get it on their main home twitter page. Hundreds of D-1 coaches don't just follow anyone. It's obvious that EPG has a connection with D-1 coaches and that is the truth.
TheTruth I've noticed that as well. A lot of division 1 coaches have EP Gridiron saved on their twitter accounts and follow them which makes EP Gridiron valuable because Truth like you said Hundreds of D-1 coaches don't just follow anyone. What this tells us is that division 1 coaches trust EP Gridiron as a source for products or rather I say prospects.

ThE KiNg
Much props to El Paso Football, are region is finally noticed. Thanks to EP Gridiron, Greater El Paso Football Showcase Combine, Coaches, Parents Etc...

When it is a said and done this should be the class with the most D1 commits ever in El Paso. Everyone keep grinding and working for it. El Paso is on the Come Up!!!

Deion Hankins is one of the most prolific players to come out of El Paso. He is very deserving the All-State running Back has NFL- Type attributes all ready.

Lyles, Gerber, Montez, Gardiner, and Lavea are very worthy. I can’t wait to once again see this talent come football season in the fall.

Others with D-1 potential are McKeever and Knight (Chapin), two headed monster Jones, Lewis, (Andress), any other D-1ayers out there??????

I think so and I believe it would make history to have more than 5 El Paso area football players sign official full rides to D-1 schools on signing day. Right now there are 6 players who have D-1 offers which I believe already has made history. I can't recall any year where 6 juniors out of the El Paso area having official D-1 offers going into their senior year.

1. Deion Hankins Parkland high school
2. Khatib Lyles Parkland high school
3. Caleb Gerber Pebble Hills high school
4. Karch Gardiner Del Valle high school
5. Raymond Montez Del Valle high school
6. Lama Lavea Chapin high school

I, the king and protector of Wakanda, says if EP Gridiron keeps doing what they are doing we all might see 10 El Paso area football players sign official full rides to D-1 schools on February 2019!!!

BlackPanther
ThE KiNg

I think so and I believe it would make history to have more than 5 El Paso area football players sign official full rides to D-1 schools on signing day. Right now there are 6 players who have D-1 offers which I believe already has made history. I can't recall any year where 6 juniors out of the El Paso area having official D-1 offers going into their senior year.

1. Deion Hankins Parkland high school
2. Khatib Lyles Parkland high school
3. Caleb Gerber Pebble Hills high school
4. Karch Gardiner Del Valle high school
5. Raymond Montez Del Valle high school
6. Lama Lavea Chapin high school

I, the king and protector of Wakanda, says if EP Gridiron keeps doing what they are doing we all might see 10 El Paso area football players sign official full rides to D-1 schools on February 2019!!!
El Paso has a lot of talented athletes that can play at the next level, they just need some media exposure. I would like to see EP Grid expose and promote players that have NOT yet had any offers.

HS Football Fan
El Paso has a lot of talented athletes that can play at the next level, they just need some media exposure. I would like to see EP Grid expose and promote players that have NOT yet had any offers.
EP Gridiron is doing just that. Happy that they have been promoting some of our players the last 2 months or so on their twitter. Christian Mckeever, Jay McKnight and Lama Lavea seems to be their focused players from our team. Lama Lavea got a offer from Texas State. Christian Mckeever was at Abilene Christian University Junior day and Jay McKnight was that UTEPs Junior day. McKeever and McKnight hopefully will have offers soon. Sure I would like EP Gridiron to promote more Huskies but I'm not going to tell them how to run their gig. As long as I see EP Gridiron promoting some Huskies all is well in my world.

Props to EP Gridiron :+1:

If you look really good at EP Gridiron's twitter it's obvious that EP Gridiron has targeted certain El Paso players. I think starting around January of this year on their twitter pages they have heavily targeted these players. EP Gridiron is obviously selling so to speak these products to the hundreds of recruiters that are following them on twitter.

Deion Hankins has offers
Khatib Lyles has offers
Lama Lavea has offer
Caleb Gerber has offer
Raymond Montez has offer
Karch Gardiner has offer
Christian Mckeever no offer
Jalen Joseph no offer
Jay McKnight no offer
Dorian Lewis no offer

EP Gridiron for months has been promoting players that did not or do not have offers just look at their twitter and go months back. What we don't know is how much promoting of players is EP Gridiron doing by email. It has been said in this forum over the years that EP Gridiron does most of their promoting of players to college coaches by personal email.

HS Football Fan
HS Football Fan post your list of local area El Paso players that you think can play at the next level and I along with others I'm positive will tell you which players from your list have the potential to play for either a D1, D2, D3 and NAIA program. We all have opinions so please post your opinionated list. No, you know what HS Football Fan forget that instead post just 10 players that you think have the potential to play at the D1 level. Don't go posting any of the players on that list that Juco posted.

TheTruth
Truth when I read your post I didn't believe it but then I went to EP Gridiron's twitter and went into their followers and you are right there are a bunch of D1 coaches following EP Gridiron. When I saw all those D1 coaches following EP Gridiron twitter my immediate thought that came to me was it is probably better for local El Paso football players to follow EP Gridiron and be in that page and maybe increase their chances of being found and seen by those D1 coaches than to open recruiting profiles on websites all over the internet where they charge.

RamsPop
TheTruth
Truth when I read your post I didn't believe it but then I went to EP Gridiron's twitter and went into their followers and you are right there are a bunch of D1 coaches following EP Gridiron. When I saw all those D1 coaches following EP Gridiron twitter my immediate thought that came to me was it is probably better for local El Paso football players to follow EP Gridiron and be in that page and maybe increase their chances of being found and seen by those D1 coaches than to open recruiting profiles on websites all over the internet where they charge.
All I post is truth.

TheTruth
In my opinion the reason why Division 1 coaches follow and email EP Gridiron is because EP Gridiron has been around for 15 years. EP Gridiron is a trusted source by Division 1 coaches. EP Gridiron to me has a strong brand built from doing what they do for so many years this is most likely why Division 1 coaches trust and communicate with EP Gridiron back and forth. Who cannot trust a solid brand backed by 15 years. This is why EP Gridiron has been effective in countless of ways not only with Division 1 coaches. EP Gridiron inspires and motivates football players and parents as well as lots of other people in general. Like some have said in this forum open your eyes and see all that has occurred with high school football since the emergence of EP Gridiron 15 years ago. See all that has occurred. If you don't see it don't know what to tell you. This is my final opinion on this. While many report high school football and what happened or is happening with high school football EP Gridiron is creating stuff for those to report about. One example is the players that EP Gridiron has been been exposing on their twitter. EP Gridiron is assisting in getting those kids Division 1 offers and later the reporters will talk about those same kids that have been getting offers. EP Gridiron has created a world of their own doing for 15 years. Believe it or not EP Gridiron is a God send to high school football in El Paso.

Thank You EP Gridiron

Coach
TheTruth
In my opinion the reason why Division 1 coaches follow and email EP Gridiron is because EP Gridiron has been around for 15 years. EP Gridiron is a trusted source by Division 1 coaches. EP Gridiron to me has a strong brand built from doing what they do for so many years this is most likely why Division 1 coaches trust and communicate with EP Gridiron back and forth. Who cannot trust a solid brand backed by 15 years. This is why EP Gridiron has been effective in countless of ways not only with Division 1 coaches. EP Gridiron inspires and motivates football players and parents as well as lots of other people in general. Like some have said in this forum open your eyes and see all that has occurred with high school football since the emergence of EP Gridiron 15 years ago. See all that has occurred. If you don't see it don't know what to tell you. This is my final opinion on this. While many report high school football and what happened or is happening with high school football EP Gridiron is creating stuff for those to report about. One example is the players that EP Gridiron has been been exposing on their twitter. EP Gridiron is assisting in getting those kids Division 1 offers and later the reporters will talk about those same kids that have been getting offers. EP Gridiron has created a world of their own doing for 15 years. Believe it or not EP Gridiron is a God send to high school football in El Paso.

Thank You EP Gridiron
Coach you have spoken truth. Only the wise have the ability to see the culture change around varsity football that EPG has created as in your own words. You put it perfectly by saying that EPG has created a world of their own.

There was a time before EPG where many did not give a hoot about varsity football as many do today.

There was a time before EPG where varsity teams were unable to defeat out of town opponents in the Playoffs and now it occurs frequently.

There was a time before EPG where many would say there is not D-1 prospects in El Paso and during EPG's existence we have been seeing student athletes receiving D-1 scholarship full ride offers and signing to D-1 programs.

In a truth nutshell EPG has changed the culture for the better around varsity football in El Paso. Right now there are youngsters in youth football who are working hard and dreaming to one day be in EPG videos and EPG internet pages and that is the truth.

Coach
While many report high school football and what happened or is happening with high school football EP Gridiron is creating stuff for those to report about.

Very well said Coach for that's exactly how I see it. EP Gridiron is making things happen like Bruce Almighty.

Hold that thought Hazel it seems as if local area El Paso football players are receiving division 1 offers. This should certainly spice things up a bit!!!

Juco
Coach
While many report high school football and what happened or is happening with high school football EP Gridiron is creating stuff for those to report about.

Very well said Coach for that's exactly how I see it. EP Gridiron is making things happen like Bruce Almighty.

Hold that thought Hazel it seems as if local area El Paso football players are receiving division 1 offers. This should certainly spice things up a bit!!!

Juco that's hilarious but pure truth. EPG utilizes the force.

Lyles is making serious noise! Product of Franklin hell of a job kid. Between Lyles and McClain they are by far the highest recruited athletes to come out of Franklin. Maybe in the city. I know Juco probably has more knowledge than I do on big time recruited athletes from EP.

Coach Real
Lyles is making serious noise! Product of Franklin hell of a job kid. Between Lyles and McClain they are by far the highest recruited athletes to come out of Franklin. Maybe in the city. I know Juco probably has more knowledge than I do on big time recruited athletes from EP.
Sorry Coach Real but if you're going to say Khatib Lyles is a product of Franklin then you might as well say Gunner Romney is a product of Franklin which honestly to me thinking that or saying that is utterly ridiculous. But Coach Real if you choose to look at those two exFranklin football athletes in Lyles and Romney in that manner it's your choice to do so and if you choose to look at it that way then Romney is by far the highest recruited athlete to come out of Franklin not Lyles so far atleast.

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Gunner-Romney-93572/RecruitInterests

Student athletes transfer all the time and they end up graduating at their new school of choice becoming a final product of that school as in their collegiate bio roster it will list their graduating high school.

Oh and I just did some research on McClain and his offers are not for football but rather wrestling so talking about McClain is moot since this is a football message board.

Andress has more children that may receive offers, but Andress is always slept on on this forum mainly because most of our athletes play 2 aports and sometimes can’t make the combines that the one sport athletes can. Most of the children receiving offers are very deserving of being recruited. El Paso has been slept on far too long, finally college coaches are seeing what’s out here in the desert Southwest. Speaking of the GEPFSC put together a mock draft since this is drafting season lol. Great job EPG.

Juco
If you look really good at EP Gridiron's twitter it's obvious that EP Gridiron has targeted certain El Paso players. I think starting around January of this year on their twitter pages they have heavily targeted these players. EP Gridiron is obviously selling so to speak these products to the hundreds of recruiters that are following them on twitter.

Deion Hankins has offers
Khatib Lyles has offers
Lama Lavea has offer
Caleb Gerber has offer
Raymond Montez has offer
Karch Gardiner has offer
Christian Mckeever no offer
Jalen Joseph no offer
Jay McKnight no offer
Dorian Lewis no offer

EP Gridiron for months has been promoting players that did not or do not have offers just look at their twitter and go months back. What we don't know is how much promoting of players is EP Gridiron doing by email. It has been said in this forum over the years that EP Gridiron does most of their promoting of players to college coaches by personal email.
I'm an interested Dad to know why has EP Gridiron only been exposing those 10 local El Paso players for months on end within their social media pages? I don't understand when I know and I'm sure lots of other people know there are many other players in El Paso that can compete at the D1 level. If EP Gridiron has a recruiting relationship with a lot of D1 college coaches then why isn't EP Gridiron exposing lots of other El Paso players to D1 coaches? It's just not fair to us other parents and our kids that are also working hard on and off the field. Exposing only 10? Come on!!!!! Half of those 10 already have offers. EP Gridiron should start exposing 20 or atleast 10 new players.

1 2
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m