EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coronado Thunderbirds 2018 Schedule

Note changes may occur due to scheduling at the SAC and Construction taking place at Coronado.

Coronado Thunderbirds 2018 Schedule

8/31 Friday vs Andress @ CHS home 7pm
9/6 Thursday vs El Dorado @ SAC away 7:30pm
9/14 Friday vs Carlsbad @ CHS home 7pm
9/21 Friday vs Eastlake @ SAC away 7pm
9/28 Friday vs Canutillo @ CHS home 7pm

10/5 BYE WEEK

10/11 Thursday vs Montwood @ SAC away 7pm
10/18 Thursday vs Franklin @ SUN BOWL 6pm
10/26 Friday vs Socorro @ SAC away 4pm
11/2 Friday vs Americas @ CHS home 7pm
11/9 vs Pebble Hills @ SAC away 4pm

Re: Coronado Thunderbirds 2018 Schedule

I'm not sure what Coronado is bringing back or what coaching changes they have made. I do know that they usually have underutilized talent in the backfield and hopefully they will correct that issue.

I have been to practice and all I can say is wow! That Offensive run game is looking good!

I think the line is going to do a very good job this year. The T-Birds are deep at running back this year. Garrett Slaughter has looked really good in practice, and doesnt have to look over his shoulder this season. Ethan looks poised to finally run the offense. Charley Samienego will also be a contributor.

Seen It
I think the line is going to do a very good job this year. The T-Birds are deep at running back this year. Garrett Slaughter has looked really good in practice, and doesnt have to look over his shoulder this season. Ethan looks poised to finally run the offense. Charley Samienego will also be a contributor.
GARRETT SLAUGHTER IS GOING TO BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!!! JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!

T-Birds#1

i think this is the year coronado beats canutillo...

jerimiah was a bullfrog
i think this is the year coronado beats canutillo...
Coronado birdies always say this every year and we all know the result.

Wait and see. To much talent and new coaches. Slaughter is a beast. Canutillo is too small and slow to keep up with Coronado. 6A ball baby. Pride of the West side. Plus canutillo still living in the past. No players or coaches. Coronado 50 canutillo 0. Nuff said.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m