EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top 3 receivers in 5A and 6A

I don't know much about 6A but parkland will have probably the top receiver in the city, the kid from Hanks will be something special too, and he's only going to be a Junior. He was good as a Sophomore last year.

Khatib Lyles Parkland
McKeever- Chapin
Blanco Hanks
Gardner - DV

It'll be close between Blanco and Gardner for that last spot.

Would you say 5A will have better receivers than 6A this year?

Re: Top 3 receivers in 5A and 6A

So I take you are going off Lyles offers... Lyles is raw and being recruited because he is 6’3 200 and can run alittle bit.. McKeevee was shut down by Gardiner in the second half of BiDistrict last year... Gardiner by far is the best route runner and complete WR in the city of El Paso, his only hickup is he is 5’9 or 5’10 otherwise he would have the same amount of offers if not more at his size he has the attentions of some big programs... Lyles is much improved from what I seen in spring but not as half of a route runner as Gardiner same with blanco and McKeever.. Blanco also benefirted that teams were up in hanks so he played a lot of 2nd string players... This is coming from a pro WR as well so I know what I see!

So I take you are going off Lyles offers... Lyles is raw and being recruited because he is 6’3 200 and can run alittle bit.. McKeevee was shut down by Gardiner in the second half of BiDistrict last year... Gardiner by far is the best route runner and complete WR in the city of El Paso, his only hickup is he is 5’9 or 5’10 otherwise he would have the same amount of offers if not more at his size he has the attentions of some big programs... Lyles is much improved from what I seen in spring but not as half of a route runner as Gardiner same with blanco and McKeever.. Blanco also benefirted that teams were up in hanks so he played a lot of 2nd string players... This is coming from a pro WR as well so I know what I see!
If you are really a "pro wide receiver" you'd know what you are talking about. Saying a guy who has one offer is better than the guy who has colleges lining up just makes you sound dumb...

So you're saying all these colleges have no clue. That's comical...

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/videos.aspx?careerid=56d4c2e7-fc66-e611-bef0-a0369f3c1b4c&videoid=5a278f90-3899-4ad6-bdd4-c7b91d501b0d

Here's a small video of McKeever being "shut down" by DV... Watch the sweet move at 1:38...

Careful what you say on here, videos don't lie...

I sense lots of jealousy. Relax girls and give props to all athletes who have thousands of offers or only 1 offer. Stop comparing

Top receiver in the city: Gardiner (Del Valle)

Top 5A: Lyles (Parkland)

Top 6A: Stonewall (Franklin)

Top slot receiver in the city: McClain-Green (Franklin)

Top 5A slot: Hanks receiver

Top 6A slot: #8 (Pebble Hills)

*note: waiting for confirmation of names some kids.

Ok you can’t read I see... I said he was being recruited because of his size and he can run, which translates that he can have a high ceiling and can play alittle bit... no your rebuttal is nonsense so I’ll stop there

That video doesn’t exist anymore so your rebuttal is nonsense and if you dig through a tape/film and found 1 play then good for you lol

It’s not just one good play, Mckeever is an athlete. He has played defense, running back, slot, and quarterback. So believe me when I say that he is a stud. To respect of the DV player he is a great player as well, looking forward to seeing Montez and him combining for tons of TDs!

epgerm

Where did you get the info about Franklin receivers ? Nowhere in last years stats.

These are PREDICTIONS not last year stats buddy.

epgerm

One third of the way through the season anyone know where the stats are at?

Is everything falling in line?

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m