EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
El Dorado job

In wake of the unfortunate removal of Eldo's head coach Torres, who do you think would be the best fit as their new coach?

Re: El Dorado job

With it being mid June, hopefully someone competent on the current staff is capable of stepping up to the ranks of head coach and keep systems in place.

To late for a current coach elsewhere to leave and take over.

Or maybe a former head coach is out there willing to become a head coach and realize you can't really change much going into this year.

It will be a hard job the lower levels haven’t won and it will take a couple of years to produce a winner the next head coach might be gone by then . It problaby be a graveyard for the next Headcoach and a rose garden for the next one after that .

I heard that all charges were dropped on Torres' DWI. Any chance he gets reinstated?

So who's applying I heard the job closes today. Any head coaches? Oc/Dc? Early favorites for the job?

Both coordinators from Montwood and Veliz from Onate are the ones I heard of. I’m sure someone that is on staff is going to apply to. Barrios is a strong candidate.

Aztec
I heard that all charges were dropped on Torres\' DWI. Any chance he gets reinstated?
source?

He will be reinstated most likely, cause his charges was drop, that means he's not guilty. And if District wants to punish him, with pay deduction are suspend him for one game, I think that would be fair. Now if the District wants to play hardball and fire him, well then that can be a possible lawsuit, cause he was found not guilty of a crime.... IN MY OPINION....

ALPHAWOLF
He will be reinstated most likely, cause his charges was drop, that means he's not guilty. And if District wants to punish him, with pay deduction are suspend him for one game, I think that would be fair. Now if the District wants to play hardball and fire him, well then that can be a possible lawsuit, cause he was found not guilty of a crime.... IN MY OPINION....
I'm curious, how were his charges dropped so quickly?

He was not technically fired, he resigned so he cannot sue district if he is not reinstated.

So who is the head coach?

David Telas

So montwood lost their offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach?

They lose a QB coach. Famaligi calls the offense from what I've seen.

meangreen
So montwood lost their offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach?
Not worried about the offense, hopefully the Head Coach & D-Coor change the Defense Scheme.

This is an El Dorado thread but if you still salty bout us going9-1 go ahead. Ain’t nothing wrong with our defense. We one of the best defenses last year compared to everyone else and we gonna hit everyone in the mouth. Win anyways!

DEez
This is an El Dorado thread but if you still salty bout us going9-1 go ahead. Ain’t nothing wrong with our defense. We one of the best defenses last year compared to everyone else and we gonna hit everyone in the mouth. Win anyways!
Giving up an average of 5 TDs a game aint nothing to brag on buddy.. you see folks like you lying to these kids hyping them up on the strength that they are already good, you're one of the best, all that garbage mommy talk leaves no room for improvement for these kids. Then come playoff time and then they find out that they were only El Paso good. This year lets stop settling for El Paso good

@DEFENSE
DEez
Giving up an average of 5 TDs a game aint nothing to brag on buddy.. you see folks like you lying to these kids hyping them up on the strength that they are already good, you're one of the best, all that garbage mommy talk leaves no room for improvement for these kids. Then come playoff time and then they find out that they were only El Paso good. This year lets stop settling for El Paso good
Thousands of high school football teams throughout the United States and the entire state of Texas lose in the Playoffs every year were all those eliminated teams only El Paso good?

Edgar
@DEFENSE
DEez
Thousands of high school football teams throughout the United States and the entire state of Texas lose in the Playoffs every year were all those eliminated teams only El Paso good?
Hell to the yeah.. just saying what I see. some of these kids would be a whole lot better

@DEFENSE
Edgar
@DEFENSE
DEez
Giving up an average of 5 TDs a game aint nothing to brag on buddy.. you see folks like you lying to these kids hyping them up on the strength that they are already good, you\'re one of the best, all that garbage mommy talk leaves no room for improvement for these kids. Then come playoff time and then they find out that they were only El Paso good. This year lets stop settling for El Paso good
Hell to the yeah.. just saying what I see. some of these kids would be a whole lot better
How many Shiny Trophies do you guys have? None ... Come check out our Trophy Case. Some Bling all over the place.

Leo
David Telas
He's a solid Coach and Teacher. He was both for me when I was at Del Valle in 05. Good Luck Coach Telas!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m