EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coronado vs Andress

This will be a good game. Home Field advantage may be the difference in this one. Coronados defense will be much tougher than Americas last week. Tbirds 30-6

Re: Coronado vs Andress

The Wind
This will be a good game. Home Field advantage may be the difference in this one. Coronados defense will be much tougher than Americas last week. Tbirds 30-6
Coronado 35 Andress 24

Andress 24 - Coronado 17

The Wind
You were right The Wind. Coronado has tied it up 13-13.

Bruce
The Wind
Coronado 35 Andress 24
Bruce you weren't all that Mighty with your prediction. Andress just beat Coronado with a Mark Ramos FG Andress 16 Coronado 13

I honestly thought Coronado was going to win. I guess Andress is that good. How did Coronado's RB #9 Slaughter do?

VQ35HR
I honestly thought Coronado was going to win. I guess Andress is that good. How did Coronado's RB #9 Slaughter do?
33yards On 21 carries

Justsaying
VQ35HR
I honestly thought Coronado was going to win. I guess Andress is that good. How did Coronado\\\'s RB #9 Slaughter do?
33yards On 21 carries
Whattt???? This is who “ran all over” Del Valle? Wow!

Cats32
Justsaying
VQ35HR
I honestly thought Coronado was going to win. I guess Andress is that good. How did Coronado\\\\\\\'s RB #9 Slaughter do?
33yards On 21 carries
Two offensive linemen were being punished in the first half fir skipping practice. Kuddos to the linebackers of Andress. The played well.

You cannot judge how good a team is off a scrimmage. Del Valle would have destroyed coronado in a game. Coaches dont have teams prepped for scrimmage. They save players play backups to see if they can play etc. Put stock into a real game to see if a team is any good. Coronado didn't schedule any 6A teams pre district. Go figure. How will they know what they can do.

Team
Cats32
Justsaying
VQ35HR
I honestly thought Coronado was going to win. I guess Andress is that good. How did Coronado\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s RB #9 Slaughter do?
33yards On 21 carries
Two offensive linemen were being punished in the first half fir skipping practice. Kuddos to the linebackers of Andress. The played well.
Andress isn’t that good, they should have other plays in play for the back up QB, when your main QB does not go back into the game. Spread the field Andress OC, stop sitting still, Coronado adjusted and started moving pieces around and that confused the D a little bit of Andress, So ANDRESS COACHES STOP BEING STAGNANT AND STUBBORN, AND PREDICTABLE PLEASE!!!!!!!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m