​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Franklin vs Permian

I’m from an era were Franklin dominated on offense and defense. Remember the Black Swarm? Can someone give the DC the memo of his job description? You are suppose to stop defenses, not give up an average of 40 points ever since you were assigned defensive coordinator. How many years has this kid been there for? It is time for him to go! He has the tools obviously he has no idea what defense is. Permian will put 60+ on this young fellow, mark my words!!!!!

Re: Franklin vs Permian

I don’t think your gonna get much feed back here bud. Everyone knows what’s gonna happen here, which I could say it would be a competitive game.

Cats32
I don’t think your gonna get much feed back here bud. Everyone knows what’s gonna happen here, which I could say it would be a competitive game.
Franklin will come out to play. 42-6 MOJO

WeStSiDe CoNneCtIoN
I’m from an era were Franklin dominated on offense and defense. Remember the Black Swarm? Can someone give the DC the memo of his job description? You are suppose to stop defenses, not give up an average of 40 points ever since you were assigned defensive coordinator. How many years has this kid been there for? It is time for him to go! He has the tools obviously he has no idea what defense is. Permian will put 60+ on this young fellow, mark my words!!!!!
I agree with Westside connect defense coaching has to go!!

Franklin has 0% chance to win this game.

Odessa Permian and El Paso Franklin have met only 2 times.

2017 Final
Odessa Permian 42 El Paso Franklin 14

2016 Final
Odessa Permian 61 El Paso Franklin 0

Odessa Permian so far is El Paso Franklin's daddy.

It's all about progression lmao

DC walks around like he done something when he done NOTHING. Needs coaching relationship skills with his players. Kids wont play for him. Someone said it earlier "how long has this KID been coaching".... That's all he is is a kid in a coaching polo. Get someone else.

DEEP PURPLE
DC walks around like he done something when he done NOTHING. Needs coaching relationship skills with his players. Kids wont play for him. Someone said it earlier "how long has this KID been coaching".... That's all he is is a kid in a coaching polo. Get someone else.
It would not matter if you had Bill Billichek coaching the defense. Permian will put a whipping on us!

I agree with the above. Its going to be ugly. Everyone is harping on the dc, who is horrible, but the offense isnt much better. Six or seven plays didnt work against the storm and sure as heck wont work against mojo. Cougs will go down by at least 40. When is enough gonna be enough?

Odessa Panthers own El Paso. Always have Always Will.

Ok ok that's enough. Franklin actually played ok on the road against #1 team in New Mexico after a 2 hour weather delay (9pm kickoff) and multiple questionable calls that lead to points for Cleveland. (Not sure what any of this has to do with Permian)

FINAL
MOJO 43
Franky 27

Thank you El Paso appreciate the hospeetality. LOL

Looks like the Cougs put up a good fight. Should be a much better Franklin team this year.

Franklin was in it two key turning points were opening 2nd half kickoff for a TD and when #5 McClain went down at the safety position very next play blown coverage for a wide open 40 yard TD. Plus 3 first half interceptions 1 in the redzone

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m