​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Montwood vs Eastlake

KTSM has reported that 10 Montwood football players are suspended for their game against Eastlake. That they violated team RULES while on their road last week to Los Fresnos.

On the Week 2 edition prediction thread in this forum I had Montwood over Eastlake 80% sure that Montwood will win. I will take the liberty to change my prediction due to delay of crucial information.

Eastlake will win I am 80% sure.

Re: Montwood vs Eastlake

please keep us updated with the score

12-7 Montwood Halftime. Montwood offense looks horrible. To many turnovers and no running game

Cats32
12-7 Montwood Halftime. Montwood offense looks horrible. To many turnovers and no running game
Montwood no running game? That's it call this game a Montwood loss. Time to move along to another game

Eastlake is looking bad also.

Montwood 22 Eastlake 13

4:54 to go in the 4th qtr

Eastlake got out coached again, comes from the top. Calderon is not a motivator. Either he and the oc lack the imagine to adjust or he knowingly caters to a small handful of kids with that being said he is always going come up short in this new division. Last year was bad enough winning against Jefferson is nothing to be proud of. To lose when montowood had so many players out is a reflction of his poor judgement and coaching falcon fans its gonna be a long season

Concerned Parent ..... I know you heard this through the media outlet !!!! but I doubt it was 10 players. I only saw 23 and 88 missing from the offensive side and 88 and 42 missing from the defensive side 88 seems to play both ways, But that's neither here nor there. Eastlake is going through a rebuilding year, and considering how young some of the key positions are, your expectations shouldn't be held so high. Coaches can only coach it's up to the players to perform and stay disciplined, like it or not.. it is what it is!!! and it's part of the development and growing process. I don't think Eastlake got out coached last night they just got outplayed by a better team. Defensively Eastlake played very well... they did have some breakdowns here and there but they also did a lot of great things!!!! and holding Montwood's offense to 2 touchdown is actually pretty **** good. Offensively the team needs a lot of work but it's up to the individual players to execute and perform not up to the coaches to do it for them!!!! with that being said the only thing we can do as fans and you as a parent is support the team and coaches ....Let the team learn from the loss and move forward.. long season or not ... Go Falcons !!!!!!! :sunglasses:

JUCO, YOUR WRONG AGAIN about Montwood.

Let's not forget that and it has been mentioned the Falcons have a very young team a sophomore QB and RB and many sophomore's on defense too

Ram
JUCO, YOUR WRONG AGAIN about Montwood.
In essence I was right the first time as I had Montwood to beat Eastlake on the other thread but when it was posted that some Montwood players were suspended I switched my pick. Eventually Montwood will lose and the week that they do I will more than likely have had Montwood to win and I will be wrong again.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m