​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Del Valle Conquistadors vs Hutto Hippos

Hutto is undefeated and has been scoring in the 50's. Their oline and dline are goliaths. I just don't see Del Valle being in this one much less winning it. I say this game will be ugly and pretty much over by halftime. When it is all said and done Hutto will have post 60 some on Del Valle. Ofcourse hoping for Del Valle to represent El Paso well but I just don't see it in my crystal ball.

Re: Del Valle Conquistadors vs Hutto Hippos

I'm hoping DV pulls off the win. Go Big Bad Blue!

tweeted by felix chavez

Del Valle at Hutto football game cancelled due to likely weather issues. Game was set for Friday night at 7 p.m. CST. DVHS coach Jesse Perales said safety was a primary concern of course and the game will not be made up. The two teams are set to play again next year.

Kingsrealm
tweeted by felix chavez

Del Valle at Hutto football game cancelled due to likely weather issues. Game was set for Friday night at 7 p.m. CST. DVHS coach Jesse Perales said safety was a primary concern of course and the game will not be made up. The two teams are set to play again next year.
That's basically a WIN for Del Valle

Kingsrealm
tweeted by felix chavez

All of Del Valle after reading that breaking news

😂😂😂😂

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m