Comment
Coronado vs Eastlake

Good one? Or not so good one?

Re: Coronado vs Eastlake

Birdman
Good one? Or not so good one?
It's a tough one, but have to go with the Falcons. #FTF

Eastlake will run it up the middle they will try to avoid running to where ever #27 is.

Hello
Eastlake will run it up the middle they will try to avoid running to where ever #27 is.
THEY will not be able to do that either. Barrett will be waiting. cant get past Seabrook. Abarca is good at containing the outside. Varela and Barrett have one weakness. covering the pass. This will be a defensive battle. #27 is great against the run. great!

Our Tbirds should beat Eastlake handedly and if not we have major issues that need looking into.

SI SI
Hello
THEY will not be able to do that either. Barrett will be waiting. cant get past Seabrook. Abarca is good at containing the outside. Varela and Barrett have one weakness. covering the pass. This will be a defensive battle. #27 is great against the run. great!
Just saying penalties, penalties, penalties.thats what hurt them in the last game.

I Think Coronado has the better defense. I really do. I also think Coronado has the better running game. I give the WB efge to Eastlake. I pick the birds 17-14

Untimely penalties have hurt us this year. Though young, I do like the way the Eastlake D has played. A few lapses have caused some issues.

Offensively is where we are a work in progress. Hope it is a good game for all.

FalconFeather
Untimely penalties have hurt us this year. Though young, I do like the way the Eastlake D has played. A few lapses have caused some issues.

Offensively is where we are a work in progress. Hope it is a good game for all.
That Carney loomed really good! Strong arm and made plays with his feet. Garrett Slaughter can be slowed diwn , but never stopped. Ran all over Eastlake. Great defensive effort

Coronado played really well! Kudos TBirds! I'm worried about our Falcons after last night's fiasco of a game! Something needs to get done PRONTO!! What the heck coach Calderon? Wheres the coaching?

Major offensive line issues. People need to calm down and realize high schools are dealt with the hand they are given. Eastlake has had success every single year. Off years happen at ALL levels of athletics.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m