​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TROOPER way of thinking.....

TROOPERS beat a Horizon team by 41 points that they should have beat by 50 points and they are acting like all is well in Trooperland! This attitude blows my mind and I believe is a big part of why they can't beat anyone of relatively equal talent! Toughen up Troopers and start beating teams of equal talent or games like Horizon will be the highlight of your seasons for many years to come!

Re: TROOPER way of thinking.....

Lopez has to go before the new Campus is completed. A new coach who doesn't put all his attention solely on unis and color combinations may finally bring eastwood back to its glory days. How I see things, with the new campus, Eastwood will jump back up to 6A. EHS will attract athletes from the Hanks, Bel Air and Burges Feeder Areas. It's already like that at the middle school level with Eastwood middle...

Have you ever considered that the troopers didn't put up more points on Horizon was cause they didn't want to They pulled thier starters in the 3rd and maybe thier just waiting for District to really let loose all you people who have a problem with thier uniforms or helmets STOP watching them go somewhere else These kids Fundraise and get donations to have these things so stop being jealous and go fundraise simple as that Good Luck Coach Lopez and Staff and To all The Trooper Football Players and Supporters the Rest of you can just Leave

NoOne
Have you ever considered that the troopers didn't put up more points on Horizon was cause they didn't want to They pulled thier starters in the 3rd and maybe thier just waiting for District to really let loose all you people who have a problem with thier uniforms or helmets STOP watching them go somewhere else These kids Fundraise and get donations to have these things so stop being jealous and go fundraise simple as that Good Luck Coach Lopez and Staff and To all The Trooper Football Players and Supporters the Rest of you can just Leave
Dangit!....you figured us out. Were all just jealous of you guys over there at Eastwood. I really wish my son had 16 different uniform combination and 3 different helmets to wear while playing horrible fundamental football. :laughing:

Jealous dad
NoOne
Have you ever considered that the troopers didn\\\'t put up more points on Horizon was cause they didn\\\'t want to They pulled thier starters in the 3rd and maybe thier just waiting for District to really let loose all you people who have a problem with thier uniforms or helmets STOP watching them go somewhere else These kids Fundraise and get donations to have these things so stop being jealous and go fundraise simple as that Good Luck Coach Lopez and Staff and To all The Trooper Football Players and Supporters the Rest of you can just Leave
Dangit!....you figured us out. Were all just jealous of you guys over there at Eastwood. I really wish my son had 16 different uniform combination and 3 different helmets to wear while playing horrible fundamental football. :laughing:
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

It's not Fundamentals they lack it's play calling these boys can play with anyone but poor play calling is what hurts these boys Lopez is just a Young coach who with time will understand the game unfortunately it'll be at another one or two schools just look at our scores we can score with anyone.

If we can score with the best of them, how is the play calling bad?

Typical game for Eastwood when they play a team of relatively equal talent goes somthing like this
Step 1 they come out fired up because their coach is more of a buddy/ cheerleader than a coach.

Step 2 They keep the game close based on emotion and momentem

Step 3 they go to the locker room either winning or in a close game

Step 4 they come out after the half and find a way to blow it usually getting beat up on

this trend can only be two things... Lack of character of The Players or poor coaching take your pick unless you think it's both of them!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m