​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Week 4 Predictions

Midland Lee barbequed some Montwood Ram meat with a zesty tangy worcestershire sauce and they have plenty of leftovers and have invited Odessa to join in on the Ram meat feast. Odessa with the W.

Pebble Hills have caught teams by surprise but their days of surprising anyone is over. San Angelo Central with the W.

Burges leading Parkland in the 4th quarter and their surge against Eastlake was impressive. Socorro has no chance. Burges with the W.

Franklin has been pumped with an adrenalin rush after their road win over Midland. Would be wise for El Dorado not to show up to the stadium. Franklin with the W.

Americas secret weapon is no longer a secret. Amarillo Tascosa will show everyone how to contain and stop Aaron Dumas. Tascosa with the W.

After personally watching Eastlake last week against Burges Eastlake has absolutely no chance against Coronado. NONE!!! Coronado with the W.

Bel Air was shocked by El Paso high last week. This is Horizon's opportunity to finish them off with their stingers. Sadly Horizon's stingers are not poisonous. Bel Air with the W.

Chapin is losing and losing. In all honesty I have lost faith in Chapin for the rest of the season. Parkland with the W.

Del Valle had a week off. Heard the team went to Disneyland on YISD's expense. Only kidding. They are ready to go full force. Canutillo no chance whatsoever. Del Valle with the W.

Eastwood beat Horizon last week and if you were there it was as if Eastwood won State. Midland Lee will bring them back down to earth. Midland Lee with the W.

Andress is playing great football. Beating Frenship will propel Andress to a whole other level and I would like to see this happen. Andress with the W.

Austin and Clint are evenly matched. Getting out my coin. Heads Austin Tails Clint. Flip flip flip flip Heads it is Austin with the W.

Ysleta is being guided by the Spirit in the sky. Bowie has no chance against Ysleta and that Spirit. Ysleta with the W.

El Paso High is beginning to roar like actual Tigers. Hanks had an impressive win last week but come on it was Fabens. El Paso High with the W.

Irvin and San Elizario. Where's that coin? Oh there it is. Heads Irvin Tails San Elizario. Flip flip flip flip Heads it is Irvin with the W.

Like I said before Riverside has been playing their worst football in their program's history. Just as UTEP. Jefferson with the W.

Re: Week 4 Predictions

Montwood at Odessa High (W)
(W) Pebble Hills at San Angelo Central
Socorro at Burges (W)
El Dorado at Franklin (W)
Americas at Tascosa (W)
Coronado at Eastlake (W)
(W) Bel Air at Horizon
(W) Chapin at Parkland
(W) Canutillo at Del Valle
Eastwood at Midland Lee (W)
(W) Andress at Frenship
Austin at Clint (W)
Bowie at Ysleta (W)
Hanks at El Paso High (W)
(W) San Elizario at Irvin
(W) Jefferson at Riverside

Pebble Hills at San Angelo Central (W)
Socorro at Burges (W)
Americas at Tascosa (W)
Coronado at Eastlake (W)
(W) Bel Air at Horizon
(W) Chapin at Parkland
Canutillo at Del Valle (W)
(W) Andress at Frenship
Austin at Clint (W)
Bowie at Ysleta (W)
Hanks (W) at El Paso High
San Elizario at Irvin (W)

Socorro at Burges (W)

Americas at Tascosa (W)

(W)Coronado at Eastlake)

Bel Air at Horizon (W)

(W) Chapin at Parkland

(W)Canutillo at Del Valle ;)

Andress at Frenship (W)

(W) Austin at Clint

Bowie at Ysleta (W)

(W)San Elizario at Irvin

Franklin defense needs lots of fixing although feeling proud about my Cougars these days.

Socorro at Burges (W)
Americas at Tascosa (W)
(W) Coronado at Eastlake
(W) Bel Air at Horizon
(W) Chapin at Parkland
Andress at Frenship (W)
Austin at Clint (W)
Bowie at Ysleta (W)

Socorro at Burges (W)
Americas at Tascosa (W)
(W) Coronado at Eastlake
(W) Bel Air at Horizon
(W) Chapin at Parkland
Andress at Frenship (W)
(W) Austin at Clint
Bowie at Ysleta (W)
(W) Hanks at El Paso High

ImRich
Midland Lee barbequed some Montwood Ram meat with a zesty tangy worcestershire sauce and they have plenty of leftovers and have invited Odessa to join in on the Ram meat feast. Odessa with the W.

I know you're joking but have you in fact seen Ram chopped up for a BBQ?

http://thepursuitoffood.com/trueorganicmovement-operation-ram-part-1/

I've never seen it and yeah I was only fooling around as usual when it comes to my predictions but Qbert thanks for the visual education. Don't know if I'll try Ram meat though.

ImRich
I've never seen it and yeah I was only fooling around as usual when it comes to my predictions but Qbert thanks for the visual education. Don't know if I'll try Ram meat though.
You did mention Worcestor Sauce in your post so maybe you will try it with that delicious sauce smothered all over.

You all are hilarious LMAO!

Socorro at Burges (W)
Americas at Tascosa (W)
(W) Coronado at Eastlake
(W) Bel Air at Horizon
(W) Chapin at Parkland
(W) Andress at Frenship
Austin at Clint (W)
Bowie at Ysleta (W)

Good Luck to all El Paso teams. If I have you losing to a out of town team it doesn't mean I will not be rooting for you.

Socorro at Burges (W)
Americas at Tascosa (W)
(W) Coronado at Eastlake
(W) Bel Air at Horizon
Chapin at Parkland (W)
Andress at Frenship (W)
Austin at Clint (W)
Bowie at Ysleta (W)

People keep doubting us and we keep winning.

Socorro at Burges (W)
Americas at Tascosa (W)
Coronado at Eastlake (W)
Bel Air at Horizon (W)
(W) Chapin at Parkland
(W) Andress at Frenship
(W) Austin at Clint
Bowie at Ysleta (W)

(W)Montwood at Odessa High
Socorro at Burges (W)
Americas at Tascosa (W)
Coronado at Eastlake (W)
(W)Bel Air at Horizon
(W) Chapin at Parkland
Andress at Friendship (w)
(W) Austin at Clint
Bowie at Ysleta (W)

Socorro at Burges (W)

Americas at Tascosa (W) I would love to catch this game on live feed as my son's school plays them next Saturday in San Antonio

Coronado at Eastlake (W) Rooting for kids my son played with against my old T-Birds c/o 98. BTW Eastlake had a nasty game last week as they did not play O. Olivas and I am assuming it was to keep him healthy for this game is he is much better than #3

(W)Bel Air at Horizon

(W) Chapin at Parkland

(W)Andress at Friendship

(W) Austin at Clint

Bowie at Ysleta (W)

14 Montwood at Odessa High 42

28 Pebble Hills at San Angelo Central 56

7 Socorro at Burges 38

14 El Dorado at Franklin 56

24 Americas at Tascosa 45

28 Coronado at Eastlake 17

28 Bel Air at Horizon 14

35 Chapin at Parkland 28

14 Canutillo at Del Valle 45

0 Eastwood at Midland Lee 63

31 Andress at Friendship 28

21 Austin at Clint 24

14 Bowie at Ysleta 35

24 Hanks at El Paso High 20

21 San Elizario at Irvin 31

35 Jefferson at Riverside 14

Havent posted in a while but i will say this kudos to the coaches scheduling stiff out of town competition. Shame on the coaches that didnt.......like parkland

Montwood staff goes on the Bubble after this season .

GM
Montwood staff goes on the Bubble after this season .
Curious about this as well! Guess we’ll have to stay tuned

Montwood 0
Odessa High 56

Pebble Hills 21
San Angelo Central 42

Socorro 7
Burges 38

El Dorado 0
Franklin 62

Americas 14
Tascosa 49

Coronado 31
Eastlake 7

Bel Air 28
Horizon 24

Chapin 42
Parkland 27

Canutillo 14
Del Valle 45

Eastwood 0
Midland Lee 77

Andress 35
Frenship 28

Austin 21
Clint 24

Bowie 14
Ysleta 28

Hanks 28
El Paso High 24

San Elizario 21
Irvin 35

Jefferson 35
Riverside 14

Lol okay Everyone Saying Eastwood is gonna get Shut out hasn't been paying Attention to anything Sure we've Lost but we can score with Anyone We put up 48 against Plano in the Rain Just cause we lost on a last second play to America's doesn't mean we can't win so We will go into Midland Lee and put up more points that 0 that's a Fat Bet #GoTroop

NoOne
Lol okay Everyone Saying Eastwood is gonna get Shut out hasn't been paying Attention to anything Sure we've Lost but we can score with Anyone We put up 48 against Plano in the Rain Just cause we lost on a last second play to America's doesn't mean we can't win so We will go into Midland Lee and put up more points that 0 that's a Fat Bet #GoTroop
Score? Eastwood will be lucky to get a first down.

Meanwhile I think Pebble Hills will shock the world and defeat a San Angelo Bobcat team that is not as good as they have been, even if their all world qb was healthy.

Pastor of Muppets
Meanwhile I think Pebble Hills will shock the world and defeat a San Angelo Bobcat team that is not as good as they have been, even if their all world qb was healthy.
Not gonna happen Tacos al Pastor but I'll tell you what if Pebble Hills beats San Angelo Central what I will do for the rest of the season is I will volunteer to clean up the SAC after each game naked in only my underwear with the Pebble Hills logo on my ass.

Pebble Hills at San Angelo Central(W)
Socorro at Burges (W)
Americas at Tascosa (W)
(W) Coronado at Eastlake
(W) Bel Air at Horizon
Chapin at Parkland (W)
Andress at Frenship (W)
Austin at Clint (W)
Bowie at Ysleta (W)

(W) Montwood at Odessa High
Socorro at Burges (W)
(W) El Dorado at Franklin
(W) Americas at Tascosa
Coronado at Eastlake (W)
Bel Air at Horizon (W)
(W) Chapin at Parkland
(W) Eastwood at Midland Lee
(W) Andress at Frenship
Austin at Clint (W)
Bowie at Ysleta (W)

FarEastsider
(W) Montwood at Odessa High
Socorro at Burges (W)
(W) El Dorado at Franklin
(W) Americas at Tascosa
Coronado at Eastlake (W)
Bel Air at Horizon (W)
(W) Chapin at Parkland
(W) Eastwood at Midland Lee
(W) Andress at Frenship
Austin at Clint (W)
Bowie at Ysleta (W)
Get back on your meds!

Montwood vs Odessa High ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Odessa High by 40

Pebble Hills vs San Angelo Central ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! San Angelo Central by 17

Socorro vs Burges ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Burges by 24

El Dorado vs Franklin ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Franklin by 35

Americas vs Tascosa ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Tascosa by 24

Coronado vs Eastlake ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Coronado by 14

Bel Air vs Horizon ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Bel Air by 9

Chapin vs Parkland ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Chapin by 10

Canutillo vs Del Valle ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Del Valle by 24

Eastwood vs Midland Lee ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Midland Lee by 55

Andress vs Frenship ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Andress by 7

Austin vs Clint ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Clint by 7

Bowie vs Ysleta ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Ysleta by 10

Hanks vs El Paso High ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Hanks by 3

San Elizario vs Irvin ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Irvin by 7

Jefferson vs Riverside ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Jefferson by 17

NoWayJose
Pastor of Muppets
Not gonna happen Tacos al Pastor but I'll tell you what if Pebble Hills beats San Angelo Central what I will do for the rest of the season is I will volunteer to clean up the SAC after each game naked in only my underwear with the Pebble Hills logo on my ass.
Be careful what you bet. Since D-I QB commit Maverick McIvor is out for the season, San Angelo is starting a sophomore QB who is still learning the offense. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Pebble Hills win this game as San Angelo is just trying to get reps for their new QB and trying to get better before district starts next week. The San Angelo defense has lots of youth, so that coupled with an offense that is sputtering as the new QB tries to get adjusted, I predict a Pebble Hills win.

SanAngeloFan
NoWayJose
Pastor of Muppets
Not gonna happen Tacos al Pastor but I\'ll tell you what if Pebble Hills beats San Angelo Central what I will do for the rest of the season is I will volunteer to clean up the SAC after each game naked in only my underwear with the Pebble Hills logo on my ass.
Be careful what you bet. Since D-I QB commit Maverick McIvor is out for the season, San Angelo is starting a sophomore QB who is still learning the offense. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Pebble Hills win this game as San Angelo is just trying to get reps for their new QB and trying to get better before district starts next week. The San Angelo defense has lots of youth, so that coupled with an offense that is sputtering as the new QB tries to get adjusted, I predict a Pebble Hills win.
A San Angelo Fan going against San Angelo? Yeah right. You ain't fooling no one pal. Get the heck out of here with that. You're probably either a Pebble Hills coach or a Dad of one of the Pebble Hills players. Not buying what you're selling.

Socorro at Burges (W)
Americas at Tascosa (W)
(W) Coronado at Eastlake
(W)Bel Air at Horizon
(W) Chapin at Parkland
Andress at Friendship (w)
(W) Austin at Clint
Bowie at Ysleta (W)

Montwood 14 Odessa High 28
Pebble Hills 20 San Angelo Central 35
Socorro 0 Burges 38
El Dorado 7 Franklin 31
Americas 14 Tascosa 24
Coronado 24 Eastlake 17
Bel Air 28 Horizon 24
Chapin 28 Parkland 21
Canutillo 17 Del Valle 35
Eastwood 14 Midland Lee 56
Andress 28 Frenship 27
Austin 21 Clint 24
Bowie 14 Ysleta 24
Hanks 24 El Paso High 21
San Elizario 27 Irvin 24
Jefferson 31 Riverside 21

Edgar
SanAngeloFan
NoWayJose
Pastor of Muppets
Not gonna happen Tacos al Pastor but I\\'ll tell you what if Pebble Hills beats San Angelo Central what I will do for the rest of the season is I will volunteer to clean up the SAC after each game naked in only my underwear with the Pebble Hills logo on my ass.
A San Angelo Fan going against San Angelo? Yeah right. You ain't fooling no one pal. Get the heck out of here with that. You're probably either a Pebble Hills coach or a Dad of one of the Pebble Hills players. Not buying what you're selling.
Will sitting on buses for 6-9hrs have an effect on the SPARTANS legs? We cannot discount the fact they are driving up the same day as a possible factor. Now they'll play with no fear and reckless abandon so the game should stay close. Unfortunately I don't think the SPARTANS will sustain over 4qtrs and will lose a close game.
I hope I am wrong

Pebble Hills is undefeated HOWEVER

Pebble Hills beat El Dorado 44-13 but come on who hasn't beaten El Dorado. Coronado beat El Dorado 30-13 and Andress beat El Dorado 27-6.

Yeah sure Pebble Hills beat Midland 42-38 but look at what my Cougars did to Midland 63-42.

Sure Chapin was only able to score 14 on Pebble Hills defense but Chapin only scored 16 on Midland Christian defense and Chapin only scored 17 on Andress defense.

In my opinion Pebble Hills really has not played anyone that others have not beat in the exact same fashion or better. San Angelo Central will be Pebble Hills first tough test of the season. Let's see how Pebble Hills responds and what the result will be.

Westsider

Pebble Hills beat El Dorado 44-13 but come on who hasn't beaten El Dorado. Coronado beat El Dorado 30-13 and Andress beat El Dorado 27-6.

Yeah sure Pebble Hills beat Midland 42-38 but look at what my Cougars did to Midland 63-42.

Sure Chapin was only able to score 14 on Pebble Hills defense but Chapin only scored 16 on Midland Christian defense and Chapin only scored 17 on Andress defense.

In my opinion Pebble Hills really has not played anyone that others have not beat in the exact same fashion or better. San Angelo Central will be Pebble Hills first tough test of the season. Let's see how Pebble Hills responds and what the result will be.
and remember...... Look what the cougars did to Midland, IN MIDLAND!

Westsider

FYI Chapin scored 18 on Andress but you're correct Pebble Hills hasn't played literally any stiff competition.

Rudy
Westsider

Pebble Hills beat El Dorado 44-13 but come on who hasn\'t beaten El Dorado. Coronado beat El Dorado 30-13 and Andress beat El Dorado 27-6.

In my opinion Pebble Hills really has not played anyone that others have not beat in the exact same fashion or better. San Angelo Central will be Pebble Hills first tough test of the season. Let\'s see how Pebble Hills responds and what the result will be.
FYI Chapin scored 18 on Andress but you're correct Pebble Hills hasn't played literally any stiff competition.
If Andress starting QB in the game Chapin loses

Pebble Hills at San Angelo Central ( San Angelo Central won by 31 )

Americas at Amarillo Tascosa ( Amarillo Tascosa won by 28 )

Eastwood at Midland Lee ( Midland Lee won by 56 )

Andress at Wolfforth Frenship ( Andress won by 3 )

Austin at Clint ( Clint won by 10 )

Bowie at Ysleta ( Ysleta won by 12 )

Hanks at El Paso High ( El Paso High won by 8 )

Coronado at Eastlake ( Coronado won by 17 )

Canutillo at Del Valle ( Del Valle won by 22 )

El Dorado at Franklin ( Franklin won by 41 )

Chapin at Parkland ( Chapin won by 7 )

Socorro at Burges ( Burges won by 34 )

Bel Air at Horizon ( Bel Air won by 12 )

San Elizario at Irvin ( Irvin won by 19 )

Jefferson at Riverside ( Jefferson won by 24 )

Americas by 6..... the truth#22 is going to get over 200yeards on the ground

Lobo8
Lobo8 please return here and post the final score of the Americas and Tascosa game. Thanks!

I will no problem

Pebble Hills at San Angelo Central (EASY W)
Socorro at Burges (EASY W)
El Dorado at Franklin (CRUISING EASY W)
Americas at Tascosa (EASY W)
Coronado at Eastlake (LUCKY W)
(LUCKY W) Bel Air at Horizon
Chapin at Parkland (LUCKY W)
Canutillo at Del Valle (EASY W)
Eastwood at Midland Lee (CRUISING EASY W)
(LUCKY W) Andress at Frenship
Austin at Clint (LUCKY W)
Bowie at Ysleta (EASY W)
(LUCKY W) Hanks at El Paso High
San Elizario at Irvin (LUCKY W)
(CRUISING W) Jefferson at Riverside

Qbert
Lobo8
Lobo8 please return here and post the final score of the Americas and Tascosa game. Thanks!
well 6 was the diff, but just not in our favor,, but it wasn't a blow out like most was thinking,,, way to go blazers. now time to put in some work here in the city...

Chipper
Pebble Hills at San Angelo Central (EASY W)
Socorro at Burges (EASY W)
El Dorado at Franklin (CRUISING EASY W)
Americas at Tascosa (EASY W)
Coronado at Eastlake (LUCKY W)
(LUCKY W) Bel Air at Horizon
Chapin at Parkland (LUCKY W)
Canutillo at Del Valle (EASY W)
Eastwood at Midland Lee (CRUISING EASY W)
(LUCKY W) Andress at Frenship
Austin at Clint (LUCKY W)
Bowie at Ysleta (EASY W)
(LUCKY W) Hanks at El Paso High
San Elizario at Irvin (LUCKY W)
(CRUISING W) Jefferson at Riverside
that Americas game was not so easy chippy,,, and some calls that could have gone for us, but its all good. that was just a tune up anyway...

Lobo8 so are you going to post the final score of the Americas and Tascosa game as you promised?

TimeTraveler
Pebble Hills at San Angelo Central ( San Angelo Central won by 31 )

Americas at Amarillo Tascosa ( Amarillo Tascosa won by 28 )

Eastwood at Midland Lee ( Midland Lee won by 56 )

Andress at Wolfforth Frenship ( Andress won by 3 )

Austin at Clint ( Clint won by 10 )

Bowie at Ysleta ( Ysleta won by 12 )

Hanks at El Paso High ( El Paso High won by 8 )

Coronado at Eastlake ( Coronado won by 17 )

Canutillo at Del Valle ( Del Valle won by 22 )

El Dorado at Franklin ( Franklin won by 41 )

Chapin at Parkland ( Chapin won by 7 )

Socorro at Burges ( Burges won by 34 )

Bel Air at Horizon ( Bel Air won by 12 )

San Elizario at Irvin ( Irvin won by 19 )

Jefferson at Riverside ( Jefferson won by 24 )

Time Traveler looks like you traveled to the wrong season. Your time setting was miscalculated. Make sure you enter 2018 next time.

Qbert
Lobo8 so are you going to post the final score of the Americas and Tascosa game as you promised?
Tascosa won 48-42, came down to the last minute. Americas had the ball but there was an int made by the best player in probably all of amarillo. That ended the game, at one point tascosa was down like 21-48 i think

Qbert
48-42 Americas came up short by 6... guess you were thinking we would get run off the field... want happen this year America’s going to Finnish in a good spot.

Qbert
Also let me help you out,, I had already posted something about it.... it’s ok I’ll talk slower

Tascosa won 48-42
So Amarillo Tascosa got the W. I knew they would. Thank you dots person.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m