​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Del Valle vs. Canutiilo

Surprised this hasn't already been made. Canutillo has struggled but I believe they will come to Conquest Stadium ready to play their old district rival tough. Should be a good game. Go DV!

Re: Del Valle vs. Canutiilo

Del Valle cruises in this one

VQ35HR
Surprised this hasn't already been made. Canutillo has struggled but I believe they will come to Conquest Stadium ready to play their old district rival tough. Should be a good game. Go DV!
Actually it was briefly mentioned under the canutillo thread...however canutillo offense is sputtering just like Eastlakes!!!!!! so it will be up to canutillos defense to try and keep the game from getting out of hand... Good Luck to both teams !!!!!!

Kingsrealm
VQ35HR
Surprised this hasn\'t already been made. Canutillo has struggled but I believe they will come to Conquest Stadium ready to play their old district rival tough. Should be a good game. Go DV!
Actually it was briefly mentioned under the canutillo thread...however canutillo offense is sputtering just like Eastlakes!!!!!! so it will be up to canutillos defense to try and keep the game from getting out of hand... Good Luck to both teams !!!!!!
I agree with you Kingsrealm but I will go further by saying that Canutillos defense will in fact break and give way by mid 3rd quarter and Del Valle will pull away winning by 3 to 4 tds.

**** I’m debating weather to make this game or the Chapin/Parkland game. I got Del Valle winning by 3 in this game, just don’t think the rivalry luster is there this year. Guess I’ll just flip a coin

After seeing the Eagles play Mountain view last week, Canatillo O-line looks to have good size but lacks speed ,QB is young and un-experienced, D-fence has a little spark but 3rd and 4th qtr comes along and the spark dies. I got DV keeping it close up to half time and then DV blows them out at the end! DV by 28

how could I have misspelled Canutillo?? lol

Cats32
**** I’m debating weather to make this game or the Chapin/Parkland game. I got Del Valle winning by 3 in this game, just don’t think the rivalry luster is there this year. Guess I’ll just flip a coin
Chapin/Parkland is a far better matchup. Eastlake vs Coronado will save you gas money LOL

Quaker86
Cats32
Chapin/Parkland is a far better matchup. Eastlake vs Coronado will save you gas money LOL
Lol!!! Your probably right 👍🏼

Go Eagles!!!

Canutillo vs Del Valle ~ ~ ~ ABRACADABRA!!! Del Valle by 24

10min in the 2nd quarter.

DV: 7
CHS: 7

defensive battle

DV:14
CHS:7

6:49 Left in the 2nd quarter

DV:21
Chs:7

3:37 left in the 2nd qrtr

DV Defense with the safety!

DV:23

30 secs left in the 2nd quarter

DV:30

8Min in the 3rd quarter

DV: 37
CHS: 7

5Min left in the 3rd quarter

Like I stated before this game kicked off Del Valle cruises in this one. Game of the week my butt

FINAL canutes 14 Del Valle 37 OFOD!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m