​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FALCONS BEAT PEBBLE HILLS

What happened SPARTA???????? I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!

Re: FALCONS BEAT PEBBLE HILLS

Every game is different from High School to the NFL level, you can never underestimate your opponent! Congrats Eastlake way to represent 5A! What was the final score?

Eastlake 30 Pebble Hills 28. Congratulations Falcons

Great job Falcons. Way to show the 6A Spartans what 5A football is all about.

Good win by the Falcons.. sure pebbles will regroup.. still a lot of season to be played..

JR
Good win by the Falcons.. sure pebbles will regroup.. still a lot of season to be played..
I think phhs isn’t the real deal this year

Maybe I'm being biased cause my boy played with a lot of them Spartans growing up.. luckily we got plenty of football left..wish both programs all the luck.. go RAMS!!

Holy Shiitt!!!!! Way to go Eastlake!!!!!

Spitfire
Holy Shiitt!!!!! Way to go Eastlake!!!!!
What hsppened here?

Great game FalCONS, let get ready for district play stay focus. And let not forget #21 on a speedy recovery.

Eastlake loses to Coranado 31-0 one week later beats the El Paso Times #1 team in El Paso Pebble Hills WOW
GOOD JOB EASTLAKE!!!!!

Eastlake a weak 2-5A team exposes a media overrated Pebble Hills.

Boonbltz
Eastlake loses to Coranado 31-0 one week later beats the El Paso Times #1 team in El Paso Pebble Hills WOW
GOOD JOB EASTLAKE!!!!!
What might that say about Coronado. The Tbirds defense is the real deal. The offense and running game is resl. Watch out for Coronado.

EastFan
Eastlake a weak 2-5A team exposes a media overrated Pebble Hills.
Would not say they are weak, young yes and they are just injury plagued since the Montwood game where Olivas QB and Wells OLB and Bompus C went down with possibly season ending injuries. Hopefully Donacio RB isn't badly injured.

Tbirde
Boonbltz
GOOD JOB EASTLAKE!!!!!
What might that say about Coronado. The Tbirds defense is the real deal. The offense and running game is resl. Watch out for Coronado.
I really hope the Tbirds have a great season (great group of athletes) but really a loss to Andress and a close game with Carlsbad, looking good at 3-1 but really soft pre-district schedule still leaves more questions than answers, this week playing Canutillo more of the same. Which fuels the debate what is better for a football team tough pre-district schedule or confidence builder soft. Which can back fire on you as Pebble found out last night.

VQ35HR
Every game is different from High School to the NFL level, you can never underestimate your opponent! Congrats Eastlake way to represent 5A! What was the final score?
Actually upsets are way more common in the nfl.

I go out of town on business and the biggest upset in a millennia is what happens?!!! You kidding me!!! I along with everyone else on this planet, in this entire Universe, the Multiverse, every single dam Dimension, and not even God saw this coming. Great job Eastlake!!!

Eastlake fell victim to all the homecoming distractions on that loss to Coronado. I’m assuming same happened to PH last night.

Homecoming games are like the Playoffs in El Paso where upsets will occur. Pathetic in a way but pretty cool at the same time.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m