​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Montwood vs Americas

Who wins? I think Americas is winning. Who makes it to the playoffs?

Re: Montwood vs Americas

Montwood is out of the playoffs. They're probably all meeting up at the school this morning to look at the trophy case & talk about how good they used to be.

Eastside
Montwood is out of the playoffs. They're probably all meeting up at the school this morning to look at the trophy case & talk about how good they used to be.
Wow just wow! Well congratulations America’s and good luck to all teams in the playoffs 👍🏼

Eastside
:joy: :joy:

I said it from the start when they thought they were all mighty (the fans) coming on here and pounding their chest because they squeaked by a "valley team" who by the way guess what is also out of the playoffs for the first time in 13 years......

All you needed to add in your statement was “the third best team in our district” to complete it.

Nah not this year they ended up in 5th and I love how easily you bite the bait, I understand it hurts when someone expects so much out of their team and then fall flat on their face and have to eat all that crow!

Mr. Left to the Valley; it’s obvious how pathetic and bored you are down there in the valley. Mr. Aka Horizon Observer still living off the one little bowl the Falcons won in youth lol, which your boy was not even a part of. Do us all a favor and analyze Valley Football and let us El Pasoans be. It amazes me how freaking bored out of your mind you must be in the Valley that all you do is talk negatively about EP squads. Yes, Eastlake made it to playoffs pat yourself in the back lol GTFOH.

Yes they do, the Coach Veliz days. No more for Montwood with this Coaching staff.

how is this even a thread. Like what?????? there is so much more to talk about. When do they even play?

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m