EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Possible Andress va Parkland Matchup

If they both win this week they will play each other in the next round.

Will this happen somewhere in El Paso, or will all of El Paso have to travel to watch two El Paso teams go at it?

Re: Possible Andress va Parkland Matchup

BigHec

Will this happen somewhere in El Paso, or will all of El Paso have to travel to watch two El Paso teams go at it?
More than likely will take place at the Sun Bowl.

What is great about this possible 3rd round matchup is that a El Paso area team, either Andress or Parkland, is guaranteed to advance to the 4th round where no El Paso area team has ever gone other than Canutillo in the 2014 playoffs.

I would like to see this happen and so will all of El Paso.

Spitfire
BigHec

What is great about this possible 3rd round matchup is that a El Paso area team, either Andress or Parkland, is guaranteed to advance to the 4th round where no El Paso area team has ever gone other than Canutillo in the 2014 playoffs.

I don't think Parkland wants to see Andress in the 3rd round.

Danny
Spitfire
BigHec

I don't think Parkland wants to see Andress in the 3rd round.
Get out of here! They ain’t scared!

Would be great to have a playoff game locally in the 3rd round In 2014 we almost had Eastlake vs Canutillo.

What will be my prediction
Andress 42 Parkland 28

Didn't Chapin beat Andress and Parkland then made Chapin look like child's play. lol... I thought so...

sean
Didn't Chapin beat Andress and Parkland then made Chapin look like child's play. lol... I thought so...
Didn't Andress beat Burges straight up 16 to 0 without anyone having to turn off the lights to save their butts from a loss as Burges was leading Parkland in the 4th quarter which everyone knows that Parkland lost that game and also Andress at least scheduled a tough 6A playoff team in Coronado and beat them when Parkland schedule the weakest 6A non playoff team in Socorro. lol...I thought so...

Andress isn’t beating Rider Dannyboy. I guarantee it! Pointless to keep talking about a matchup that won’t happen.

KarlosY
Andress isn’t beating Rider Dannyboy. I guarantee it! Pointless to keep talking about a matchup that won’t happen.
Parkland isn't beating Canyon Randall Karlitos. I guarantee It! You're right it is pointless to keep talking about a matchup that won't happen.

But Burges didn't beat Parkland.. And we both know Parkland has a better chance to win their playoff game. Danny you're a sad pathetic troll. It's funny to think you consider Andress better.

Sean
But Burges didn't beat Parkland.. And we both know Parkland has a better chance to win their playoff game. Danny you're a sad pathetic troll. It's funny to think you consider Andress better.
LOL

Everyone knows Burges beat Parkland. And everyone knows Parkland is not beating Canyon Randall who is a team that beat Amarillo and Amarillo being a team that beat Tascosa and Tascosa being a team that beat Midland Lee. If you do not see all that then you do not know hs football and what has been going on. Parkland will lose to Canyon Randall at least by 4 touchdowns.

Good luck to both Andress and Parkland. As well as the other 4 teams. Have safe travels. 6 opportunities for a gold ball. Nice knowing who beat who Danny. But this week is the opponent on the field not the others in the past.

Pedro
Good luck to both Andress and Parkland. As well as the other 4 teams. Have safe travels. 6 opportunities for a gold ball. Nice knowing who beat who Danny. But this week is the opponent on the field not the others in the past.
The opponent that will be on the field with Parkland will be Canyon Randall who beat a good Amarillo team who beat tough teams. That cannot be ignored. You can try to ignore it and be optimistic for Parkland but that's the team that will be on the field with Parkland.

Like I said Parkland will lose by 4 touchdowns just my opinion but yeah I agree with you good luck to Parkland and Andress as well as the other 4 teams. May all or some El Paso teams bring home those balls of gold.

Danny would you like for me to send you one of these tees???

Parkland did not win the district championship in 2016, canutillo did. Canutillo went 10-0 that year.

D man
Parkland did not win the district championship in 2016, canutillo did. Canutillo went 10-0 that year.
D man you read what it says on the tshirt to fast. Slow your roll. Read it again.

BI-DISTRICT CHAMPS!
It's even better than a district title trophy

It would be really cool if Andress and Parkland meet in the 3rd round of the Texas State Playoffs. It would be historic because it will be the first time ever that two El Paso teams meet in the 3rd round of the Texas State Playoffs.

But first things first Andress must first beat Wichita Falls Rider

Andress with a good start. 7-0

PHS18
D man
D man you read what it says on the tshirt to fast. Slow your roll. Read it again.

BI-DISTRICT CHAMPS!
It's even better than a district title trophy
You are correct sir. My apologies

Final
Rider 41 Andress 10

Andress ever since their high school opened their doors many moons ago has never beaten a out of town team in the playoffs.

1 2
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m