EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RoS Tornillo Coyotes vs Juarez Titanes

Religion of Sports | Season 3 | The Promised Land | Full Episode

Re: RoS Tornillo Coyotes vs Juarez Titanes

I watched the video in its entirety and came to the conclusion that it had nothing to do with religion but instead about so called barriers and a wall. In my opinion they used Tornillo and Juarez as propaganda.

Poor Coyotes!

El Paso area teams need to use this as fuel. Juarez Titanes didn't have the facilities, equipment, etc that Tornillo has and they had a WR play as their QB and still beat the Coyotes 30-6.

It doesn't matter your background, hometown, etc if you want to win you can do it! I believe El Paso has mental block when it comes to the Area round in the playoffs because of SouthLake Carroll, Aledo, Denton, etc and what their programs have done in the past.

Tornillo is usually ranked last in El Paso polls. Most every team in El Paso would have easily beaten Juarez Titanes. The other El Paso area teams who also find themselves at the end of the polls like San Elizario, Horizon, Clint, Bowie, or Jefferson would have beaten Juarez Titanes. I think this whole thing was set up so that Juarez Titanes would win. Writers and producers of the show got the result they wanted I'm sure.

Was this a real game? Because Titanes are not a school they are a club so I didnt think any schools can play a sanctioned game against them.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m