EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Top 10 El Paso Rankings

Here’s my top 10
For the upcoming high school football season...
1. Americas
2. Andress
3. Franklin
4. Coronado
5. Pebble hills
6. Parkland
7. Chapin
8. Montwood
9. Del Valle
10.Eastwood

Re: Top 10 El Paso Rankings

Football 915
Here’s my top 10
1. Americas
2. Andress
3. Franklin
4. Coronado
5. Pebble hills
6. Parkland
7. Chapin
8. Montwood
9. Del Valle
10.Eastwood
You don't know squat.

I got your #1 right here

#1 Franklin
#2 Americas
#3 Andress
#4 Montwood
#5 Coronado
#6 Parkland
#7 Eastwood
#8 Eastlake
#9 Pebble Hills
#10 Chapin

1 Americas Trailblazers
2 Parkland Matadors
3 Andress Eagles
4 Eastlake Falcons
5 Franklin Cougars

#6 Montwood, #7 Eastwood, #8 Coronado, #9 Chapin, #10 Pebble Hills

How are folks disrespecting the 6a schools like that. Andress 2 why is parkland up there. You folks are delusional. The only 5a that could be a 6a playoff team is Eastwood. Therefore 1 through 4 should be 6a schools period.

#1 Franklin
#2 Americas
#3 Andress
#4 Parkland
#5 Eastlake
#6 Montwood
#7 Eastwood
#8 Coronado
#9 Pebble Hills
#10 Chapin

How can anyone even include Chapin, Andress, Parkland , and Eastlake in their top 6?

Don’t bother replying to my previous post. This thread is proof that most on this forum have no idea. I’m out forever

This guy
Don’t bother replying to my previous post. This thread is proof that most on this forum have no idea. I’m out forever
Bye bye :wave:

Read these and weep. This is how it is gonna go down.

#1 Americas
#2 Montwood
#3 Andress
#4 Franklin
#5 Parkland
#6 Coronado
#7 Eastwood
#8 Pebble Hills
#9 Eastlake
#10 Chapin

Sorry Try again next year franklin lol.... AMERICAS ALL THE WAY this season !!

Any top 10 list excluding Del Valle is worthless and meaningless. 6a lovers have their koolaid goggles on.

#1 Coronado Thunderbirds and that's all that matters.

#1 Andress
#2 Parkland
#3 Chapin

No. 1 Americas
No. 2 Parkland
No. 3 Franklin
No. 4 Andress
No. 5 Montwood
No. 6 Eastwood
No. 7 Coronado
No. 8 Pebble Hills
No. 9 Eastlake
No. 10 Chapin

ImRich
No. 1 Americas
No. 2 Parkland
No. 3 Franklin
No. 4 Andress
No. 5 Montwood
No. 6 Eastwood
No. 7 Coronado
No. 8 Pebble Hills
No. 9 Eastlake
No. 10 Chapin
I agree with your 1 thru 4 rankings but 5 thru 10 YUK!!!!! So out of order. It is like after ranking your first four teams you got exhausted and just ranked whomever.

MONTWOOD #1

Montwood - Coaches should have Never Burned the Ship. You will be stuck in Famailigies Island for a long time.

MONTWOOD WHO??? NEVER HEARD OF THIS TEAM LAST YEAR, WHEN WILL THEY RISE AGAIN

Rico's Ten

#1 Americas
#2 Eastlake
#3 Andress
#4 Franklin
#5 Parkland
#6 Eastwood
#7 Coronado
#8 Burges
#9 Montwood
#10 Chapin

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains? Yeah Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind

1 Parkland Matadors
2 Franklin Cougars
3 Andress Eagles
4 Eastwood Troopers
5 Americas Trailblazers
6 Eastlake Falcons
7 Montwood Rams
8 Chapin Huskies
9 Coronado Thunderbirds
10 Pebble Hills Spartans

TOP 3

#1 Parkland Mats
#2 Americas Tblazers
#3 Franklin Cougs

Logan
TOP 3

#1 Parkland Mats
#2 Americas Tblazers
#3 Franklin Cougs
Parkland #1???? LOLLLLLLL :laughing:

Very hard to put parkland as the number one team in ep with their schedule and weak district. Now if they win 3 or 4 play-off games, than that can easily change things. But we really will not know much about them until then. you can talk about individual talent and all, but once again, the schedule does not help to show that off.

#1 Franklin
#2 Andress
#3 Parkland
#4 Americas
#5 Eastwood
#6 Montwood
#7 Eastlake
#8 Coronado
#9 Burges
#10 Chapin

Jason, Coronado and Eastlake are a lot better than Montwood.

Fan
Jason, Coronado and Eastlake are a lot better than Montwood.
Nope. You'll see

#1 Montwood Rams

Montwood Bulldogs Right :) :)

Fan
Montwood Bulldogs Right :) :)
No dorkus allow me to correct you for it is obvious you do not know how to read or you must need glasses.

#1 Montwood Rams

Qbert
This guy
Bye bye :wave:

Read these and weep. This is how it is gonna go down.

#1 Americas
#2 Montwood
#3 Andress
#4 Franklin
#5 Parkland
#6 Coronado
#7 Eastwood
#8 Pebble Hills
#9 Eastlake
#10 Chapin
Montwood is no playoff team and you have them second

I'm amazed that people really believe that parkland can beat Franklin and Americas.

?????
I'm amazed that people really believe that parkland can beat Franklin and Americas.
Lately these days there seems to be alot of people who believe in the impossible.

I can see why these rankings mean so much to people. After reading about all the other teams across Texas, the kids from this years class to watch out for, the kids from next years class to watch out for, and the kids that are current sophomores to watch out for, the tremendous all around size that some teams have.....it is apparent that these rankings are the glory to be for El Paso teams. They won't be in any state rankings.

That is fine. The problem is those who think we should. You need to realize that our ceiling only goes so high on a continuous basis. Sure every now and then an architect comes along and builds that once in a lifetime building in which the ceiling goes a little higher. But for the most part, that is not EP football. I will root the loudest on Friday nights and hope for that team or teams to make a play-off run. But in the end, it will end. And that is ok. But for many it is not. Be Real.

The REALIST
I can see why these rankings mean so much to people. After reading about all the other teams across Texas, the kids from this years class to watch out for, the kids from next years class to watch out for, and the kids that are current sophomores to watch out for, the tremendous all around size that some teams have.....it is apparent that these rankings are the glory to be for El Paso teams. They won't be in any state rankings.

That is fine. The problem is those who think we should. You need to realize that our ceiling only goes so high on a continuous basis. Sure every now and then an architect comes along and builds that once in a lifetime building in which the ceiling goes a little higher. But for the most part, that is not EP football. I will root the loudest on Friday nights and hope for that team or teams to make a play-off run. But in the end, it will end. And that is ok. But for many it is not. Be Real.

Just like you The REALIST being a lower to middle class individual who will never be a millionaire much less a billionaire.

Just keeping it real for you realist.

The REALIST

You see and read only what you want to feed your mind. Reading only about teams across the great state of Texas with top crazy caliber players with tremendous size and then comparing that to 1 city in Texas called El Paso that is ridiculous on your part. If you're going to do that then also compare El Paso to other teams throughout the state and entire country. Not only will top El Paso teams be destroyed by a lot of teams out there but top El Paso teams will also destroy lots of teams out there as well. Be real man!!!!!

Coach
The REALIST

You see and read only what you want to feed your mind. Reading only about teams across the great state of Texas with top crazy caliber players with tremendous size and then comparing that to 1 city in Texas called El Paso that is ridiculous on your part. If you're going to do that then also compare El Paso to other teams throughout the state and entire country. Not only will top El Paso teams be destroyed by a lot of teams out there but top El Paso teams will also destroy lots of teams out there as well. Be real man!!!!!
I have been coming to this blog board for years and I always find it funny when someone comes in here and tries to bash on El Paso high school football. My guess is that it is usually someone who barely began focusing and following Texas high school football and then learning some stuff about Texas high school football and then thinking that all of sudden he is instantly an expert on Texas high school football and then feels the need to teach El Pasoans and people in general his new found knowledge.

#1 Americas Trailblazers will win their District

#2 Andress Eagles will win their District

#3 Parkland Matadors will win their District

#4 Eastlake Falcons will win their District

Zebra
#1 Americas Trailblazers will win their District

#2 Andress Eagles will win their District

#3 Parkland Matadors will win their District

#4 Eastlake Falcons will win their District
I agree

Uncle Rico
Rico's Ten

#1 Americas
#2 Eastlake
#3 Andress
#4 Franklin
#5 Parkland
#6 Eastwood
#7 Coronado
#8 Burges
#9 Montwood
#10 Chapin

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains? Yeah Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind
Uncle Rico I really like the first 5 teams that you ranked especially your #1.

I like Americas alot not only to win district 1-6A but to make a deep playoff run.

Juco
Uncle Rico
Rico's Ten

#1 Americas
#2 Eastlake
#3 Andress
#4 Franklin
#5 Parkland
#6 Eastwood
#7 Coronado
#8 Burges
#9 Montwood
#10 Chapin

Uncle Rico I really like the first 5 teams that you ranked especially your #1.

I like Americas alot not only to win district 1-6A but to make a deep playoff run.
Americas winning District I agree with but they won't win a playoff game. Mark my words. 6A out of town teams too stacked.

#1 Andress
#2 Americas
#3 Franklin
#4 Parkland
#5 Eastwood
#6 Coronado
#7 Burges
#8 Eastlake
#9 Chapin
#10 Montwood

Football 915
Here’s my top 10
1. Americas
2. Andress
3. Franklin
4. Coronado
5. Pebble hills
6. Parkland
7. Chapin
8. Montwood
9. Del Valle
10.Eastwood
Coronado #4? LMAO

I dont know if the lmao is because you think they will be better or worse than #4 please specify

Burges is a big time sleeper!!!!!
Burges gonna surprise everyone!!!!!

Eagles making noise this year in district and the playoffs

Tbh it is hard to take andress and parkland serious. Their schedule is like playing a jv schedule. At least Eastwood del Valle and chapin play real competition. Tbh parkland and andress stats shouldn't even count. Who cares what you do against the worst teams in the state. If you want respect as being the best schedule real competition. They may well be but you dont play the people to prove it. So step up or shut up

Absolute real and true rankings by strength of schedule

#1 Americas
#2 Montwood
#3 Franklin
#4 Coronado
#5 Eastlake
#6 Eastwood
#7 Pebble Hills
#8 Chapin
#9 Andress
#10 Parkland

Americas, Montwood, Franklin and Coronado are the juggernauts in El Paso this season. Other El Paso teams will likely go further in the playoffs than those juggernauts but that's because of strength of schedule and who they are paired up with in the playoffs.

Absolute really funny rankings with nothing having to do with strength of schedule. El Paso teams that will likely still be alive in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the playoffs no matter if they played cupcakes during the entire season.

#1 Parkland will play a El Paso team in the 1st round of the playoffs.
Parkland should get to the 3rd round of the playoffs.

#2 Andress will play a El Paso team in the 1st round of the playoffs.
Andress should get to the 3rd round of the playoffs.

#3 Eastlake will play a Out of Town team in the 1st round of the playoffs.
Eastlake should get to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

#4 Americas will play a Out of Town team in the 1st round of the playoffs.
Americas should get to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

#5 Franklin will play a Out of Town team in the 1st round of the playoffs.
Franklin should get to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Numero uno Americas
Numero dos Parkland
Numero tres Franklin
Numero Cuatro Andress
Numero Cinco Coronado
Numero Seis Montwood
Numero Siete Eastwood
Numero Ocho Eastlake
Numero Nueve Pebble Hills
Numero Diez Chapin