​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New coaches.

Which new HC will do the best? New coaches at E lake, Dv, Hanks, Riverside, Socorro, Bowie, BA. ( I think did I leave out any?).

Re: New coaches.

Hs Fan
Which new HC will do the best? New coaches at E lake, Dv, Hanks, Riverside, Socorro, Bowie, BA. ( I think did I leave out any?).
What do you mean by which new HC will do the best? Are you talking about this coming year district record wins and losses or overall entire season wins and loses?

Well, Eastlake and DV will be play off teams. Neither will surpass last years advancement in the play-offs. Both coaches take over established programs so in my mind, time will tell on their success.

BA and Riverside are in tough situations. Rah Rah approaches can only do so much when you don't have the numbers game. For Riverside's sake, let's hope enrollment numbers this Oct. place them in 4-A the following 2 years.

Bowie will stay in the hunt as I see all equals after Andress and Burges.

Hanks could intrigue. Picked near the bottom by DC, I could see them showing the most improvement out of all.

Socorro is 6-A, enough said.

E lake, Dv, Hanks, Riverside, Socorro, Bowie, BA.

Eastlake's new head coach will take them to the playoffs. they in tough district
Del Valle's new head coach will have his team miss the playoffs. they in tough district
Socorro's new head coach will have his team miss the playoffs they in tough district
Bel Air's new head coach will have his team miss the playoffs. they in tough district
Hanks new head coach will take his team to the playoffs
Riverside's new head coach will have his team miss the playoffs
Bowie's new head coach will have his team miss the playoffs

Bowie in hank's ain't imho

Hs Fan
I think that riverside is going to have a heck of a turn around with Gary recorder. The guy is smart and he knows what he’s talking about, El Paso better hope we don’t lose him to the likes of Dallas/Houston. Riverside got a steal

Adam
E lake, Dv, Hanks, Riverside, Socorro, Bowie, BA.

Eastlake's new head coach will take them to the playoffs. they in tough district
Del Valle's new head coach will have his team miss the playoffs. they in tough district
Socorro's new head coach will have his team miss the playoffs they in tough district
Bel Air's new head coach will have his team miss the playoffs. they in tough district
Hanks new head coach will take his team to the playoffs
Riverside's new head coach will have his team miss the playoffs
Bowie's new head coach will have his team miss the playoffs
:thinking_face:

Del Valle, Eastlake and Bel Air are in a 6 team district. I see Bel Air missing playoffs, but not Del Valle. Yes, they'll be at the bottom but I see them beating El Do to make the playoffs.

As for Bowie, it'll come down to them Irvin, and Jeff. Which they'll have really good odds on coming out on top there.

Assistant d line coach el Dorado
Offensive coordinator at 0 win team in nm. Offensive coordinator with an anemic offense at Coronado. Joke that elaborate enough for u

Not really, I think you have kinda generalized him, he does great work, hopefully this year you will see what he’s capable of, only time will tell. Regardless my moneys on him to win at least 5 games

Riverside is not the Riverside of old and Tom Work. You could have Work coaching this team and not much would materialize. Aside from lack of numbers, they lack much needed size. Will be very hard to win 5 games. Jefferson is a possible victory. San Elizario, which is the district RHS needs to be in the next realignment, is the opener and that will tell alot. My money is on San Eli who turned it around last yr.

Socorro will win one District this year. They will beat Montwood. Coaching showed last year that Montwood Burn the ships to early.

Way to aim high

Not gonna talk bad about coaches and their records of where they came from because who are we to judge when we do not know the situation of that school/program. Coach Melton came from a horrific program in the Houston area and has done very well here as far as keeping Americas as a playoff contender year in and year out. Personally knowing many coaches from around the state I know how hard it is to turn a program around, especially now a days when kids are basically going to go wherever they want because that team is winning, and parents want them to go to a winning program. I wish all of these coaches the best of luck this year and I hope they are ready because now every win and every loss gets put next to your name. It's a rough life, but more rewarding than anything else you can do. Looking at all of the programs I think Eastlake is probably in the best situation, but I wish all of the new coaches good luck and have a great year!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m