​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coronado will be the best team in the city this year

Mark my words, Coronado will absolutely run the city this year, they are much improved from the stellar team they had a year ago. Everyone will see that Coronado will be back to its days of dominance VERY soon.

Re: Coronado will be the best team in the city this year

Go_tbirds1968
Mark my words, Coronado will absolutely run the city this year, they are much improved from the stellar team they had a year ago. Everyone will see that Coronado will be back to its days of dominance VERY soon.
Don't think Coronado will be the best team in the city of El Paso but they will be one of the top 4 to 5 good ones in the city of El Paso.

Go_tbirds1968
okay guy

Americas will be the team to beat this season.

I have watched Coronado for years and they have had better talent in the past. It's hard to win without a consistent Quarterback. You have some decent defensive linemen and defensive backs but overall not enough to win district. Franklin the other contender is stacked on offense but the defense is going to struggle. If we could combine both teams we would have something to talk about at the state level......

I have never agreed more with a statement in my entire life. If the two teams were to combine their talent it would be SCARY. Imagine the team that would have been last year, I think it’s definitely going AT LEAST 3 rounds deep.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m