​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Real Problem

After reading through the forums, I have come to realize that the reason that an EP team has not won state is in large part due to school administration. The admin in el paso do not want to pay the price to see athletics (football) succeed on a state wide level. The coaches care enough but the admin does not. The communities are okay, but they do not hold teams to a high enough standard and are not willing to pay the price.

Just my 2 cents

Re: The Real Problem

Who cares about state championships. How about GPA's & SAT Scores. How about getting them ready for real life situations. Credit Scores & Finances.
My dollars worth.

Hey I totally agree! But I think that's a curriculum issue to be honest. Plenty of kids know the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. But I don't see them teaching those things (finance, credit, etc.) in class. I just thought it was a football forum so I was commenting in regards to sports. But its all about the education at the end of the day

Real
Who cares about state championships. How about GPA's & SAT Scores. How about getting them ready for real life situations. Credit Scores & Finances.
My dollars worth.
Who cares? Admin and the districts care just as they care about all the money that comes from football. Football and education go hand in hand.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m