​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5 Star Longhorn Recruit Plays Here Sept. 6

Bijan Robinson just switched from Ohio State to Texas as a 2020 5 Star Recruit. Ranked 3rd running back in the class of 2020 and 20th overall in the country. Plays for Sal Pointe Catholic which plays at DV on Sept. 6. Should be great to see such a talent play.

Re: 5 Star Longhorn Recruit Plays Here Sept. 6

Falcon Feather
Bijan Robinson just switched from Ohio State to Texas as a 2020 5 Star Recruit. Ranked 3rd running back in the class of 2020 and 20th overall in the country. Plays for Sal Pointe Catholic which plays at DV on Sept. 6. Should be great to see such a talent play.
I will be there!!!!

I might have to catch that game. Always love to see great players in action live and see just how good they are.

Also that evening his teammate, who is second team DB in Street's and Smith Football Class of 2020 High School All American Team. Lathan Ransom is a 6'0", 200 pound DB. Bijan Robinson is also a 2nd Team All American as RB in this magazine.

Looks like this game is not happening. It is not on either teams schedule on MaxPreps. Sad.

Game has been cancelled. DV will be hosting Central Union Spartans from El Centro California.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m