​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scrimmages

So which teams looked great? By great I mean that they should win their district and make a deep playoff run.

Who are the real contenders?

Who are the pretenders?

Re: Scrimmages

After seeing tonight's Pebble vs Eastwood scrimmage, I realized defense is not important to coaches anymore. Hopefully they put a little more effort into defense. Lots of good athletes. Good luck remainder of season to both teams.

49-48. Beastwood.

Franklin 14
Canatillo 7
After 2 live qtrs

Rudy
So which teams looked great? By great I mean that they should win their district and make a deep playoff run.

Who are the real contenders?

Who are the pretenders?
Parkland looks like a contender but then again in their scrimmage against Eastlake Eastlake was without their 2 starting receivers and they almost beat Parkland. Parkland won I believe by only 6.

Hanks looked good they threw all over Austin. Passing game was on target. Austin had no clue.

That game was a good one. Eastwood had an amazing comeback and the Defense stepped up

Rome
That game was a good one. Eastwood had an amazing comeback and the Defense stepped up
No let's state the facts correctly. Chose this scrimmage over the americas andress scrimmage because I thought it would be more competitive. Pebble hills flexed their muscles and stayed basic. Eastwood threw everything at pebble hills. Eastwood was trying to win the "scrimmage." had this have been the real deal it would have been pebble hills easy. Furthermore as usual Eastwood's coach and players showed no class at all by jawing at the pebble hills sideline when eastwood chose to not honor the prearranged agreement to do the overtime period. Guess they were thinking get out of it with a "win" in the scrimmage.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m