Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How about them canutillo eagles!

How about them canutillo eagles!

Re: How about them canutillo eagles!

Anyone care to breakdown the game? Wasn’t able to make it tonight

Canutillo made the sac their home (final score was 41-21)

It was because the rain we would’ve won if it didn’t rain

Eagles
Congratulations Eagles!!

Cats32
Eagles
Congratulations Eagles!!
First game of the season. We still got some flaws on offense to fix but nothing major.

Defense line looks solid. We still struggle with our d-backs any other team with a secure passing game can hurt us.

Offense we go as long as running game is a effective with our RB is healthy. QB improved from last year but he needs to read the option better, passing he had 21 open on multiple times and did not look at him QB wanted the deep ball.

Simple and easy corrections.

Other than that we will finish 10-0 baby district champs!

PARKLAND’S secure passing game will HURT YOU!!!

Is Donacio still at Eastlake? Didn’t hear his name called on the radio feed.

Koolarrow
Is Donacio still at Eastlake? Didn’t hear his name called on the radio feed.
Heard he moved to another school but not sure which one.

Lost his spot moved here to ph

It didn’t rain till 3rd quarter, so what’s your excuse now?

Lost his spot moved here to ph
Pebble Hills huh!! Also heard the team was pretty happy about the transfer too

The coaches did horrible I don’t think Eastlake is gonna do good this year tbh everyone swear they were gonna have an easy game and they got shut down so fast

Fan
Cats32
Eagles
Congratulations Eagles!!
First game of the season. We still got some flaws on offense to fix but nothing major.

Defense line looks solid. We still struggle with our d-backs any other team with a secure passing game can hurt us.

Offense we go as long as running game is a effective with our RB is healthy. QB improved from last year but he needs to read the option better, passing he had 21 open on multiple times and did not look at him QB wanted the deep ball.

So your 21’s relative

Sorry to disappoint you and hope your not stirring the pot but no relation to any player on the team. My son played 4 years ago with canutillo am just a supportive fan to my school and my community. And pointing out what me and other parents saw during the game. That’s all.

Sorry to say, but you or your parents don't have clue about the game . All your doing is hating and criticizing.

Papadef
Fan
Cats32
Eagles
Congratulations Eagles!!

So your 21’s relative
Don't worry about who is who. If you want to know who is who and who post what go to facebook.

No one is hating am from canutillo, we were at the game and we just point out some simple mistakes that can be fixed during practice and film session for the team to be more stronger and versatile team. That’s all. FYI they are a lot of parents who don’t have kids playing no more we go to support our eagles. Read my post am predicting 10-0 season district champs how’s that hating? Baldy?

My apologies I was not aware you and the parents were authorities on how to improve a football team both offensively and defensively. I bet you all don't even know what systems canutillo runs on offense and defense.

I don’t see what the big deal is with a fan posting his opinion on what he saw, parent or fan. I wasn’t at the game and appreciate a little insight on how it went down.

Kid is not all that...quick to think grass is greener on the other side.

LETS TALK ABOUT HOW ABOUT THEM EAGLES!!!

Simple with out your star RB y'all got nothing. Your QB not good, WR dont know how to run routes, back up RB didn't do nothing. Your so call defense got pounded haha.....ha! You all thought you were going to beat us huh!

Haha
LETS TALK ABOUT HOW ABOUT THEM EAGLES!!!

Simple with out your star RB y'all got nothing. Your QB not good, WR dont know how to run routes, back up RB didn't do nothing. Your so call defense got pounded haha.....ha! You all thought you were going to beat us huh!
This is a garbage post. Get ur first win and all of a sudden your talking

It don't matter first win or not! Is the truth and guess what, you know am right! Haha...Ha✌️

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m