​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coronado

What in the world is going on at Coronado?

Re: Coronado

BOB ANDERSON IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF CORONADO. Been that way since I played for him. It's just time to step down and pass the torch.

Tbirds'18
BOB ANDERSON IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF CORONADO. Been that way since I played for him. It's just time to step down and pass the torch.
No one wants to carry the Coronado torch. That program is done for no matter who takes over.

Qbert
Tbirds\\\'18
BOB ANDERSON IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF CORONADO. Been that way since I played for him. It\\\'s just time to step down and pass the torch.
No one wants to carry the Coronado torch. That program is done for no matter who takes over.
That may have been the most embarrassing performance of Anderson's career.

The program doesn't have enough players or size to compete. The only reason Coronado stays 6A,because the school is known for their academics.

Really? There’s more to sports than football. Volleyball, boys basketball, tennis to make a few that have been successful year in and year out??

No need to panic just yet. It's week 1 and they weren't playing a push over team. If we're getting into week 3 and 4 and we're having this same conversation then push away. They have five games to figure it out and get it together.

This has always been his excuse Its his excuse for Terrible coaching.

It’s not terrible coaching, but a lack there of. Before the westside bowl last year, the staff dropped from 11 to 7 coaches including Anderson. Behind the scenes it was Gary recoder sunning the show. He was the one the kids played for, not bob anderson. If it wasn’t for him getting lucky recoder and having a MASSIVE amount of talent last year that would have gone so much farther with another coach at the helm. Recorder and Milton Romero are some great coaches, the players played for them, not anderson. He only kept his job because he got bailed out by recoder and all the talent he had last year. He should have been hired and Coronado should have hired recoder while they had the chance. He should be fired if he doesn’t get to the playoffs. District is a long lost hope because of franklin. But if you can’t make the playoffs with 2 division one players and a quarterback that is capable of making great throws in carney, he should be fired, and Coronado NEEDS to go steal a coach from either franklin or any successful program in town.

EP Football Insider
It’s not terrible coaching, but a lack there of. Before the westside bowl last year, the staff dropped from 11 to 7 coaches including Anderson. Behind the scenes it was Gary recoder sunning the show. He was the one the kids played for, not bob anderson. If it wasn’t for him getting lucky recoder and having a MASSIVE amount of talent last year that would have gone so much farther with another coach at the helm. Recorder and Milton Romero are some great coaches, the players played for them, not anderson. He only kept his job because he got bailed out by recoder and all the talent he had last year. He should have been hired and Coronado should have hired recoder while they had the chance. He should be fired if he doesn’t get to the playoffs. District is a long lost hope because of franklin. But if you can’t make the playoffs with 2 division one players and a quarterback that is capable of making great throws in carney, he should be fired, and Coronado NEEDS to go steal a coach from either franklin or any successful program in town.
Anderson should have been fired back in 2016.He doesnt know how to run a program period.PLEASE SEND HIM TO WALKER FIR SOME COACHING TIPS.

Fire Anderson!!@

Orangebird
Fire Anderson!!@
Not just Anderson but fire all the El Paso coaches. Last year all of the El Paso coaches were horrible in the playoffs.

I move we replace all the coaches with qbert

The time for new coaches has come. Anderson coaches like hes coaching a middle school team. Starters are based on how big or tall you are. They don't play the kids that deserve it and overplay the ones they think are the best. Coronado needs new coaches.

I agree. Coronado needs to clean out. They need a new head coach and assistant coaches. Coronado needs a complete overhaul.

justwatching
The time for new coaches has come. Anderson coaches like hes coaching a middle school team. Starters are based on how big or tall you are. They don't play the kids that deserve it and overplay the ones they think are the best. Coronado needs new coaches.
Sounds like a parent who has a small kid to me,

They ‘overplay’ the best players. 😂🤣🤣😂

Prefer big football players...😂🤣😂🤣

Sounds like Coach A knows what he’s doing.

‘Massive amount of talent’ ???!!!
What are you talking about? When? - not last year.... comparable to most large schools here in town maybe- not exceptional.

A couple years ago, people were saying the same about Franklin.
Same coach- different players- make the connection.

That school that’s getting the awesome coaching now....how are they doing this year?

Be positive. Supports your team and the kids. ‘Football Insider” - not likely.

Lmfao
They ‘overplay’ the best players. 😂🤣🤣😂

Prefer big football players...😂🤣😂🤣

Sounds like Coach A knows what he’s doing.
How I see it

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m