​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Americas Blazers.

Americas has shut out andress and Eastwood which are both two very good programs. They are physical on both sides of the ball. I think it’s them and franklin fighting for that top spot in EP. Any thoughts on how good they really are and if they will keep up this success ?

Re: Americas Blazers.

Well dumas didn't rush for a huge night. Where did the 63 points come from

The defense had 2 TDs. And they had 4 TD passes. It's not all Dumas.

From someone who had no rooting interest I saw Americas was just better in every facet of the game. More physical, athletic and the better coached team. I moved here not too long ago and I’m wondering do these Coaches/Teams have a history? This felt like it was a little personal. Overheard a man in Eastwood gear toward the end of the game telling his wife “ They do all this chirping just to get smacked like this.” Don’t know if by “they” they meant coaches or players.

What that man meant is both, coaches and players. That’s why it probably felt personal to America’s. Americas is always well coached with or without talent. They always compete when it matters most.

Cats32
What that man meant is both, coaches and players. That’s why it probably felt personal to America’s. Americas is always well coached with or without talent. They always compete when it matters most.
Gotcha. So I’m guessing they have that reputation of being that team that likes to bark at the opposing sideline

Eastwood always thinking they're playing in the NFL! Overrated...

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m