​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eastwood Hardship

Can we at least acknowledge the craziness of the past month for the Troopers? From the cancellation and reinstatement of the Plano game, to falling on their face week 1 (I blame some of that to the distractions, but mostly Americas is a really good team), to now having one of their former players tragically pass away. I applaud that coaching staff, I'm sure it's not easy at the moment.

Re: Eastwood Hardship

Chico Chulo
Can we at least acknowledge the craziness of the past month for the Troopers? From the cancellation and reinstatement of the Plano game, to falling on their face week 1 (I blame some of that to the distractions, but mostly Americas is a really good team), to now having one of their former players tragically pass away. I applaud that coaching staff, I'm sure it's not easy at the moment.
I'm sure you meant to say

Can we at least acknowledge the craziness of the past month for the city of El Paso?

Speaking of hardship they are giving up 50 a game and averaging 10 a game.

Let's see how this goes. They still have montwood midland Lee and horizon before district play. I see 2 wins in there

Chico Chulo
Can we at least acknowledge the craziness of the past month for the Troopers? From the cancellation and reinstatement of the Plano game, to falling on their face week 1 (I blame some of that to the distractions, but mostly Americas is a really good team), to now having one of their former players tragically pass away. I applaud that coaching staff, I\'m sure it\'s not easy at the moment.
Feel terrible for the players and coaches losing a former friend/teammate/player whom they probably grew up with and by all accounts was a tremendous young man. I give the staff major props because it has to be tough to get the young men focused while they’re probably mourning.

Now when it came to last Friday against Americas I honestly don’t think you can chalk that one up to them being distracted or even looking ahead. Both teams and Coaches seem to have created a little rivalry over the years and they really want to beat each other. It was just a product of the Trailblazers having a better squad THIS season and the fact that the Troopers staff got out coached.

So what are the coaches records against each other.

When is the qb supposed to be back he is such a great player.

Trooper alum
When is the qb supposed to be back he is such a great player.
He was their only player this year. What is his injury. Had to eat crow on them against montwood because he didn't play

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m