​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Statement weekend

Can EP FB make a statement with a sweep of out of town powers visiting this week? Stay tuned!

Re: Statement weekend

EPSports
Can EP FB make a statement with a sweep of out of town powers visiting this week? Stay tuned!
Big NO. Not even close to a maybe.

EPSports
Well Montwood took care of business in dominating fashion. But SA Central’s gonna be tough so is Tascosa and no offense to the Troop but it would take somewhat of a miracle for them to beat Midland Lee. Good luck to all the EP schools though.

Odessa does not count. They might as well have played socorro.

Odessa spanked them last year. They’d put 50 on Socorro.

Well Pebble Hills WOULD’VE beaten SAC, but I don’t know how they gave up 28 unanswered points when they were up 40-16 at one point. The Americas and Tascosa game was insane close the whole 4 qts and could’ve also won if their receiver didn’t drop 2 TD passes in the end zone. Americas game one of the best so far this year.

NewYear
They will not win a district game but keep trying to pump your kids. Up. Next week eastwood by 28 over mw mark my words. Odessa was awful

I see this as an El Paso problem up in the first half then after halftime teams do not show up the second half or coaches don't change the gameplan while the other team makes adjustments and wins the game

So much for the statement weekend.

NewYear
They will not win a district game but keep trying to pump your kids. Up. Next week eastwood by 28 over mw mark my words. Odessa was awful
How dare he support his team, shame on you New Year. He’s probably a Cowboys fan too huh? We’ll see next week. Go Rams!!

Cats32
Well Pebble Hills WOULD’VE beaten SAC, but I don’t know how they gave up 28 unanswered points when they were up 40-16 at one point. The Americas and Tascosa game was insane close the whole 4 qts and could’ve also won if their receiver didn’t drop 2 TD passes in the end zone. Americas game one of the best so far this year.
Yeah they should have won that game. They also should of had an interception to seal it on Tascosa’s last drive. Midland Lee is obviously the best team that EP schools have faced this season but Tascosa has to be second. I oddly came away from the game thinking a little more highly of Americas than I previously did.

Yes your right. That was a much needed int. Hopefully Lee advances deep in State playoffs and in my opinion I believe Americas is the #1 El Paso team hands down.

Cats32
Yes your right. That was a much needed int. Hopefully Lee advances deep in State playoffs and in my opinion I believe Americas is the #1 El Paso team hands down.
Yeah to be honest I thought Franklin was far and away the best team in town. I’ve been able to catch a few Franklin games this year. But after watching the game yesterday I think it’s a toss up between Americas and Franklin both teams are very talented on both sides of the ball and well coached.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m