​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FRANKLIN

Franklin completely annihilated Eldo 63-14. They are legit.

Re: FRANKLIN

Like I said in an earlier thread, this year would be a cake walk for them

Go_tbirds1968
Let’s see how well prepared they are come playoff time.

NewYear
Go_tbirds1968
This wint be a cake walk. Pebble hills and americas will be tough games for the. Franklin has yet to be tested. And why somebody gotta do the well let's see what happens in the playoffs. Grow tf up. You probably a coward that has never done anything

Haven't been tested? El dorado and Chapin are not good teams but, they beat RR Cleveland which was 1st in the state of New Mexico, Midland which was a playoff team AND beat Permian AT RATLIFF i don't care if permian is having a down year winning at Ratliff is not an easy task

NewYear
Go_tbirds1968
This wint be a cake walk. Pebble hills and americas will be tough games for the. Franklin has yet to be tested. And why somebody gotta do the well let's see what happens in the playoffs. Grow tf up. You probably a coward that has never done anything
Someone has their panties up in a bunch.

What a crybaby.

Franklin is the best El Paso Football team in my lifetime. But do they need 10 topics about how good they are?

NewYear
NewYear
Go_tbirds1968
This wint be a cake walk. Pebble hills and americas will be tough games for the. Franklin has yet to be tested. And why somebody gotta do the well let\'s see what happens in the playoffs. Grow tf up. You probably a coward that has never done anything

What a crybaby.
So wait a minute I come to the defense of an el paso team because a local is saying they won't do well and that's cry baby. Ok.

NewYear
NewYear
Go_tbirds1968
This wint be a cake walk. Pebble hills and americas will be tough games for the. Franklin has yet to be tested. And why somebody gotta do the well let\\\'s see what happens in the playoffs. Grow tf up. You probably a coward that has never done anything

What a crybaby.
So wait a minute I come to the defense of an el paso team because a local is saying they won't do well and that's cry baby. Ok.
Not even a username just “....” on an anonymous thread can’t even support his own team, must be a triggered Socorro parent LOL 🤡

Actually been using this user name for years. Also not a socorro fan just trying to figure out why it was bad of me to support our local teams

Actually been using this user name for years. Also not a socorro fan just trying to figure out why it was bad of me to support our local teams
Check back on this thread after the final game, I DARE YOU to tell me I’m wrong

"Franklin has yet to be tested"

Give me a break. Franklin went on the road and won in Ratliff, and it wasn't close.

Jake
"Franklin has yet to be tested"

Give me a break. Franklin went on the road and won in Ratliff, and it wasn't close.
Can everyone please go and read the original post. I was responding to someone sayi mg that franklin wouldn't do anything in the playoffs. I was coming to the cougars defense. Goodness.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m