​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Americas is #1

New top dog.... America’s is the #1team in El Paso and showed that last night against franklin

Re: Americas is #1

Blazer
New top dog.... America’s is the #1team in El Paso and showed that last night against franklin
Americas is #1 in El Paso but lets see how they do in the playoffs.

Dont all of a sudden jump on here and start beating hour chest.

Qbert
Blazer
How did you do in the playoffs as a player

I'm no montwood supporter but let's see how the blazers do in that game.

History shows that Americas has a tendency of losing to the rams eveb when their roster is stacked.

And as everyone else has mentioned, the playoffs are what really matter not being district champs and then losing the first round.

Qbert
Blazer
Won State

Here you go again. Put on your lipstick and pick out a nice dress. You looking like a bee— out here.

Your like the hall monitor in elementary that no one liked, coming on here policing every comment and giving your dumb opinions. Americas has every right to beat on their chest after beating the greatest west side team in 20 years

Qbert
Qbert
Blazer
Won State
Prove it

Really?
Your like the hall monitor in elementary that no one liked, coming on here policing every comment and giving your dumb opinions. Americas has every right to beat on their chest after beating the greatest west side team in 20 years
Nope if you gonna boast do it the whole time

Qbert
Qbert
Blazer
Won State
Prove it
Obviously he won state at cathedral, you know, the ultimate El Paso high school football power house 😂😂😂😂 this Guys a clown! Probably went to soccorro and got roughed up by Franklins JV team 😂😂

Go_tbirds1968
Qbert
Qbert
Blazer
Won State
Prove it
Obviously he won state at cathedral, you know, the ultimate El Paso high school football power house 😂😂😂😂 this Guys a clown! Probably went to soccorro and got roughed up by Franklins JV team 😂😂
Honestly after I wrote prove it I was like this clown gonna say he from cathedral

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m