​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Montwood

Saw the Montwood vs. Coronado matchup last Friday and I left impressed. They seem to have found their stride and are most definitely a contender for the 1-6A title.

Re: Montwood

No chance at a district title. They played a HORRIBLE Coronado team, don’t get it twisted

Played a JV equivalent Coronado team LOL. Y’all will make playoffs, but will be a fourth place team and a first round exit

Well this week will determine that

I agree that this week will determine that. These boys are young but hungry. Against Coronado they started strong and sorta fizzled out a bit in the second half. If the qb can avoid mental errors and rip that ball to his receivers they have a good chance of competing with the remaining teams no doubt. Let’s go Rams!!!

Com-on G impressed on how bad the T-Birds are. Rams will not be contenders. Possible 4th and out on the 1st round.

Boom!!!

Montwood is peaking at the right time. Will be interesting to see them finish the season.

Franklin brings montwood back to reality this week.

Your still sour they beat up on your Troopers huh? :joy:

I'm no eastwood fan. This just a prediction not personal.

Franklin will be Victorious on Thursday. Then Montwood will be feeling the pain.

That’s what you said last week and look at the outcome!! Those 2 teams put on a hell of a game.. don’t quit ur day job u make a shi##y sports analyst.. Regardless of what anybody thinks those boys are ballin out.. go RAMS!!

Folks take it so serious and personal lol. Man people can have an opinion. Never even seen someone attack them. Tbh I'm just glad yall are back in playoff contention lol

All you have to do is win 2 district games and your in playoff contention. Big accomplishment.

Yeah and they couldn't do that last year si like I said it's awesome they are back in contention

The game between Franklin and Montwood is the 2nd most intriguing matchup in 1-6A after Americas and Franklin. I think Montwood will come out on top in this one.

Mw will strughlento run on franklin and that will be the difference.

Looks like I was incorrect. Kudos to mw. They are playing well. Franklin has been exposed.

Your prediction have been crap bud :laughing: hopefully some one comes on here and put up how many yards they ran on Franklin after the game. You don’t want to know how many passing yards. Still got a a second half to go, we’ll see The adjustments

10 mins left , 2 poss game. Game not over. Franklin on paper shouldve won this easy lol. El paso is crazy.

Cats32
Your prediction have been crap bud :laughing: hopefully some one comes on here and put up how many yards they ran on Franklin after the game. You don’t want to know how many passing yards. Still got a a second half to go, we’ll see The adjustments
I literally came on here and said I was incorrect and gave kudos. Goodness.

I am actually quite pleased to eat my crow here, good for montwood after missing playoffs last year, they have a very legit shot at district as for the cougars..... they’re fighting for a playoff spot now, one more loss and that could be hard to recover, we shall see, great job montwood

These two were playing to not have to fo to midland lee

Oooops, looks like you were WRONG! 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

EastKing
Franklin will be Victorious on Thursday. Then Montwood will be feeling the pain.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well congratulations Montwood. Looks like you made a lot of people eat some crow here.

RasslinRams
Oooops, looks like you were WRONG! 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah I literally admitted that.

RasslinRams
EastKing
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol new poster beating his chest. Some folks been on here rain or shine. But hey congrats dont dissapeared when things go bad.

Boom

Consider yourself lucky due to Franklins key players on the injury list.

EastKing
Bahahaha C’mon Man.... you think they’re the only ones with injuries?? Montwood has their share as well, but I see you refuse to give props where props are due. No worries though on game at a time

Cats32
EastKing
Bahahaha C’mon Man.... you think they’re the only ones with injuries?? Montwood has their share as well, but I see you refuse to give props where props are due. No worries though on game at a time
So which injuries does franklin supposedly have. And which injuries does montwood supposedly have.

Franklin key player hurt is Devyn and his brother.

And what do they play because montwood dominated every aspect of the game. Those kids dont play every position. And who is hurt for mw they looked to be full strength

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m