​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Del Valle @ Eastwood

Lopez and the 1-5 troopers host Del Valle this Friday, what are your thoughts on the outcome of this 5A match up?

Re: Del Valle @ Eastwood

Watched the Eastlake game last week. Not impressed at by Eastwood. I realize qb is hurt. Seem to me to be undisciplined with the bevy of penalties they had. Coaches have some growing up to do as well. DV seems to have kept the machine well oiled as they go thru coaching change. My money is on DV.

Yall act like after losing arguably the best qb in town they should just keep rolling. Its gonna a be a while to catch the young guy up.

Arguably the best? Kid’s good but I don’t know about the best.

Well I literally said arguably. Meaning the argument could be made.

FalconFeather
Watched the Eastlake game last week. Not impressed at by Eastwood. I realize qb is hurt. Seem to me to be undisciplined with the bevy of penalties they had. Coaches have some growing up to do as well. DV seems to have kept the machine well oiled as they go thru coaching change. My money is on DV.
Completely agree! Eastwood offense was not very impressive with the exception of a few lucky plays. But I'll give their defense some credit. Takes some work to hold Eastlake's explosive offense to 21 points, prior to the last second field goal. Maybe there is a small glimmer of hope.

FalconFeather
Coaches have some growing up to do? What does that mean? I do know that it will not look good to lose and be 1-6 after this week especially moving up to 6A next year. Should be a good game

Realist
FalconFeather
Coaches have some growing up to do? What does that mean? I do know that it will not look good to lose and be 1-6 after this week especially moving up to 6A next year. Should be a good game
Have you seen the constant tantrum's the head coach throws mid field the entire game, always crying to the refs. The dumb failed 4th down conversions that end up biting them in the butt. And let's be real Eastwood is the dirtiest team anyone plays, have been for a couple of years now and instead of the coaches addressing the problem he high fives them, guessing he doesn't see a problem. And like someone previously posted before and got removed by EPG pretty quick all the trouble at Eastwood and the UIL. Sssoooo yea some growing up would suit him fine

So is castaneda back

So is castaneda back
According to Felix Chavez he’s gonna try to give it a go.

It definitely changes the line

WTX
So is castaneda back
According to Felix Chavez he’s gonna try to give it a go.

This gif has me dead

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m