​​​​​​​
EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Game of the year.

You heard it hear first.

Coronado will play pebble hills for the last playoff spot at the end of the season. Anderson will possibly save his job and **** tbirds 1968 off. Pebble hills has americas and franklin before them coronado has socorro and americas.

Re: Game of the year.

You heard it hear first.

Coronado will play pebble hills for the last playoff spot at the end of the season. Anderson will possibly save his job and **** tbirds 1968 off. Pebble hills has americas and franklin before them coronado has socorro and americas.
Pebble Hills will beat Franklin and you can take that to the bank

They wont.

You heard it hear first.

At this point I hope we just fire the offensive coordinator “mr anonymity”

Go_tbirds1968
You heard it hear first.

Lol it's all good bro

They wont.
Yooo hall monitor your predictions have been crap so far all season :joy: :joy:

Not really they haven't

Go_tbirds1968
You heard it hear first.

Lol it's all good bro
I can see us maybe winning this game, I’d almost rather us lose and just start preparing for next year, seniors also deserve to go to playoffs, we’ll see what happens

Go_tbirds1968
Go_tbirds1968
You heard it hear first.

Lol it\'s all good bro
I can see us maybe winning this game, I’d almost rather us lose and just start preparing for next year, seniors also deserve to go to playoffs, we’ll see what happens
It's not like you can tank to get another draft pick. Win and get in go play another game in the playoffs.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m