EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eagles vs knights

Knights vs Eagles, who you got?

Re: Eagles vs knights

It’s going to be a good game, a lot at stake winner will be the second place seed in their district for playoffs.

Knights in a tough one 27-21

Eagles 38 knights 20

Amato needs to be at full speed for Canutillo to win.

Canuts easy

This should be a good game and I got a feeling Hanks will upset Canutillo.

Even when canuts is bad they play good defense

Hanks hasn't played anyone. Canutillo has a tough pre district schedule, with exception of mt. View.

Hanks played Parkland and were tied at halftime I think. Parkland is definitely someone that Hanks has played. Canutillo schedule was tougher. Should be interesting game.

Pedro
Hanks played Parkland and were tied at halftime I think. Parkland is definitely someone that Hanks has played. Canutillo schedule was tougher. Should be interesting game.
So hanks doesn't play the same teams canutillo plays?

They are talking about pre district, and you know that.

Well this will be a good game. It will be homecoming for the Eagles.

11 is full go:
Eagles 38
Knights 30

11 NO full go:
Eagles 16
Knights 30

I think that the Eagles will win a close one. Depends on how ready their defense is .

This is deservedly they game of the week. A stout Eagles Defense rich with tradition against a high powered Hanks Offense looking to prove themselves in District play.
If Hanks gets off to a fast start, I Don’t think Canutillo will have enough to score with them. The key will be to get in the end zone early and often.
If Canutillo can control the ball, work the clock, and slow down the Knights, the Eagles will be in another close district game, which they’ve learned to win before.
I think Hanks has too much for the Eagles this year. Should be a great game out in Canutillo!

Hanks- 35
Canutillo- 21

dumb win for canutillo. refs ejected blanco for “punching a player” when it was at most just hands to the face, without this ejection blanco would’ve added to his 3 touchdown receptions, giving hanks the win.

Quit crying, the better team won. It's team sport . Not a one man show.

For sure game of the week. Great team effort canuts. Blanco needs to control his emotions. Also does this mean he has to miss next game

WOW WHAT A GAME!!!. . both teams battled and at the end of a close game the home team got it. . MVP gotta definitely go out to the refs. . It was obvious who they sided with. . Clear bs calls all game long. . They probably got presented with game ball at the end of it all. . Pathetic

It sure was a hell of the game. I do agree the refs made sims bad calls But for both teams and I do blame the refs for allowing both teams to talk smack to each other and cause for WR to be thrown out the game, I get it a district game, emotions high and being competitive but the refs did lose some control of the game. But other than that QB 12 ball out to bring Eagles back and pulled the comeback. Now am excited to see the finale vs parkland!

Who mad ? HOES MAD

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m