EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Franklin

Good lord, what happened to the cougars!?!? I may have grossly over valued them, but they beat quality teams!?!? What happened once district started?!?! They are now in grave danger of definitely missing a district title. First big loss to America’s, then they almost lost to Coronado (14-14 in the 4th quarter) and now Down big to montwood. Crazy how fast narratives can flip

Re: Franklin

Franklin’s definitely off their game tonight and that can’t happen when facing one of the city’s best teams (Montwood). Know they’ve had a few injuries but I’m starting to wonder if the team kind of made too much of that matchup with Americas. It can be tough getting high school players to dial back in at times.

WTX
Franklin’s definitely off their game tonight and that can’t happen when facing one of the city’s best teams (Montwood). Know they’ve had a few injuries but I’m starting to wonder if the team kind of made too much of that matchup with Americas. It can be tough getting high school players to dial back in at times.
Montwood sucks be real. Franklin should be up big. Montwood lost to los fresnos.

As an rgv poster i can tell you los fresnos is horrible this year

Don’t get ahead of yourself partner!! Officiating had plenty to do with the outcome

Rgv
WTX
Montwood sucks be real. Franklin should be up big. Montwood lost to los fresnos.
You again with the 3rd best team in the district. You kept reminding everyone last year and here you are again. If you knew anyone that was at that game you’d be embarrassed at how the officiating played a hand in Los Fresnos 1 point win. Midland Lee quite literally beat the breaks off us and now they found their grove. Everyone always likes to dog these Rams and they just keep proving everyone wrong. Seems like you just dislike Montwood for personal reasons, ever since you were on here cheering on your Falcons. No worries stay in RGV and we’ll support ours here.

Rgv
As an rgv poster i can tell you los fresnos is horrible this year
Yes I can agree that Los Fresnos is garbage losing to one of the worst teams in years in Valley 6A

Cats32
Rgv
WTX
You again with the 3rd best team in the district. You kept reminding everyone last year and here you are again. If you knew anyone that was at that game you’d be embarrassed at how the officiating played a hand in Los Fresnos 1 point win. Midland Lee quite literally beat the breaks off us and now they found their grove. Everyone always likes to dog these Rams and they just keep proving everyone wrong. Seems like you just dislike Montwood for personal reasons, ever since you were on here cheering on your Falcons. No worries stay in RGV and we’ll support ours here.
Lol! Los fresnos will miss the playoffs theyre horrible lmao! I am not even from los fresnos i live 45 mins from there you clown. You’re upset montwood lost to a horrible los fresnos team. Good luck with that. Thats a bad look for el paso. Its americas or nothing now.

All I'm trying to figure out is why non el paso people come on here to our forum. Dude get a life.

All I'm trying to figure out is why non el paso people come on here to our forum. Dude get a life.
So by your logic, you have no life either?

I have been coming to this forum for over 10 years and this forum is best when out of towners comment in this board especially out of towners who used to live in El Paso and still enjoy following El Paso hs football.

I was born and raised in El Paso and my son played youth football in El Paso so hence I know a lot of kids currently playing football in El Paso. I was not aware that once you leave El Paso or any town you cannot follow anything to do with that town GTFO!

🤩
All I\'m trying to figure out is why non el paso people come on here to our forum. Dude get a life.
I'm an el pasoan

EP2RGV
All I\'m trying to figure out is why non el paso people come on here to our forum. Dude get a life.
I was born and raised in El Paso and my son played youth football in El Paso so hence I know a lot of kids currently playing football in El Paso. I was not aware that once you leave El Paso or any town you cannot follow anything to do with that town GTFO!
You gtfoh it's like you make it your mission to bash anything from where you are from then get a life, and the valley is garbage too it just has an easier run to make it deep in the playoffs.

EP2RGV
All I\\\'m trying to figure out is why non el paso people come on here to our forum. Dude get a life.
You gtfoh it's like you make it your mission to bash anything from where you are from then get a life, and the valley is garbage too it just has an easier run to make it deep in the playoffs.
Please show me on this doll where I hurt your feelings, not once did I bash anything now I may have said that Montwood lost to a crappy Valley team is that bashing? It's called the truth Mr. … since you like to hide behind your silly dots. I will support any team from El Paso when it comes to the playoffs, Specially Eastlake! As far as Valley teams that is the way the dice all rolled we are not one city as EL Paso is hence why we must play "easier" teams for playoffs as you may put it. But keep on with your bad self, mr. dots

I will and thank you for allowing me to keep on with my bad self. I just can't stand when people down our city, especially those from here. Bits hard enough for us.

🤩
All I\\\'m trying to figure out is why non el paso people come on here to our forum. Dude get a life.
I'm an el pasoan
Oh so by your logic you still have no life but you just happen to be from el paso 🤡

EP2RGV
I wouldnt even call it an easier path lol. In 5a they hit the coastal bend right away and i can assure you teams like callalen , fb, calhoun, cc vets, cc miller could all come to el paso and win. In 6a you have the San Antonio and austin teams but go on. No region/city has an easy path. Truth is montwood lost to a horrible valley team. Thats not bashing. All im saying is americas is the only for ep in 6a. The valley is riding on one team this year too in 6a. 6a looks down here compared to years back when we had 3 or so dominant teams. This year only harlingen seems to be ahead. It happens cities have stronger years than others , austin looks weaker this year and San Antonio looks stronger just like 5a in the valley and coastal bend than years before.

Who made you the forum police? Last I checked this forum is open to anyone who follows high school football in the sun city.

🤩
🤩
All I\\\\\\\'m trying to figure out is why non el paso people come on here to our forum. Dude get a life.
I\'m an el pasoan
Oh so by your logic you still have no life but you just happen to be from el paso 🤡
Well of course I dont have a life. I'm a hs football fan

Edgar
Who made you the forum police? Last I checked this forum is open to anyone who follows high school football in the sun city.
Nobody just riding for my city. Everyone should take head

🤩
EP2RGV
All I\\\\\\\'m trying to figure out is why non el paso people come on here to our forum. Dude get a life.
You gtfoh it\'s like you make it your mission to bash anything from where you are from then get a life, and the valley is garbage too it just has an easier run to make it deep in the playoffs.
I wouldnt even call it an easier path lol. In 5a they hit the coastal bend right away and i can assure you teams like callalen , fb, calhoun, cc vets, cc miller could all come to el paso and win. In 6a you have the San Antonio and austin teams but go on. No region/city has an easy path. Truth is montwood lost to a horrible valley team. Thats not bashing. All im saying is americas is the only for ep in 6a. The valley is riding on one team this year too in 6a. 6a looks down here compared to years back when we had 3 or so dominant teams. This year only harlingen seems to be ahead. It happens cities have stronger years than others , austin looks weaker this year and San Antonio looks stronger just like 5a in the valley and coastal bend than years before.
Completely agree this year we have Harlingen in 6A, Pioneer in 5A, and La Feria in 4A to rep the Valley past the 3rd round, as I do not see anyone else doing it even my sons team at Vela.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m